Former DeathRow Worker Explains Why Biggie And Diddy Pissed LA Off In 1997

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
@10:50
I want to add this.Since this kind of goes back to the Deathrow and Bad Boy beef.
Pac says in this video they wanted to kill him,instead of JUST robbing him because , they left him with some of his jewelry like $ 80,000 worth. Plus they were the only ones that shot him out of 4 people.

[

Props on the video Breh, never knew it existed.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside

Look at Diddy trying to be Pac with the middle finger.

Biggie and Diddy were being subtle about their disses and provoked a lot of LA gangsters.

Dude says they also clowned Snoop at the 4 Seasons Hotel?!

This dude explains that they were going to kill the whole Bad Boy camp Biggie,Lil Cease,Diddy, and DJ Clark Kent.

LMFAO I know this nikka. I still might have his number in my cell phone. Met this nikka in LA on business years ago. He's a slimey street nikka. He actually made that "Welcome to Death Row" DVD that came out 100's of years ago.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
LMFAO I know this nikka. I still might have his number in my cell phone. Met this nikka in LA on business years ago. He's a slimey street nikka. He actually made that "Welcome to Death Row" DVD that came out 100's of years ago.

i didnt know he made that dvd.

that would explain why hes all over it.

Naw, 2pac was an artist on a record label. He had no business setting off the beating of Orlando by MOB members.

I listened to the interview again. First he says that Dre's security elbowed him or something and knocked a tooth out, then by the end of story he says he got fukked up, nose busted, tooth missing, bleeding etc. Didn't Doug Young work as the prmoter for Deathrow Records? At at that time Dr. Dre was co-owner with Suge of Deathrow.

And your minimizing by saying it's just "grown men getting beat up" like that something normal when it's not supposed to be. Look at ALL the corrupt shyt Deathrow was into via Suge Knight. Look at ALL the shyt that just Doug Young had witnessed and privy to.
About having my account terminated scenario, I never even seen the example you mentioned brought up. If it was I'd probably say something or probably stop posting here.
The problem is that too many people justify condoning or being complicit in crooked shyt by saying "it puts food on the table," of "I'm making money." That kind of attitude is so prevalent in politics, gang culture, media, business, etc. Money will make people throw integrity and their sense of morals out the window.

it was pac's issue, so of course its pac's business.

yep. dre's security. not dr dre himself. and dre didnt even know about it til the next day - and he apologized. plus this was the ruthless days.

im not minimizing anything. if youre from the street or some sort of related element, then chit like that really isnt a big deal.
and expecting someone to go in protest mode cuz some random nicca got beatdown is hillarious breh.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Yo son word is bond thunn

That nikka Pac was my boy, but I know for a fact he knew Biggie and 'em ain't have shyt to do with that robbery. He used that shyt for more sales yo.

In fact, me and Hav was about to wild out and rob half of LA in September of '96, but when Pac got killed I decided it was time to relax on some peace shyt. What a lot of people don't know is that Pac's ex wife and Kiki were best friends at one time so we were all connected. He would cosign me but he dead now.

Keep it thoro.

:russ:

Selfish

Banned
Daps
nikkas dry snitching:mjlol: but hey, them nikkas are a$$holes for going to LA so quick after Pac died:manny:
Exactly that has to be the dumbest move ever.
nikka was arrogant as fukk

Like dumb ass nikkas.
Puffy let that nikka die if he let him go to LA so soon

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nikka Puff caught the first plane outta LA before Biggie body was even cold.
Yet Big was his mans :gucci: