Former IGN Playstation Stans finally come to terms that currently the Series X is superior to PS5

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ratchet ain't never been on a MegaMan level. shyt been out for 20 years with 0 classics. :yeshrug:
I'm talking facts and figures but you talking personal taste. I'm not arguing whether Ratchet is a classic or not, I'm just saying it's sold high enough to be considered a top seller franchise for Playstation and and similar enough to other franchises with multiple entries.

I'm just saying nikkas tryna act like the shyt is Knack or something.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm talking facts and figures but you talking personal taste. I'm not arguing whether Ratchet is a classic or not, I'm just saying it's sold high enough to be considered a top seller franchise for Playstation and and similar enough to other franchises with multiple entries.

at the end of the day it doesn't really matter. It's clear nikkas are just hatin

like we ain't all gonna be hype for Metroid Prime 4 knowing that the entire metroid franchise sold like 8 million copies. people always tend to put weird metrics on shyt they are lowkey upset about because it's getting a renewed interest.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

And we're saying that's the quantity. On their own, they weren't moving major units like that. Only a few games. You put all 15 together and juke the stats, of course it looks better. What other ps franchise has that many games?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
And we're saying that's the quantity. On their own, they weren't moving major units like that. You put all 15 together and juke the stats, of course it looks better. What other ps franchise has that many games?

you doin too much, fam lol

just look at the game in front of you

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
you doin too much, fam lol

just look at the game in front of you
Take your stan goggles off for a second. :hhh:

You just said I was hating, come with the facts, now I'm doing too much.
e6b8d70542f1fa88ebb765ec4fcc2063.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And we're saying that's the quantity. On their own, they weren't moving major units like that. You put all 15 together and juke the stats, of course it looks better. What other ps franchise has that many games?
Not true, they sold around 3~4 million units a piece.

The "17 games" argument is slightly misleading since it is counting spin-offs and smaller games in the picture.

There's only 11 games as per Insomniacs page. The newest one will be the 12th game.

The rest are spin-offs, a mobile game and downloadable game.
Ratchet & Clank | Insomniac Games

Either way, this whole discussion is just opinionated. Whether there's 12, 17 or 50 games, the newest one looks amazing. You don't think so, cool. All I see is a few heads tryna convince everyone that those who are excited are faking it.

Last edited:

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:yeshrug: MS is really making a social media effort for the X series. All of those Xbots like Parris and such keep saying it on twitter but none of these people exist in real life.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Not true, they sold around 3~4 million units a piece.

The "17 games" argument is slightly misleading since its' counting spin-offs and downloadable entries in the picture.

There's only 11 games as per Insomniacs page. The newest one will be the 12th game.

The rest are spin-offs, a mobile game and downloadable game.
Ratchet & Clank | Insomniac Games
And you believe the spinoffs aren't included in total sales?:skip:

They all sold 3-4 million? :beli: Really? They way over 26 million if that's the case.

Only 2 games in the entire series sold that much.

https://www.vgchartz.com/games/game...owlastupdate=1&showothersales=0&showshipped=0

Now I'm sure these numbers aren't entirely accurate, but you add em up and you not too far off from your 26 million. :manny:

But whatever. I don't care for the series. Probably never will. If it gets the typical 85 though, it continues a great launch. Ps3 had resistance, ps4 had knack and infamous. Them launches were trash. We already know about xbox. Only one you can really argue for us the switch.

Last edited: