Former DeathRow Worker Explains Why Biggie And Diddy Pissed LA Off In 1997

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
These Pac/Biggie threads bring out alot open Black on Black animosity. People in this thread on either side openly cheering the death of the opposing artist. I could understand why Doug is still bitter, and I enjoy his stories, but some of the comments on here.

:ufdup:

Y'all brothas trippin.

why u understand doug being bitter
biggie & dem had nothing to do with pac death
that nikka got inferiority complex

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
The same industry/street dudes who told me who clapped Pac in NY weeks after it happened are the same dudes who told me that Puffy was paying Crips to protect BIG and they extorted them asking for more money. Puff didn't want to pay and BIG got clapped as a result.

I've always felt blood was on Puffs hands after hearing this.

I don't even wanna hear what this clown is saying....
People say the same thing regarding Tupac's death. They say he stomped out a Crip and got kilt, case closed. It may or may not be true but Pac had beef with them, the police, other rappers, a east coast drug crew etc. Are we to assume that he was kilt by the man he got at or is it possible that one of his many other enemies got to him first? So even though Puffy may have had a debt and someone was kilt, that doesn't automatically mean that the people he owed the debt to kilt them. Just like Yuk said people wasn't feeling Big, it probably wasn't the same cats that Doug is talking about. There were multiple people coming from different angles that wanted to see him dead, Bloods, Crips, crazy Pac fans, possible law enforcement etc. See what I'm saying? If you have inside info, that's cool but I don't so I have to rely on what's been put out there and try to put together the pieces. No disrespect to you but you're just someone on the internet. For all I know you could be trolling. :troll:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I remember when they went out there to shoot that going back to Cali shyt. Niccas was like WTF?
It came as absolutely no surprise when it happened.
fukk LA. Trash ass city. Have your whole town be funded by acting. Have zero seasons.

they don't even shake hands the right way out here. nikkas slap your hand then bump fists. real talk fukk LA.
:laff: aw man this hurt me deep

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
People say the same thing regarding Tupac's death. They say he stomped out a Crip and got kilt, case closed. It may or may not be true but Pac had beef with them, the police, other rappers, a east coast drug crew etc. Are we to assume that he was kilt by the man he got at or is it possible that one of his many other enemies got to him first? So even though Puffy may have had a debt and someone was kilt, that doesn't automatically mean that the people he owed the debt to kilt them. Just like Yuk said people wasn't feeling Big, it probably wasn't the same cats that Doug is talking about. There were multiple people coming from different angles that wanted to see him dead, Bloods, Crips, crazy Pac fans, possible law enforcement etc. See what I'm saying? If you have inside info, that's cool but I don't so I have to rely on what's been put out there and try to put together the pieces. No disrespect to you but you're just someone on the internet. For all I know you could be trolling. :troll:

I don't know dog. When it was put in my ear who clapped Pac the first time around weeks after it happened by these same goons.....

...who later gave me the low about why BIG was clapped....I tend to believe it..

Juney

Rookie
Daps
The guy who allegedly killed Pac was killed in '98.
Orlando Anderson got rat packed by Suge, 2pac, and MOB Pirus. He came back and shot up Suge and 2pac's car, killing 2pac. Then Suge Knight allegedly paid Anderson a lot of money to say Suge didn't take part in his beat down. Then he sued Afeni Shakur for defamation or something. All this and the guy was still living his life. He wasn't killed by Suge's people, the MOB, or over Pac's death. He was killed by another Crip over some street shyt.

I think I already proved your theory wrong when I said emulating street nikkas would've resulted in Pac shutting the fukk up like most street nikkas would've done if Henchman talked crazy to them
That doesn't disprove anything. Trying to emulate something or someone doesn't mean you're going to successfully do it. Also, emulating criminals doesn't really end up in success anyways. You successfully emulate them you usually end up in prison or dead.

