Former Prime Minister of Japan got shot with a shotgun(update:died)

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Politicians used to have to actually care about not upsetting their electorate. It was a stressful, thankless job that someone only did because they really cared about making their community better. This kind of thing was a risk you would accept with the role. In the past few decades they've stopped being afraid of the electorate and now they openly insult them, lie to them, and treat them with contempt.

You sound like someone who hasn't actually read much history. :francis:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:damn: I wasn't ready for dude to just "die". The outlets made it seem like he just got a flesh wound :lupe:

RIP. May not know his political stance (Japanese Coli brehs fill me in), but he gave us this important gif during the Trump fukkery:

2PwQ.gif

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
For all we know dude probably was one of the best politicians Japan had, but Coli brehs think US politicians= ALL politicians☺️
:dead: I was in the brittney griner thread and some breh was like "and you guys talking about leave america" when she Pleaded guilty... but I have never seen a breh talking about leaving to live in Russia. I don't know what it's about some people on here but they have some type of hate/fear of countries that are not america.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:damn:Wow I didn’t hear about this until now…. Crazy

Same day Boris steps down Abe gets Assassinated?!?! :hubie:

That shyt is spooky

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:dead: I was in the brittney griner thread and some breh was like "and you guys talking about leave america" when she Pleaded guilty... but I have never seen a breh talking about leaving to live in Russia. I don't know what it's about some people on here but they have some type of hate/fear of countries that are not america.

Breh you know:mjpls:...

Remember that breh that basically did a Gofundme to get out of the country, and most of the cacs were like :whoa:. IYKYK:sas1: