Former IGN Playstation Stans finally come to terms that currently the Series X is superior to PS5

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
How its presented to you means a lot.

And the way game pass and the ease of use, how they are upgraded among other things make them much more attractive than playing on psnow.

If someone bought you a hamburger but when you got your plate it wasn't put together and you have to put it together yourself vs someone who ordered the same hamburger and got it put together you might feel some kinda way.

Xbox is that hamburger thats dressed and put together that's ready to pick up and take a bite out of when you are ready. Playstation does have what you need for a hamburger but its missing some toppings and some assembly is required.
:skip: This nonsense. :mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
But he DID say all of that. He literally said it. Matter fact. He’s a video of a popular gaming Youtuber basically having the same sentiments as me. And newsflash. U don’t need a Series X to benefit from Gamepass. I have a One X and a PC and Gamepass is great for me.
Does Xcloud or whatever its called work on PC? Like once the Microsoft cloud is updated to Series X level performance, will one still need to upgrade GPUs?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Ay foreal was just scrolling through this thread and inadvertently hit play on that vid @surf posted. Turned off my J.Cole piff and was interrupted by the most laughable cac ever :mjlol:

Within the first 10 seconds had to turn that dude off regardless what console/game he was talking about.

Real talk if that’s the type of dude y’all fukking with my reaction is:hubie:.

That ain’t my kind of life.

You internet nikkas is weird as fukk :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
223-EFAE3-70-F7-4359-8027-E29382834-EE9.jpg

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
:mjlol: just looked it up 6/10 on ign.. This nikka is trolling..

Get a PC with a 3080 and forget these consoles. Console gaming is for women and children
I am trolling, and I only game on PC. but I don't think someone with a PC like @Fatboi1 is playing games on their PS5 because their PC isn't high-end enough. it's always been about the exclusive games... like Astro Bot :troll:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am trolling, and I only game on PC. but I don't think someone with a PC like @Fatboi1 is playing games on their PS5 because their PC isn't high-end enough. it's always been about the exclusive games... like Astro Bot :troll:

PC... This is the way...

Honestly i was a console guy til the end but after trying pc gaming it will be hard to play these systems unless a great exclusive drops.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Ay foreal was just scrolling through this thread and inadvertently hit play on that vid @surf posted. Turned off my J.Cole piff and was interrupted by the most laughable cac ever :mjlol:

Within the first 10 seconds had to turn that dude off regardless what console/game he was talking about.

Real talk if that’s the type of dude y’all fukking with my reaction is:hubie:.

That ain’t my kind of life.

You internet nikkas is weird as fukk :mjlol:

As if your goofy ass isn’t a weirdo himself :russ:

Ahhh man you’re always good for a mid-day laugh