Forum got an update before the Coli Token :dead:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Any update on the coli token ? :lupe:

:mjlol:

Hope yall got yall money out of there :mjlol:

The forum, on 10 year old software, got an update before an official update in the coli token thread :dead:

let a poster with 200 posts swindle yall out yall pockets brehs

evil-world-live-in.gif

Gotdamn. :laff:

Hope no one got finessed

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
BIGGEST PROBLEM WAS THAT THINGS WERE DONE OUT OF ORDER. FOR TO BE REMOTELY SUCCESSFUL, IT NEEDED A FUNCTION. THAT FUNCTION SHOULD HAVE BEEN LAID OUT BEFOREHAND.

THE SECOND MISTAKE WAS TRYING TO GET COLI BAG HOLDERS TO DO WORK. FOR THAT TO WORK, YOU GOTTA BELIEVE IN THE PROJECT. THE COIN DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. THERE WAS NOTHING TO BELIEVE IN BEYOND THE INITIAL HYPE OF THE MOVEMENT. THAT DIED LIKE A WEEK IN.

ONCE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO INTENDED TO INVEST WERE GATHERED FROM THE COLI, THE NUMBERS FLATTENED OUT. SOMEBODY GOT ANXIOUS AND PULLED THEIR BREAD. IT GOT UGLY FROM THERE.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
I cash app'd dude a little over 4k over the last two months. The Token is still in the works and brehs will be paid. The ColiToken site is down right now but according to breh, it's only because the site is currently undergoing upgrades. I know because I asked about it a little over a week ago in PM's and he gave me his word. For my brehs who invested, ignore the FUD.

He who laughs last.....
So you're the nikka @Legend begged to take his money out :laff:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm finna create the coli2 token, call me Armstrong cause we will most certainly be going to the moon:sas1:
DM me if you want to become a millionaire (minimum $1000 investment for high value clientele only) :whew:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
should call out the people that was vouching for him

"HE IN THE CRYPTO THREAD/GROUP GIVING US PLAYS"
no one fukking said that…dude was NEVER in any of the crypto threads…the ppl who vouched for him claimed they knew him by some other screen name or some shyt to that effect