Former IGN Playstation Stans finally come to terms that currently the Series X is superior to PS5

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
By what standard? If we not going by critics, we not going by audience, we not going from my personal preferences what makes it not a killer launch title?

Yall come in here and keep trying to say Demon’s Souls don’t count, Miles don’t count, Returnal don’t count, I’m sure you’ll find a way to say R&C rift apart doesn’t count either....and that the ps5 has no games.

Yall nikkas are wild

Something Microsoft doesn’t have in any category.

These are your problems right here. I’m not arguing in favor of Xbox, my nikka.
I’m speaking on console launches in general.
If Microsoft dropped a Combat Evolved remake you would not be on this same shyt
Demon’s Souls will not be looked at as a flagship title at the end of the PS5’s life.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
These are your problems right here. I’m not arguing in favor of Xbox, my nikka.
I’m speaking on console launches in general.
If Microsoft dropped a Combat Evolved remake you would not be on this same shyt
Demon’s Souls will not be looked at as a flagship title at the end of the PS5’s life.

We won’t know until we see it, just like bloodborne. If microsoft dropped a remake on the level of Demon’s Souls exclusive for series x it would absolutely count and I’m sure everyone arguing against Demon’s Souls would absolutely count it also. It’s easy to sit here and say naw though, when you standing outside the club

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And thy still next gen exclusives, highly rated as well, it don’t matter if they niche, they new games. Something Microsoft doesn’t have in any category. Returnal thread got at least 20 other people aside from me playing it and they love it.

A game being “niche” doesn’t make it not count, or else 2k and CoD would be the only games we could talk about. shyt, assassins creed is a huge game, it’s ass.

I’ll take my hardcore games over the mess yall gas any day
If you just looking for numbers to say you have something sure. "PS5 has 2 new next generation games, Xbox has none"

Ok great, that's like bragging over having two dollars compared to someone that has none. Yeah you up. It y'all both still broke in the grand scheme of things.

And when it comes to everything else the Xbox wins that, out side of load speed

Also What are we gassing?

The last 2, no 3 games I gassed were all ps4 exclusives.

The last system I gassed was the series x before than the ps4. Before that the switch and before that the pc and before that the Xbox 1.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you just looking for numbers to say you have something sure. "PS5 has 2 new next generation games, Xbox has none"

Ok great, that's like bragging over having two dollars compared to someone that has none. Yeah you up. It y'all both still broke in the grand scheme of things.

And when it comes to everything else the Xbox wins that, out side of load speed

Also What are we gassing?

The last 2, no 3 games I gassed were all ps4 exclusives.

The last system I gassed was the series x before than the ps4. Before that the switch and before that the pc and before that the Xbox 1.

No, the argument is that sony has been consistently been releasing high quality games, from the ps4 right into the ps5, thats why i can brag on those 2 games because its a continuation of great software. We can’t pretend two games don’t mean shyt, when people like myself have put tons of hours into those games. Thats why I bought a ps5, to play those games.

Even if you don’t wanna count astro and spider-man, we still about to be 4+ games up.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We won’t know until we see it, just like bloodborne. If microsoft dropped a remake on the level of Demon’s Souls exclusive for series x it would absolutely count and I’m sure everyone arguing against Demon’s Souls would absolutely count it also. It’s easy to sit here and say naw though, when you standing outside the club
Why does gears tactics count?

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
A opinion tweet from someone in the industry's personal account, is much more valuable than it being hidden behind some clickbait shock article where they are trying to get paid or speaking from a narrative.

Speaking your mind freely>>>>>statements and articles
Ign writers are barely in the industry. and IGN has been known to get paid for their opinions.

If you were quoting a member or a development team or a publisher, maybe this thread would have some pulp.

Foh.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps

Just like Bloodborne what?:russ:
Bloodborne is not a flagship must have PS4 title. How many copies do you really think Bloodborne sold?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just like Bloodborne what?:russ:
Bloodborne is not a flagship must have PS4 title. How many copies do you really think Bloodborne sold?

sales don’t mean shyt, if thats the case assassins creed one of the best titles of last year. Follow by cyberpunk :yeshrug:

Bloodborne has prestige and real gamers respect it, just like Returnal and Demons

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
sales don’t mean shyt, if thats the case assassins creed one of the best titles of last year. Follow by cyberpunk :yeshrug:

My argument has nothing to do with quality of these games, sir. So yes, sales do matter to the argument I am making, that’s why I was so damn confused when you screenshot Metacritic scores.
You been arguing with me without a solid understanding of the point I was initially making. You saw “PlayStation” and lost yo’ damn mind.:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ign writers are barely in the industry. and IGN has been known to get paid for their opinions.

If you were quoting a member or a development team or a publisher, maybe this thread would have some pulp.

Foh.

Yet y'all eat up all there news :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My argument has nothing to do with quality of these games, sir. So yes, sales do matter to the argument I am making, that’s why I was so damn confused when you screenshot Metacritic scores.
You been arguing with me without a solid understanding of the point I was initially making. You saw “PlayStation” and lost yo’ damn mind.:mjlol:

“Sales don’t matter, critics don’t matter, quality don’t matter, audience perception doesn’t matter, your opinion doesn’t matter....”

“Game ain’t a great launch game, and thats that”. Basically

Cool, glad we got to the bottom of what makes a game worth playing

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
“Sales don’t matter, critics don’t matter, quality don’t matter, audience perception doesn’t matter, your opinion doesn’t matter....”

“Game ain’t a great launch game, and thats that”. Basically

Cool

And you’re still missing my point.