And recklessness doesn't neccesarily equal not honorable,if Orlando and the crips had a hit on Pac and he knew it we really gon call it reckless for stomping Orlando? Was it reckless for Pac to tell GD's to fukk themselves after they killed a little kid? Just because you consider one honorable and the other not honorable doesn't make it so....If I die fighting off a robber for 40$ in my pocket is that reckless or do I have heart?Maybe its both,Pac did some straight reckless shyt,most prior to Deathrow btw? But its not my place to tell somebody how they should react to being talked to like a bytch,or have a hit out on you,or attacked like Orlando was for that matter..
You're right about it not necessarily equaling dishonor but 2pac was reckless, most of the time, in a bad way. He helped beat down Orlando Anderson over some shyt he had no business involving himself in! Not just 2-3 years prior he was involved in getting one of the Hughes brothers jumped. Over what? If he had some problems with the Hughes brothers, he should have handled it on his own, and not needed Rollin 40s to help him out. He talked shyt to the GD's for killing that little kid but at his own concert back in Marin it ended with a little kid getting shot in the head. Pac gets mad at GDs for killing a little kid, what the fukk does he think gangs do? And what does he do at 25? He starts claiming a Compton gang. Pac, according to former Deathrow employees was even knocking engineers out over rewinding the reel to far.

Maybe reckless is allowing Jimmy Henchmens and other gangsters into the game to begin with,but nah lets talk about Pac standing up for himself...Its great most of the rappers play nice though and do what they say
Why was he talking crazy with Henchman to begin with? According to Henchman's people it was because he was talking crazy to Henchman. Then again Henchman himself doesn't sound too trustworthy talking about he punked Pac at the House of Blues with Compton Pirus all around him. The point is though, that it seems like Pac brought a lot of it on himself. He knew Haitian Jack was bad news but he wanted to be around him because he liked the additional recognition and respect he would get associating with a big shot.
He's criticizing Puff for letting "eastcoast gangters" extort him, and he's considered brave for talking shyt to those dudes, but he came to the westcoast and put himself in the same position with Deathrow. Supposedly Suge himself was/is involved in the rapper extortion game.

at some of these cake nikkas whom have no knowledge other than reading whats being said on You Tube clips or even stepped out of their radius block trying to question Doug Moore's credentials.

He was around those cats from the beginning and been around since the 80s so he doesn't have no reason to lie. But even in hearing all of this cats still wanna blame Pac for Biggie's dumbass for getting whacked. You would think that nikka would have learned from the E-40 situation
Biggie was killed, not cause of Pac but because Suge didn't want Puffy to "win." Suge lost his star artist, so he made sure Puffy lost his.

Daps
It's funny y'all talkin about 2pac not knowing the basics of the streets and that's why he got smoked, which is true basically but then at the same time making light of the most basic rule of banging there is.. protecting your turf. :dahell: of course nikkas gonna be salty over some east coast nikkas coming to LA after pac gets killed.. at the height of the East Coast-West Coast war at that :mindblown:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I don't know dog. When it was put in my ear who clapped Pac the first time around weeks after it happened by these same goons.....

...who later gave me the low about why BIG was clapped....I tend to believe it..

Breh I distinctly recall you mentioned some BK goons that felt Pac who hung around pac at the MTV VMAs a couple of days before Vegas and felt he was outta control.

Everyone in this thread gotta remember them nikkas was 25 and 24 ppl saying they shoulda coulda woulda .

Early 20s you still learning.

shyt is so bugged out.

nikkas really died over bullshyt.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Breh I distinctly recall you mentioned some BK goons that felt Pac who hung around pac at the MTV VMAs a couple of days before Vegas and felt he was outta control.

Everyone in this thread gotta remember them nikkas was 25 and 24 ppl saying they shoulda coulda woulda .

Early 20s you still learning.

shyt is so bugged out.

nikkas really died over bullshyt.

It was actually my man's and them from Death Row East who were with Pac in NYC the week before he got killed in Vegas.. They were the then production team for what was supposed to be that label....K-Solo's cousin and other heads I knew. I was hearing about shyt from both Pac and obviously BIGs camp because we ran in the same circles.

Juney

Rookie
Daps
It's funny y'all talkin about 2pac not knowing the basics of the streets and that's why he got smoked, which is true basically but then at the same time making light of the most basic rule of banging there is.. protecting your turf. :dahell: of course nikkas gonna be salty over some east coast nikkas coming to LA after pac gets killed.. at the height of the East Coast-West Coast war at that :mindblown:
It's protecting your turf but it's also a lot of politics involved. People can't even agree on whether not there was an actual east coast/west coast war, or just beef between Biggie and 2pac. LA gangs are more concerned about rival gangs in their own city than they are some out-of-state rapper beef.
Again, if Suge Knight is willing to pay money to Orlando Anderson to lie on the stand, the same guy who murdered his friend and "little brother," that tells you how gangsters think.

