Former IGN Playstation Stans finally come to terms that currently the Series X is superior to PS5

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since he having so much fun with Xbox I wonder if he trying to sell the 5 :patrice:

Do yourself a favor and get the Xbox. Gamepass is way too good. I haven't played a PS5 game in months..

I'm not a console stan either.. Lsst gen i mainly played PS4

I'm now on PC with gamepass but the Xbox version has more games..

FYI I have PS5, XSX, PC..

PC> Xbox> PS5

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Do yourself a favor and get the Xbox. Gamepass is way too good. I haven't played a PS5 game in months..

PC> Xbox> PS5

C9-DC0-C54-29-D5-499-E-AC88-D3-FC22587301.jpg

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They didn’t even say all that, you just got your Sony panties in a bunch cause they said they were playing and would recommend an Xbox right now.
:mjlol:
But he DID say all of that. He literally said it. Matter fact. He’s a video of a popular gaming Youtuber basically having the same sentiments as me. And newsflash. U don’t need a Series X to benefit from Gamepass. I have a One X and a PC and Gamepass is great for me.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin

PC> Xbox> PS5
If u haven’t played PS5 in months thats honestly all on u. There plenty games to play on there and u still have the PS4 library. I have a high end PC and One X. And aside from it being more powerful and snappy than the One X. I’m literally missing nothing. If I didn’t have a PS5. I would have missed out on playing my favorite game to release since these consoles dropped. Everyone has different use cases.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But he DID say all of that. He literally said it. Matter fact. He’s a video of a popular gaming Youtuber basically having the same sentiments as me.

How its presented to you means a lot.

And the way game pass and the ease of use, how they are upgraded among other things make them much more attractive than playing on psnow.

If someone bought you a hamburger but when you got your plate it wasn't put together and you have to put it together yourself vs someone who ordered the same hamburger and got it put together you might feel some kinda way.

Xbox is that hamburger thats dressed and put together that's ready to pick up and take a bite out of when you are ready. Playstation does have what you need for a hamburger but its missing some toppings and some assembly is required.

Its really something that if you don't experience you wont really understand. My series x experience>>>> PS5 The xbox just needs some bigger hard hitters.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
How its presented to you means a lot.

And the way game pass and the ease of use, how they are upgraded among other things make them much more attractive than playing on psnow.

If someone bought you a hamburger but when you got your plate it wasn't put together and you have to put it together yourself vs someone who ordered the same hamburger and got it put together you might feel some kinda way.

Xbox is that hamburger thats dressed and put together that's ready to pick up and take a bite out of when you are ready. Playstation does have what you need for a hamburger but its missing some toppings and some assembly is required.

Its really something that if you don't experience you wont really understand. My series x experience>>>> PS5 The xbox just needs some bigger hard hitters.
Bro. I been using Gamepass since it’s inception. It doesn’t have to be explained to me. I have the service on both my One X and my PC. I LOVE it. And I still love my PS5.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bro. I been using Gamepass since it’s inception. It doesn’t have to be explained to me. I have the service on both my One X and my PC. I LOVE it. And I still love my PS5.
Right, however gamepass or just the ecosystem in general... on xb1 and on PC isn't nearly as great as it is on series X imo.

My PS5 is starting to get a bit more play finally.