Former DeathRow Worker Explains Why Biggie And Diddy Pissed LA Off In 1997

Daps
What are u talkin bout?..Pac got into more trouble BEFORE Death Row than after...and this is a conversation he had AFTER he was signed wit Suge...not before...this was AFTER he got shot the first time...

If youre talking about the convo with Monster Kody that was from prison.

And the trouble pac got into before prison was unfounded charges (rape, shooting cops). Im talking about when Pac was on Death Row bombing on everything moving.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
:comeon:Biggie performed the Pac diss record from LAD on the radio with Sway. I'm too lazy to look for the video but what we are telling you is the truth. Biggie spit on Pac's grave on his home turf right after he died. The same way Biggie ran his mouth on Hot 97 and told the people to do something when DR came out to NY which lead to shooting, came back to haunt him.

Yukmouth said he warned Biggie when he came out to LA that people wasn't feeling him being out there. Just as Biggie and others warned Pac about Haitian Jack, Biggie didn't listen. Pac and Biggie were just hard headed and/or naive and didn't seem to understand the politics of the areas they were visiting. Had they listened and just chilled out neither would have been shot. :yeshrug:
:what: Son u tellin me u never saw him spit that subliminal freestyle on the radio on Sway?..

i aint mad at cha & ur nobody till somebody kill u -are really the only 2 lines one can assume, a subliminal shot at pac

but if u listen to the whole interview they asked biggie about pac death & he said it was a great list to hip hop & he felt for pac's family

i really dont know what yall wanted him to say
esp. after the year & a half of pac saying the most fukk'd up shyt one can say about another man

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
fukk LA. Trash ass city. Have your whole town be funded by acting. Have zero seasons.

they don't even shake hands the right way out here. nikkas slap your hand then bump fists. real talk fukk LA.
I'm not from LA, but screw 4 seasons. Snow is the Cacs weather. Give me monotonous sunshine all year over 4 months of ice and snow. Leave that weather for the Whites.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps

i aint mad at cha & ur nobody till somebody kill u -are really the only 2 lines one can assume, a subliminal shot at pac

but if u listen to the whole interview they asked biggie about pac death & he said it was a great list to hip hop & he felt for pac's family

esp. after the year & a half of pac saying the most fukk'd up shyt one can say about another man

That's Last Kiss Goodnight that most Hip Hop fans will tell you is the Tupac diss from LAD.
http://www.metrolyrics.com/long-kiss-goodnight-lyrics-notorious-big.html

Biggie and Puff said the same thing but they still did diss records.

Juney

Rookie
Daps
Doug also said he tried to warn them and mediate the problem. He was obviously concerned for their lives. So what if he sounds mad? Biggie and them fukked up and p!ssed alot of people off, PERIOD! Look at what we are talking about here. They have been killing each other and going to prison for the past what, forty years day in and day out. What do you mean you find it hard to believe? This is what they do!
Like I just said, it's hard to believe that someone from 2pac's own click allegedly had to be paid to kill Biggie, but gang members who aren't from Compton, aren't from MOB Piru, are willing to murder the Notorious BIG, Puffy Combs, and the rest of the Bad Boy records staff, for FREE.
It was only MOB retaliating on SSCC for killing 2pac. No other gangs went at it with them for that reason. But a famous rapper and a famous record label owner who DIDN'T kill 2pac...they're going to kill those two AND the rest of the record label?

He can sound mad if he wants. I'm just saying that it makes me question the veracity of his claims when he sounds so biased. Like someone that wants to big up their role more than it was. It makes no difference to me. It's cool that he's giving the public more info on what happened but he reminds me of those non-affiliated dudes who want to talk loud like they're a part of something.

I'm subscribed to three or four of these types of Youtube channels were they routinely discuss this type of stuff. To the point where they have gotten damn near everyone involved almost to the point where they may have to get a janitor in next. My point is everything Doug is saying is consistent with the hundreds of other interviews that have come out about this situation. No I don't believe everything that comes out but the truth can be cross referenced. Just as I said in my previous post about Yukmouth saying he warned Biggie. Why else would he warn Biggie unless the word on the street was Biggie wasn't welcome and he might get touched?

