Former Prime Minister of Japan got shot with a shotgun(update:died)

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
This has Yakuza written all over it, but why body some dude who is no longer in power is my question…..
Oh trust, he still has power and influence, my guess is it’s because of Abe’s overall popularity to send a message to other politicians: don’t take the low crime rate and chances of criminality for granted, yall fukked the economy for millions for decades and decades to come, someone got to pay.

Other politicians need to take note around the world cause they basically turned themselves into the old Nobel class and there is civil unrest everywhere.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Oh trust, he still has power and influence, my guess is it’s because of Abe’s overall popularity to send a message to other politicians: don’t take the low crime rate and chances of criminality for granted, yall fukked the economy for millions for decades and decades to come, someone got to pay.

Other politicians need to take note around the world cause they basically turned themselves into the old Nobel class and there is civil unrest everywhere.
Politicians used to have to actually care about not upsetting their electorate. It was a stressful, thankless job that someone only did because they really cared about making their community better. This kind of thing was a risk you would accept with the role. In the past few decades they've stopped being afraid of the electorate and now they openly insult them, lie to them, and treat them with contempt.

I said it two years ago. This kind of thing will be more common. That 60s energy is coming back because people as a whole have not been this angry in a hot minute.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:damn:

I just saw another photo of the makeshift shotgun. Damn that was some MacGyver sh!t. Reminded me of the film "In the line of Fire" with Clint Eastwood, that was a smaller makeshift gun. They better hide those designs especially from us here in America and to stop possible Copycats.

Last edited: