Forum got an update before the Coli Token :dead:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If nikkas were doxxing dude. That's foul. There was no rug pull.

a rug pull doesn’t have to be as dramatic as taking the money and running…simply abandoning the project with no further updates/intentions of giving any can be considered a rug pull as well…I didn’t keep up with the project so idk how much folks invested or if doxxing him is warranted…it was a cool sounding idea but I just didn’t see any potential in it to the point that I didn’t even take the free tokens based on my post count…thecoli just simply isn’t popular enough for the coin to have amounted to anything based on its premise…and it’s wild that the site owner had zero knowledge of/involvement with this

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didnt defend or condone shyt you fukking RETARD. You were RAMBLING on about it being a federal law suit for flying an underage girl out but she said she was 18 you fukking IDIOT then you said they started talking when she was 17 and i said WHILE I FEEL IT IS WRONG, UNFORTUNATELY SOME STATES 17 IS STILL LEGAL AGE LIMIT. Then you went on to type entire essays calling me a pedo and now following me into threads saying the same shyt because you are literally fukking stupid

ill find the post and the thread for you RIGHT NOW if you agree to be permanently banned when I show my post is just correcting your fukking retarded ass that some states legal age of consent is still 17 and it might not of been illegal depending on where she lived.

You fukking RETARD. Accept the permanent ban bet or get the fukk on accusing people of serious shyt like that

edit: here is the thread sequence. You can click the arrow to go to the thread. This mafukka needs to be banned for accusing people of being pedos for correcting simple shyt because hes too stupid to know what hes talking about

Any mod can confirm none of these posts are edited. This mafukka calling me a pedo FROM THIS ? fukk you man, forreal, thats some serious shyt to say about someone. I really hope you get banned cause you really bring the quality of this site down from just randomly throwing out serious things that outside new posters might see and form opinions about the site.

So easy for these black men to put false allegations on another black man.
#WeCanAllBeCosby:wow:

Legend

Pro
Daps
I cash app'd dude a little over 4k over the last two months. The Token is still in the works and brehs will be paid. The ColiToken site is down right now but according to breh, it's only because the site is currently undergoing upgrades. I know because I asked about it a little over a week ago in PM's and he gave me his word. For my brehs who invested, ignore the FUD.

He who laughs last.....

You cash app'd ME $4,000 dollars?????? Am I reading this right???
So you're the nikka @Legend begged to take his money out :laff:
Nah, it wasn't. It was a dude who put loose change in. I don't know what this nikka talking about.

But this should be easy to figure out. Killer, If you cash app'd me, post the receipt here.

Because here's the kicker: I don't use cashapp. Never have.

If you want to make a ban bet, let's do it. Show proof that you sent me $4,000.

This the shyt I'm talking about.. this is a complete lie, but nikkas will run w it.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

Nah, it wasn't. It was a dude who put loose change in. I don't know what this nikka talking about.

But this should be easy to figure out. Killer, If you cash app'd me, post the receipt here.

This the shyt I'm talking about.. this is a complete lie, but nikkas will run w it.

I know these boys have you on edge but I was clearly trolling. :picard: I've never even heard of Coli Token before this thread, and I definitely wouldn't have invested in it. :heh:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
a rug pull doesn’t have to be as dramatic as taking the money and running…simply abandoning the project with no further updates/intentions of giving any can be considered a rug pull as well…I didn’t keep up with the project so idk how much folks invested or if doxxing him is warranted…it was a cool sounding idea but I just didn’t see any potential in it to the point that I didn’t even take the free tokens based on my post count…thecoli just simply isn’t popular enough for the coin to have amounted to anything based on its premise…and it’s wild that the site owner had zero knowledge of/involvement with this
If you looked at the telegram history, it was a community based project from jump. The Twitter, Discord, Telegram, or even website, were all up for grabs. Dude did several youtube live streams explaining the process. They were still up last time I checked. Everyone who wanted to buy could have locked their funds in the liquidity pool. All those locked funds would have actually gained value had BNB or the entire crypto market hadn't crashed. So who are the victims? Everyone here is pointing to a villain, but no one is standing up to say they got finessed. So again, there was no rug pull.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one fukking said that…dude was NEVER in any of the crypto threads…the ppl who vouched for him claimed they knew him by some other screen name or some shyt to that effect
either way anybody who vouched for him looking funny in the light

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I know these boys have you on edge but I was clearly trolling. :picard: I've never even heard of Coli Token before this thread, and I definitely wouldn't have invested in it. :heh:

It was obvious to me you were trolling, the reason you gave for how you know it's still in the works was because he gave you his word in a PM.

XLVCpLM.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Is it a lie that you havnt posted in over 6 months, despite spear heading a financial movement with posters real money and havnt updated them on the status of the project they invested in

giphy.gif

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Is it a lie that you havnt posted in over 6 months, despite spear heading a financial movement with posters real money and havnt updated them on the status of the project they invested in

giphy.gif

I read that you invested in some tokens last year
was very angry about your losses?
how much were the losses?....

and do you have stocks or real estate....how are those investments going?
I ask cause you do not seem to follow the markets much....

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I read that you invested in some tokens last year
was very angry about your losses?
how much were the losses?....

and do you have stocks or real estate....how are those investments going?
I ask cause you do not seem to follow the markets much....
Why is it multiple March 11th posters in here with low post counts defending this :jbhmm: How would you and @Cakebatter even know about the coli token and its initials investments, that happened in November but being a new member here in March :jbhmm: almost half of @Cakebatter 20 total posts are in this thread :jbhmm:

Market is down, yes, but what does that have to do with someone abandoning the project and its investors for months :dwillhuh: I dont see the correlation

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Why is it multiple March 11th posters in here with low post counts defending this :jbhmm: How would you and @Cakebatter even know about the coli token and its initials investments, that happened in November but being a new member here in March :jbhmm: almost half of @Cakebatter 20 total posts are in this thread :jbhmm:

Market is down, yes, but what does that have to do with someone abandoning the project and its investors for months :dwillhuh: I dont see the correlation

Cause I am the man who fell to earth from another fukking dimension where the coli did not exist until I signed up...
you stupid?
I have been reading since covid started...

I asked a question concerning your losses....
if I remember correctly your losses were less than $200....
the market is bad...
some people lost 100 times more than that when the market fell...

my point is that if you do not invest or pay attention to the markets....
what you doing here is bullshyt and exposes you in the worst ways....
understand that sir...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
if I remember correctly your losses were less than $200....
I WISH :laff: I put in thousands between Saitama, Tsuami or whatever that coin was and CRO based on the recommendations here :russ: I also bought in at the ATH on them to add to the L :russ: I bought CRO at $0.90 :russ: I bought Saitama when it had 2-3 zero's more progress than it is now :russ: L after L :russ: I wish it was $200
so have no clue where you are remembering that from :russ:

my point is that if you do not invest or pay attention to the markets....
My point is you fukking retard that the market has nothing to do with this falling apart. Laziness, inexperience or even a possibler scheme is why this aint work. shyt aint been updated since November. That has nothing to do with the market. You can still make progress and updates even in a down market.

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps

I've had a COLI account under the same name since 2018, but it wasn't verified, thus I had no posting privileges. I read the original thread about it and put money in LP. Did you? I was in every live stream for the project and active on the telegram. Were you? It was a community token project from the beginning so the concept of one person being responsible for "Abandoning a project" simply doesn't apply. Any investor was free to take control of the discord, telegram, Twitter account, etc. Any investor was free to shill or market it. No promises were made for a free ride, at any point, but if you were there.....