Former IGN Playstation Stans finally come to terms that currently the Series X is superior to PS5

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If u haven’t played PS5 in months thats honestly all on u. There plenty games to play on there and u still have the PS4 library. I have a high end PC and One X. And aside from it being more powerful and snappy than the One X. I’m literally missing nothing. If I didn’t have a PS5. I would have missed out on playing my favorite game to release since these consoles dropped. Everyone has different use cases.

:mjlol: ain't no nikka with a high end PC playing PS5.. You either stupid or retarded. The only reason this thing ain't sold is NBA 2K and Madden. I'll probably bush this shyt when the new versions come out.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:mjlol: ain't no nikka with a high end PC playing PS5.. You either stupid or retarded. The only reason this thing ain't sold is NBA 2K and Madden. I'll probably bush this shyt when the new versions come out.
:what: nikka u don’t know what u talkin bout I been playing PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One and One X all while having a high end PC nikka ask the nikkas in the PC thread about me. And THEM shyts was outdated graphically when they dropped. Let alone after all the years they been out. U don’t know wtf u talkin bout. nikka gaming ain’t only about graphics u sound like a fukking idiot. Me having a high end gaming PC is the reason I don’t have a Series X cause unlike PS5. There’s nothing the Series X has that I can’t play on my PC at a higher clip or my One X.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
What’s different about it on Series X? Aside from graphics because I can get that with my PC at a higher clip.
I guess the FPS Boost shyt, but yeah, you can already do that on PC

plus we got Flight Sim on PC

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s different about it on Series X? Aside from graphics because I can get that with my PC at a higher clip.
I have a decently good PC, for me the experience of the SSD on a console, quick resume and gamepass is just total complete experience. I've used gamepass and on last gen its good but it doesn't hit the same at all, same with gamepass on PC even with SSD's (lacks quick resume)

You got a high end PC so you probably don't care about higher end features on your tv with the series x so that probably doesn't matter as much to you

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I have a decently good PC, for me the experience of the SSD on a console, quick resume and gamepass is just total complete experience. I've used gamepass and on last gen its good but it doesn't hit the same at all, same with gamepass on PC even with SSD's (lacks quick resume)

You got a high end PC so you probably don't care about higher end features on your tv with the series x so that probably doesn't matter as much to you
Yea I’m not sure how much I would really use Quick Resume but I can’t really say until I spent some extensive amounts of time with it. Man I’m not knocking the Series X I just feel there’s no need to knock any of them. They both have their plus’ and minuses. Me personally I don’t have a real excuse to spend the money on a Series X because of my PC. But for other people im pretty sure it’s fire. shyt I know a few people who have it and love it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
But he DID say all of that. He literally said it. Matter fact. He’s a video of a popular gaming Youtuber basically having the same sentiments as me. And newsflash. U don’t need a Series X to benefit from Gamepass. I have a One X and a PC and Gamepass is great for me.

:mjlol: he literally did not say what you posted and I don’t give a shyt about another complaining ass Sony stan on YouTube.

People are allowed to say they prefer the Xbox. Get out your feelings breh. Look how you jumped on dude above for simply saying he prefers to play his Xbox. You typed up a whole paragraph to tell him his opinion is wrong.

You always wanna throw up PC stuff then fight tooth an nail to defend Sony’s honor.

Get some help breh :mjlol:

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
stannery is literally what's stopping people from excepting that Series X is just the better system out right now. And after E3 stannery will continue to do so.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
stannery is literally what's stopping people from excepting that Series X is just the better system out right now. And after E3 stannery will continue to do so.
And this is true because you said so? Funny how i could say the same. The Switch is better than the Series X but stannery makes it hard to accept.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got a Ryzen 3700X, RTX 3060 TI, Ultrawide 1440P 100HZ monitor and I still play the PS5.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a Ryzen 3700X, RTX 3060 TI, Ultrawide 1440P 100HZ monitor and I still play the PS5.

That's not high end IMO.. High end starts at 3080 with amd 5800 or intel 1085k and up..I only use my ps5 for hbo go.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
That's not high end IMO.. High end starts at 3080 with amd 5800 or intel 1085k and up..I only use my ps5 for hbo go.
:comeon:that doesn't change the fact that you can't play Sony Exclusives™ on your "high end" PC (yet)