Former Prime Minister of Japan got shot with a shotgun(update:died)

Traveler

All Star
Daps
Yeahhhh :huhldup: . fukkers are getting fired, jailed, and or commit that for such a blunder. Imagine if the bodyguards were that incompetent during the Obama years:damn:
Naw they are probably going to resign in shame. Might even go visit Aokigahara and commit that. If seppeku was a thing still they would do that. Honor and shame are still a big thing there.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Makes crazy sense due to the shyt I read and the movies I seen during WW2:huhldup:.

Plus, apparently it was a "hit"
Japan's history on war is the reason the leftiest in Japan were against him. They're deathly afraid of Japan getting involved in wars and foreign interference because they were once viewed as the Nazis of Asia. They view rebuilding their military as a return to that era.

I honestly understand both points of view.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Japan's history on war is the reason the leftiest in Japan were against him. They're deathly afraid of Japan getting involved in wars and foreign interference because they were once viewed as the Nazis of Asia. They view rebuilding their military as a return to that era.

I honestly understand both points of view.
i understand both points but with the china threat you might not wanna start too late because I just dont know if america in the future will protect them

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
i understand both points but with the china threat you might not wanna start too late because I just dont know if america in the future will protect them
Its not just them tbh. Every other country in the region is extremely not okay with any semblance of a reemerging Japanese military.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Its not just them tbh. Every other country in the region is extremely not okay with any semblance of a reemerging Japanese military.
Rightfully so, the only thing standing between Japan and anybody else in Asia is opportunity. The bomb gave them their only break in literally thousands of years of raising hell in that region. That dont go away with democracy