Forum got an update before the Coli Token :dead:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
They really came in here, dropped some fake allegations on me, and aint been back since :francis: this how rumors start
Yeah I've been lurking a little before my join date (got in in March this year :blessed: ) and as far as I can recall I've never, never seen any :sitdown: stuff from you breh :hubie: , that's troll bullshyt

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I cash app'd dude a little over 4k over the last two months. The Token is still in the works and brehs will be paid. The ColiToken site is down right now but according to breh, it's only because the site is currently undergoing upgrades. I know because I asked about it a little over a week ago in PM's and he gave me his word. For my brehs who invested, ignore the FUD.

He who laughs last.....

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I cash app'd dude a little over 4k over the last two months. The Token is still in the works and brehs will be paid. The ColiToken site is down right now but according to breh, it's only because the site is currently undergoing upgrades. I know because I asked about it a little over a week ago in PM's and he gave me his word. For my brehs who invested, ignore the FUD.

He who laughs last.....
Why would you need to cashapp him to buy the coin? Isnt it on a marketplace?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
should call out the people that was vouching for him

"HE IN THE CRYPTO THREAD/GROUP GIVING US PLAYS"

"HE TRUSTED" :damn:

:unimpressed:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah I've been lurking a little before my join date (got in in March this year :blessed: ) and as far as I can recall I've never, never seen any :sitdown: stuff from you breh :hubie: , that's troll bullshyt
Im the same guy that wants resetera investigated for that shyt :dead: how they just throw that on me and dip :dead: is there a hate group chat against me im unaware of or something :dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
@Brooklynzson

:mjlol:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Don’t cape for that fakkit, he condones and strongly defended that white Dj flying thar underaged black ticktocker for sex. I just can’t go back further then one day in the search option and the “find all content by Benjamin Sisko” goes back just one day :mindblown:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Don’t cape for that fakkit, he condones and strongly defended that white Dj flying thar underaged black ticktocker for sex. I just can’t go back further then one day in the search option and the “find all content by Benjamin Sisko” goes back just one day :mindblown:
I didnt defend or condone shyt you fukking RETARD. You were RAMBLING on about it being a federal law suit for flying an underage girl out but she said she was 18 you fukking IDIOT then you said they started talking when she was 17 and i said WHILE I FEEL IT IS WRONG, UNFORTUNATELY SOME STATES 17 IS STILL LEGAL AGE LIMIT. Then you went on to type entire essays calling me a pedo and now following me into threads saying the same shyt because you are literally fukking stupid

ill find the post and the thread for you RIGHT NOW if you agree to be permanently banned when I show my post is just correcting your fukking retarded ass that some states legal age of consent is still 17 and it might not of been illegal depending on where she lived.

You fukking RETARD. Accept the permanent ban bet or get the fukk on accusing people of serious shyt like that

edit: here is the thread sequence. You can click the arrow to go to the thread. This mafukka needs to be banned for accusing people of being pedos for correcting simple shyt because hes too stupid to know what hes talking about

why did this get 17 daps ? 17 is not underage in like 60% of the states in America.. (not saying its not creepy still)
Why you condoning trafficking a minor you white fakkit?? @Nicole0416_646NYC look at this cac condoning a grown cac breaking federal laws and violating the Mann Act. These cacs are something else. :hhh:
where did I do anything like that ? damn this site going out sad :huhldup: for pointing out BASIC FACTS that 17 is not underage in a lot of states still, while admitting that its still creepy ?

you wouldnt call me a white fakkit to my face, why you on here acting brave and tough ? that aint you really man, you a whole bytch in real life :snoop:

Any mod can confirm none of these posts are edited. This mafukka calling me a pedo FROM THIS ? fukk you man, forreal, thats some serious shyt to say about someone. I really hope you get banned cause you really bring the quality of this site down from just randomly throwing out serious things that outside new posters might see and form opinions about the site.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I didnt defend or condone shyt you fukking RETARD. You were RAMBLING on about it being a federal law suit for flying an underage girl out but she said she was 18 you fukking IDIOT then you said they started talking when she was 17 and i said WHILE I FEEL IT IS WRONG, UNFORTUNATELY SOME STATES 17 IS STILL LEGAL AGE LIMIT. Then you went on to type entire essays calling me a pedo and now following me into threads saying the same shyt because you are literally fukking stupid

ill find the post and the thread for you RIGHT NOW if you agree to be permanently banned when I show my post is just correcting your fukking retarded ass that some states legal age of consent is still 17 and it might not of been illegal depending on where she lived.

You fukking RETARD. Accept the permanent ban bet or get the fukk on accusing people of serious shyt like that
I ain’t reading that you stupid aborted fetus, you condoned that shyt and defended it and I will bring it up when I can you stupid cracker piece of shyt , I’m not Blackthoughts p*ssy. fukk you p*ssy should’ve shot yourself punk by coming at me with that pedo shyt.