What the hell does Doug have to gain by lying? He's not selling anything, there isn't a tell all book dropping and this isn't even a good look for him. He put his self out there by saying he got word and went back and told Bad Boy. I mean give me a break already.
I watch some of those youtube channels too. Most of the interviews are great. It's just that it sounds like Doug Young's stories are the most extravagant. It does make me wonder why he's putting all this info out. He talks so loud about Biggie and Puffy disrespecting the westcoast, he warned them mothafukkas blah blah blah, but this is the same guy that is flirting with some girl when Dr. Dre grabs that same girl and beats the shyt out of her, Doug gets beat by trying to help her, but he continues working with Dre and Deathrow? He sees all this crooked shyt going on, Eazy-E being put in a trunk, but he's still working with them?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I make your mouthpiece obese like Della Reese
When I release, you loose teeth like Little Cease
nikka please
Blood floods your dungarees
And that's just a half of my warpath
Laugh now cry later, I rhyme greater
than the average player hater
, and spectators
Buy my CD twice
They see me in the streets they be like you he nice
But that's on the low doe'
be the cats with no dough, tried to play me at my show
I pull out 4-4's, and go up in they clothes
Short-change nikkas
snort-cane nikkas
extortion came quicker
Bought the Range' nikka
You still tickle me
I used to be as strong as ripple, till Little Cease crippled me
Now I play hard-like my girls nipples be
The games sour like like a pickle be
You all know the rules
Move from BK to New Jerus
Thinking 'bout, all the planes we flew
bytches, we ran through
Now the years new
I lay my game flat
I want my spot back, take two
Motherfukkers mad 'cause I blew, nikkas envious
Too many nikkas on my dikk, shyt's strenuous
When my men bust, you just move wit such stamina
Slugs missed you
I ain't mad at you (we ain't mad at you)
Blood rushing, concussions, ain't nothing
Catch cases, come out fronting
Smoking something
Sipping White Russians, bytch in the Benz bumping
I laced it wit the basic
6 TV's, a system, knocking Mase shyt, face it
We hard to hit
Guard your shyt, for I stick you, for your re-up
Wipe the "P"
Mix shots, "work your seat up"
Go in the ashtray, spark the weed up
LONG KISS

UH-I flaming gats, aiming at, these fukking...
Maniacs put my name in raps
--
Games dat
Like they hustle backwards
I smoke backwards, and Duchees
Ya can't touch me
Try to rush me
Slugs go, touchy-touchy
You're bleeding lovely, with you, spirit above me
or beneath me, your whole life you live sneaky
Now you rest eternally, sleepy, you burn when you creep me
Rest where the worms-n-the weak be

My nine flies, baptize, rap guys
With the holy ghost

I put holes in most, you hold your toast shakey
Slip-n-trying to break me
Look what you made me do, brains blue
My team in the Marine blew, six-coupe

Skiid it out, weeded out, clean it out
The block for distance is, given long kisses bytch

nikkaz in my faction don't like askin questions
Strictly gun testin, coke measurin
Givin pleasure in the Benz-ito
Hittin fanny, spendin chips at Manny's
Hope you creeps got receipts, my peeps get dirty like cleats
Run up in your crib, wrap you up in your Polo sheets
Six up in your wig piece, nikka decease
MWA, may you rest in peace
With my Sycamore style, more sicker than yours
Four-four, and fifty-four draw
as my pilot, steers my Leer, yes my dear
shyt's official, only, the Feds I fear
Here's a tissue, stop your blood clot cryin
The kids, the dog, everybody dyin, no lyin
So don't you get suspicious
I'm Big Dangerous you're just a Lil Vicious
As I leave my competition, respirator style
Climb the ladder to success escalator style
Hold y'all breath, I told y'all -- death
controls y'all, Big don't fold y'all, uhh
I spit phrases that'll thrill you
You're nobody til somebody kills you

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The same industry/street dudes who told me who clapped Pac in NY weeks after it happened are the same dudes who told me that Puffy was paying Crips to protect BIG and they extorted them asking for more money. Puff didn't want to pay and BIG got clapped as a result.

I've always felt blood was on Puffs hands after hearing this.

I don't even wanna hear what this clown is saying....

