Former IGN Playstation Stans finally come to terms that currently the Series X is superior to PS5

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would that make me a hype beast or naw?
Yes, you playing ratchet because you hype about ratchet, and life is strange is like a graphic novel adventure book, very casual and easy going.

I mean you have to have something to kill the time while waiting on your next high.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Come on, breh. The PS5 launched without any must have game

D82-E1-B9-D-1672-46-A4-8198-4-CA67-B2-E9-E72.jpg

Oh

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yes, you playing ratchet because you hype about ratchet, and life is strange is like a graphic novel adventure book, very casual and easy going.

I mean you have to have something to kill the time while waiting on your next high.

Thats the thing about being an xbox stan though, theres never any highs aside from when a rumor leaks about possibly getting a game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A must have has nothing to do with Metacritic scores though, breh.
And again, it’s a remake, my nikka.:gucci:
You legit can’t take any criticism of PlayStation, and I wasn’t even criticizing them.:snoop:

Does a remake make it any less worth playing? I’m not understanding what thats supposed to mean.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Does a remake make it any less worth playing? I’m not understanding what thats supposed to mean.

Of course not. Demon’s Souls is a nice addition to the PS5, but within the context that You(Keyword) brought it up, it is not a must have killer launch title.
You should just come on out and say you thought I was talkin’ shyt about PlayStation.:yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
it is not a must have killer launch title.

By what standard? If we not going by critics, we not going by audience, we not going from my personal preferences what makes it not a killer launch title?

Yall come in here and keep trying to say Demon’s Souls don’t count, Miles don’t count, Returnal don’t count, I’m sure you’ll find a way to say R&C rift apart doesn’t count either....and that the ps5 has no games.

Yall nikkas are wild

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
By what standard? If we not going by critics, we not going by audience, we not going from my personal preferences what makes it not a killer launch title?

Yall come in here and keep trying to say Demon’s Souls don’t count, Miles don’t count, Returnal don’t count, I’m sure you’ll find a way to say R&C rift apart doesn’t count either....and that the ps5 has no games.

Yall nikkas are wild

Ratchet is clearly the 1st next generation game that looks like it couldn't be done on last generation hardware at all and has a built in fan base and allows for a wider spectrum of players to enjoy it.

Demon souls is niche, returnal is niche miles is on ps4.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Ratchet is clearly the 1st next generation game that looks like it couldn't be done on last generation hardware at all.

Demon souls is niche, returnal is niche miles is on ps4.

And thy still next gen exclusives, highly rated as well, it don’t matter if they niche, they new games. Something Microsoft doesn’t have in any category. Returnal thread got at least 20 other people aside from me playing it and they love it.

A game being “niche” doesn’t make it not count, or else 2k and CoD would be the only games we could talk about. shyt, assassins creed is a huge game, it’s ass.

I’ll take my hardcore games over the mess yall gas any day

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
By what standard? If we not going by critics, we not going by audience, we not going from my personal preferences what makes it a killer launch title?

A game that appeals to a large market of buyers on all levels.
Demon’s Souls no matter how good of a game is not that.
These games are typically not seen at the launch of consoles and for good reason.
Sony dropping Horizon: Forbidden West exclusively on the PS5 day one would’ve been a must have game, and a dumb ass idea especially in hindsight of the pandemic.