Former Prime Minister of Japan got shot with a shotgun(update:died)

Daps
Apparently this guy was considered "Trump before Trump". He was trying to remove post war constitutional restrictions on Japan being able to defend itself militarily. He caused a lot of fukkery in Japan domestically from what I'm hearing.

He wasn't liked by the left in his country and his death in the midst of an election could cause the nation to swing right. They vote Sunday by the way. For all posting that gif of him and Trump, understand he liked him and they got along.

He was also a supporter of the nuclear state despite what happened in Fukushima a year before he got into office.

It's sad he died this way I'll say.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Apparently this guy was considered "Trump before Trump". He was trying to remove post war constitutional restrictions on Japan being able to defend itself militarily. He caused a lot of fukkery in Japan domestically from what I'm hearing.

He wasn't liked by the left in Japan and his death in the midst of an election could cause the nation to swing right. They vote Sunday by the way. For all posting that gif of him and Trump, understand he liked him and they got along.

He was also a supporter of the nuclear state despite what happened in Fukushima a year before he got into office.

It's sad he died this way I'll say.
:jbhmm: what is your main account, five post and your 5th post happens to be an in detail post about Abe and japan.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:damn: I wasn't ready for dude to just "die". The outlets made it seem like he just got a flesh wound :lupe:

RIP. May not know his political stance (Japanese Coli brehs fill me in), but he gave us this important gif during the Trump fukkery:

2PwQ.gif
Sealed his fate with one handshake

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Breh it's crazy is as hell how different the world can be culturally.
I'm going into full survival mode off that boom of that first blast, shyt sounds like a bomb.

It didn't even register with them... :why:... Abe froze and took seconds to turn around.

I can't imagine that kinda ignorance-- and I mean that in the literal definition sense of just not knowing/something that damn foreign to their culture.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:damn: I wasn't ready for dude to just "die". The outlets made it seem like he just got a flesh wound :lupe:

RIP. May not know his political stance (Japanese Coli brehs fill me in), but he gave us this important gif during the Trump fukkery:

2PwQ.gif
I think he wanted to rebuild Japan's military force so they weren't so reliant on the u.s. for protection. Alot of Japanese people supported him because u.s. soldiers tend to do fukked up shyt over there. Soldiers would commit violent crimes and then leave the country.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Sealed his fate with one handshake

My...mind...is...fukking...blown :damn: .

Every politician that shook that cocksucker's hand, either they stepped down, getting them charges (Ruby and em), or getting popped.

In Abe's case, dude wanted to get the country off of the record label, and found out the hard way:mjcry:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I think he wanted to rebuild Japan's military force so they weren't so reliant on the u.s. for protection. Alot of Japanese people supported him because u.s. soldiers tend to do fukked up shyt over there. Soldiers would commit violent crimes and then leave the country.

Makes crazy sense due to the shyt I read and the movies I seen during WW2:huhldup:.

Plus, apparently it was a "hit"

Police say Tetsuya Yamagami, 41, fired two shots at Abe as he was making a political speech in the city of Nara. The first shot missed, but the second hit Abe's chest and neck, and despite attempts to revive him he died several hours later.

Yamagami was unemployed and a former member of Japan's Maritime Self-Defense Force for three years, police say, and attacked Abe because he believed he was associated with a group Yamagami hated. Multiple handmade guns were later found at Yamagami's home.