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Like I just said, it's hard to believe that someone from 2pac's own click allegedly had to be paid to kill Biggie, but gang members who aren't from Compton, aren't from MOB Piru, are willing to murder the Notorious BIG, Puffy Combs, and the rest of the Bad Boy records staff, for FREE.
It was only MOB retaliating on SSCC for killing 2pac. No other gangs went at it with them for that reason. But a famous rapper and a famous record label owner who DIDN'T kill 2pac...they're going to kill those two AND the rest of the record label?

He can sound mad if he wants. I'm just saying that it makes me question the veracity of his claims when he sounds so biased. Like someone that wants to big up their role more than it was. It makes no difference to me. It's cool that he's giving the public more info on what happened but he reminds me of those non-affiliated dudes who want to talk loud like they're a part of something.

I watch some of those youtube channels too. Most of the interviews are great. It's just that it sounds like Doug Young's stories are the most extravagant. It does make me wonder why he's putting all this info out. He talks so loud about Biggie and Puffy disrespecting the westcoast, he warned them mothafukkas blah blah blah, but this is the same guy that is flirting with some girl when Dr. Dre grabs that same girl and beats the shyt out of her, Doug gets beat by trying to help her, but he continues working with Dre and Deathrow? He sees all this crooked shyt going on, Eazy-E being put in a trunk, but he's still working with them?

this what im kinda saying too

why were these so-called gangsta wanna kill biggie-puff-badboy while the real / true 2pac killer was still roaming dem streetz

kinda like da same shyt from the nyc squad shooting
nikkaz seems to avoid the real criminal(s)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
this what im kinda saying too

why were these so-called gangsta wanna kill biggie-puff-badboy while the real / true 2pac killer was still roaming dem streetz

kinda like da same shyt from the nyc squad shooting
nikkaz seems to avoid the real criminal(s)
The guy who allegedly killed Pac was killed in '98.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never said that breh.

My point was him getting into a fued with these nikkas came from him trying to play street nikka.

His wrecklessness came from him trying to emulate street nikkas. And that wrecklessness was him going at whoever whenever however and thats what got him killed.

His heart made him shoot cops (pre death row, pre henchmen), his wrecklessness made him stomp out Orlando (post henchmen, post Death Row)

wrecklessness =/= heart

I think I already proved your theory wrong when I said emulating street nikkas would've resulted in Pac shutting the fukk up like most street nikkas would've done if Henchman talked crazy to them:heh:

And recklessness doesn't neccesarily equal not honorable,if Orlando and the crips had a hit on Pac and he knew it we really gon call it reckless for stomping Orlando:patrice:? Was it reckless for Pac to tell GD's to fukk themselves after they killed a little kid? Just because you consider one honorable and the other not honorable doesn't make it so....If I die fighting off a robber for 40$ in my pocket is that reckless or do I have heart?Maybe its both,Pac did some straight reckless shyt,most prior to Deathrow btw:comeon:? But its not my place to tell somebody how they should react to being talked to like a bytch,or have a hit out on you,or attacked like Orlando was for that matter..

Maybe reckless is allowing Jimmy Henchmens and other gangsters into the game to begin with,but nah lets talk about Pac standing up for himself:sas1:...Its great most of the rappers play nice though and do what they say:sas1:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
:russ: at some of these cake nikkas whom have no knowledge other than reading whats being said on You Tube clips or even stepped out of their radius block trying to question Doug Moore's credentials.

He was around those cats from the beginning and been around since the 80s so he doesn't have no reason to lie. But even in hearing all of this cats still wanna blame Pac for Biggie's dumbass for getting whacked. You would think that nikka would have learned from the E-40 situation

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The same industry/street dudes who told me who clapped Pac in NY weeks after it happened are the same dudes who told me that Puffy was paying Crips to protect BIG and they extorted them asking for more money. Puff didn't want to pay and BIG got clapped as a result.

I've always felt blood was on Puffs hands after hearing this.

I don't even wanna hear what this clown is saying....

I do remember that crip talking to Greg Kading saying Puffy owed him 1 million dollars for killing Pac and he never paid it,and acted like it was no big deal "I tried to call em but I couldn't:manny:"...So many people was hot though it could've been anybody:sas1:

All this but I haven't seen any mention of Puffy or Biggie being "reckless","imitating street nikkas" or "getting in over they head" yet in this thread or most previous threads on this topic:sas2:..

• Dap
Reactions: Meh