Court_Cleaner

Rookie
Daps
Like I just said, it's hard to believe that someone from 2pac's own click allegedly had to be paid to kill Biggie, but gang members who aren't from Compton, aren't from MOB Piru, are willing to murder the Notorious BIG, Puffy Combs, and the rest of the Bad Boy records staff, for FREE.
It was only MOB retaliating on SSCC for killing 2pac. No other gangs went at it with them for that reason. But a famous rapper and a famous record label owner who DIDN'T kill 2pac...they're going to kill those two AND the rest of the record label?

He can sound mad if he wants. I'm just saying that it makes me question the veracity of his claims when he sounds so biased. Like someone that wants to big up their role more than it was. It makes no difference to me. It's cool that he's giving the public more info on what happened but he reminds me of those non-affiliated dudes who want to talk loud like they're a part of something.

I watch some of those youtube channels too. Most of the interviews are great. It's just that it sounds like Doug Young's stories are the most extravagant. It does make me wonder why he's putting all this info out. He talks so loud about Biggie and Puffy disrespecting the westcoast, he warned them mothafukkas blah blah blah, but this is the same guy that is flirting with some girl when Dr. Dre grabs that same girl and beats the shyt out of her, Doug gets beat by trying to help her, but he continues working with Dre and Deathrow? He sees all this crooked shyt going on, Eazy-E being put in a trunk, but he's still working with them?

Lueders park and 2 other piru sets went at scc after Pac was killed

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Orlando Anderson got rat packed by Suge, 2pac, and MOB Pirus. He came back and shot up Suge and 2pac's car, killing 2pac. Then Suge Knight allegedly paid Anderson a lot of money to say Suge didn't take part in his beat down. Then he sued Afeni Shakur for defamation or something. All this and the guy was still living his life. He wasn't killed by Suge's people, the MOB, or over Pac's death. He was killed by another Crip over some street shyt.

That doesn't disprove anything. Trying to emulate something or someone doesn't mean you're going to successfully do it. Also, emulating criminals doesn't really end up in success anyways. You successfully emulate them you usually end up in prison or dead.

You're right about it not necessarily equaling dishonor but 2pac was reckless, most of the time, in a bad way. He helped beat down Orlando Anderson over some shyt he had no business involving himself in! Not just 2-3 years prior he was involved in getting one of the Hughes brothers jumped. Over what? If he had some problems with the Hughes brothers, he should have handled it on his own, and not needed Rollin 40s to help him out. He talked shyt to the GD's for killing that little kid but at his own concert back in Marin it ended with a little kid getting shot in the head. Pac gets mad at GDs for killing a little kid, what the fukk does he think gangs do? And what does he do at 25? He starts claiming a Compton gang. Pac, according to former Deathrow employees was even knocking engineers out over rewinding the reel to far.

Why was he talking crazy with Henchman to begin with? According to Henchman's people it was because he was talking crazy to Henchman. Then again Henchman himself doesn't sound too trustworthy talking about he punked Pac at the House of Blues with Compton Pirus all around him. The point is though, that it seems like Pac brought a lot of it on himself. He knew Haitian Jack was bad news but he wanted to be around him because he liked the additional recognition and respect he would get associating with a big shot.
He's criticizing Puff for letting "eastcoast gangters" extort him, and he's considered brave for talking shyt to those dudes, but he came to the westcoast and put himself in the same position with Deathrow. Supposedly Suge himself was/is involved in the rapper extortion game.

Biggie was killed, not cause of Pac but because Suge didn't want Puffy to "win." Suge lost his star artist, so he made sure Puffy lost his.
damn youre speaking the truth right here:whew:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Biggie was foul af for them Pac disses on LAD. But that dude was spitting A class raps throughout that disc my lord :scust:

fukk them subliminal disses, if biggie had nuts he would have mentioned him by name
The arrogance of Diddy got biggie killed in media that fakkit was on some peace shyt but behind closed doors was being a fukk nikka, when you beefing with real gangstas you can't do no ho shyt or you gone get yourself or somebody killed and that's exactly what happened.