Former IGN Playstation Stans finally come to terms that currently the Series X is superior to PS5

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Do any of y'all nikkas even play games? Y'all stay arguing shyt that has nothing to do with the games itself.

Y'all be acting like it's y'alls money that got spent on SOMEONE ELSE'S Playstation or Xbox. If that's what they like to play on that's what they like to play on bruh. :why:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
*still waiting to see the supposed power gap*
*so far we've had this*

Craig_The_Halo_Infinite_Brute_Banner.jpg

:mjlol:
We would have seen it on RE8, but your mans and nem paid for "partity". IJS:hubie:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:yeshrug: MS is really making a social media effort for the X series. All of those Xbots like Parris and such keep saying it on twitter but none of these people exist in real life.

Me, two of my best friends, and some of the people I've sold Series Xs to are amazed at the jump in quality. Got the OLED singing. They're rolling out Dolby Vision, so the HDR is going to get even better. The Series X is the truth.

I sold all my PS5s, so I haven't personally seen one in action. At the end of the day, I call it how I see it. Demon's Souls looks really fukking good, but the rest of the Sony exclusives do nothing for me, so I declined to keep one. I love Halo,, warts and all:yeshrug:. If Street Fighter 6 is exclusive, I MIGHT get one (playing the PC version is inconvenient AF). Humble MS is dope. They're damn near giving shyt away, and working hard. I'm enjoying the fruit of all that labor.

Nope. Already debunked.

Still Waitin.

Your flagship game looked like that tho. :lolbron:

Debunked where? Got a link that's not from some fanboy?

And yes, they fukked up with that demo. I appreciate the hate, because now I get a Halo I was playing regardless because it's Halo, that has an extra 6 months to a year of polish. Anything less than a classic will be a disappointment. Thank you:ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Debunked where? Got a link that's not from some fanboy?

The internet outrage over parity is not about resolutions and frames but just bog-standard legal language that stipulates Capcom can’t add “exclusive” features to Resident Evil Village on any other platform if they’re not present on PlayStation 5 and PS4, which obviously makes sense given the context of the document. Similar language can be observed in a comparable Microsoft contract through here.

And yes, they fukked up with that demo. I appreciate the hate, because now I get a Halo I was playing regardless because it's Halo, that has an extra 6 months to a year of polish. Anything less than a classic will be a disappointment. Thank you:ehh:

They better deliver but remember Phil and his cohorts DID did sign off on that trash last year thinkin it was good:russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:yeshrug: MS is really making a social media effort for the X series. All of those Xbots like Parris and such keep saying it on twitter but none of these people exist in real life.
People on the internet are people that exist in real life. The world isn’t confined to just the people you know and encounter.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The internet outrage over parity is not about resolutions and frames but just bog-standard legal language that stipulates Capcom can’t add “exclusive” features to Resident Evil Village on any other platform if they’re not present on PlayStation 5 and PS4, which obviously makes sense given the context of the document. Similar language can be observed in a comparable Microsoft contract through here.

Far from "debunked". That parity language is still there, unless proven otherwise. Even if MS has done it, it's still fakkitry, and my point stands.

They better deliver but remember Phil and his cohorts DID did sign off on that trash last year thinkin it was good:russ:

It was already explained that was an old build and the facial animation was off, or whatever they said. I still stand on what I said, I am happy I get a finished, polished product. Like I said, it's Halo, I was playing it either way. So be it. Again, thank you :smugfavre:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ensuring no platform gets content over another is the parity they are talking of @TripleAgent :umad:

And still no amount of juelzing will excuse the shyt show Phil signed off on to debut Halo Infinite to the world. :umad:

If anything they shouldn't even had bothered making it for Xbox. nikkaz didn't even buy the shyt. :laff:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ensuring no platform gets content over another is the parity they are talking of @TripleAgent :umad:

And still no amount of juelzing will excuse the shyt show Phil signed off on to debut Halo Infinite to the world. :umad:

If anything they shouldn't even had bothered making it for Xbox. nikkaz didn't even buy the shyt. :laff:
As always, I know how to stop the bullshyt talk. 100 dollars says Infinite is fire. Wassup?:yeshrug: