Former IGN Playstation Stans finally come to terms that currently the Series X is superior to PS5

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why when theres nothing on xbox i can’t get on PlayStation or switch?

Tell microsoft to start releasing games and I’ll consider it

Thats false, if you want to say there is nothing YOU want on Xbox sure.

It's all good, in the future you'll definitely have one:wow:

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Breh I was with you up until a month ago when my 1X started doing stupid shyt like overheating and crashing all the time. Had it since launch 2017 no issues, all of a sudden it started tweakin on me. Got the Series X now, and all the games I played on the 1X run so much better on the series with improved graphics/fps.

Honestly if you a broke boy it isn't worth it you should probably be feeding your family with the 500, but if you're an adult making a decent living it really is worth the upgrade.

No buyer's remorse whatsoever for buying "the best emulator on the market" we lit :blessed:

I copped the Cyberpunk One X last june my shyt is fresh

I could cop a Series X at any time but why? 120hz the only thing I'm missing out on last game I really fukked with like that was Titanfall 2 :yeshrug:

When real next gen games come out I'll cop I gotta PC for all the bells and whistles :blessed:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Answer to gamepass?? :heh:

Boy don't nobody care about yall renting them old games. The fact remains that u have all that power but no real next gen exclusive to show it off with :pachaha:

Where are ur next gen games sir :ld:

To this day no one has a clue of what the xbox is capable off cause they been bragging about cross gen multiplatform games since the console came out. :yeshrug:

The suspense is literally killing me.:deadmanny:

There’s literally no proof the series x does anything special at this point. The series S is already obsolete.

First console generation that hasn’t shown any actual next gen console gameplay

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To this day no one has a clue of what the xbox is capable off cause they been bragging about cross gen multiplatform games since the console came out. :yeshrug:

The suspense is literally killing me.:deadmanny:

There’s literally no proof the series x does anything special at this point. The series S is already obsolete.

The opening post proves otherwise

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I mean when I get more money I'll just get both a PS5 and Series X :yeshrug:

And even Switch. And even an OG Wii do I can play GameCube games :yeshrug:

Series X is compatible with OG Xbox games, right?

There’s nothing on series x that I can’t play on PlayStation aside form the same gears, forza, halo franchises and those didn’t even get new games since launch.

It loses by default
WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!
At this point might be better to hold off on both. Gamepass can be played on Xbox One.
Why play on Xbox one when you can play on your Samsung refrigerator?
gamepass is hella dope:ehh::ehh::ehh: i love it:ehh:
This
Answer to gamepass?? :heh:

Boy don't nobody care about yall renting them old games. The fact remains that u have all that power but no real next gen exclusive to show it off with :pachaha:

Where are ur next gen games sir :ld:
well there's the medium, I'm loving second extinction, bright memory, games getting fps boost is awesome because of this reason. BACKLOG, I know you got one, but you don't have incentive to play all these games you considered worthy of backlog status :win:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I dont know why yall make this hard on yourselves...

Same reason I bought a switch (BoTW, Mario Kart, Smash, Fire Emblem) is the same reason i will continue buying a PlayStation. I’ve already clocked over 80 hours on NEXT GEN exclusives alone, about 35 for Returnal, 40 something for Demon’s Souls and a few extra for Astro’s. This isn’t counting Spider-man or Nioh 2 Remastered and control ultimate

Add in Ratchet, Final Fantasy 7 Yuffie, next month and its well over 100 hours. I mean, I’m getting my moneys worth way more this gen than I did when I first bought my ps4.

I’m going to the platform that is feeding me well crafted games on top of 3rd party offerings. It’s simple as that.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Didn’t even read but I bet @Gizmo_Duck and the Sony stan coalition in here
CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

Bout Twitter links after he’s been posting these same random cacs with PS5 hype.

Sony stans :mjlol: