Former DeathRow Worker Explains Why Biggie And Diddy Pissed LA Off In 1997

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
so?

whats your point?

sounds like they were just going to shoot chit up. no different than new york dudes randomly shooting up the dogg pound's trailer or instances of people getting their tour bus' shot up.

big's death was a hit. you cant compare.

i was a kid when this was going down and even then, i couldnt understand why they were out there like that.

and i didnt even know about the infamous radio interview back then.

pac was more wild before death row. "bombin on people" and all that. if anything, he stayed out of trouble while on death row in comparison.

and he was around dudes that were way more street than suge.

there was a war going on out there after pac died cannon.

way bigger than some bad boy records.

Don't take this as gospel but there was an apparently a kill-a-crip day after Pac was murdered according to a Pac book I read because of Orlando Anderson's possible involvement.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
the east coast was strong in the mainstream for nearly a decade after biggie's death breh.

if anything, the east coast got stronger after biggie passed.

I don't know if the East Coast got stronger per se but it made room for Def Jam's takeover.

But I think that had more to do with Death Row collapsing after Dre left.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Not understanding your FBI analogy.Pac knew gangsters cause of his family and the streets.Henchman was a rat and thats the reason he lasted so long not because of his skills or prowess.I think it was more signs than just Who Shot Ya and other songs that hinted Pac Biggie was involved. He also knew his homie Stretch was involved for other reasons too.
pac was a modern day groupie...whomever had power n money...pac was addicted to em..n hung around like nutts..

that muhfukka aint kno shyt...

if he knew gangstas n the streets cause of his family...he woulda ran with those individuals...bay area nikkas would have been on pacs team instead of frank alexander...hell snoop n quik had their nikkas while on death row...

pac was a get in where u fit in type of nikka...

when doin community service listen to pacs speeches...beat that case...everything he was preachin to the youth went right out the window..he doin the exact opposite...he touched millions of dollars..wha did he ever do bout the communities..

pac went back n told the nikkas biggie n mike tyson...warned him about...in the same breath they get him caught up in a rape case...n shot up...

suge already got issues with puffy kuz of big jake dyin in atlanta... t.o. (pac)..got jerry jonesd...... death row was already the cowboys of the music industry...some of the controversy was dyin off..why not bring it back to life... they let pac be pac...put the battery in his back to go full onslaught about badboy...

n made the biggie puff problem worse...put biggies hoe into place...pac knew biggie was a sucka 4 luv....then pac started snitchin...puttin names in the air

pac showin his ass for the team..its contract year...

vegas is part of suges back yard...aint noway in hell...pac was suppose to die..there..

pac didnt wanna be in vegas...outlawz...frank..mike moore all have stated that...and also have said pac n suge got into it..

wha stopped pac n the outlawz from kickin suges ass..n goin back to atlanta..like he wanted

them nikkas was scary....big mouth no follow thru action...

u dont wanna be somewhere..yet u r forced to stay...michael moore would have done anything pac had wanted..

frank on the other hand would have rode with suge...because didnt wanna deal with the aftermath..

for those to say pac n frank where homeboys...why..they were close..he knew franks family...them nikkas was not potnas...frank milked that shyt while he could...

if they were..frank wouldnt have let suge boss up on em..n make em the scapegoat on why the shootin happen..

.homeboys aint finna let their nikka get in some shyt they aint have no business in

when the nikka came n got in pac's ear about the nikka from southside who took ol boys chain..frank shoulda checked that nikka...on some thats yall nikkas we got shyt we finna get into...good luck..

frank would have made a way for pac to get out of vegas..n head to atlanta like he wanted...fukk what suge tombout...ya boy already on edge n got a feelin he shouldnt be there...why keep em...

in one of many franks pac docs...michael moore n frank are both talkin...n the subject was brought up...that pac was ready to go...mike was like whatever u wanna do pac..i got u...n frank said i had to talk him into staying...the slots..

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Don't take this as gospel but there was an apparently a kill-a-crip day after Pac was murdered according to a Pac book I read because of Orlando Anderson's possible involvement.
but it was crips on death row...:beli:

pac shyt was a hit just like biggies was...cept

pacs was a lil bit more orchestrated...n u can tell it was a inside job..orlando was a well placed piece in...it..

3-4 car entourage ...gunshots go off..nobody in either car see shyt..cept one...but he had to fly back home...come back n then speak to the cops:francis:

biggie get shot everybody in their momma saw who it was...:comeon:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
:aicmon:He didn't even make any noise but I bet you'd be laughing if you just took four shots:camby: Biggie got a large procession through BK which brought the whole borough out while Pac got cremated the day after his death and was smoked by his weed carriers. Biggie won :umad:

More Pac murals around the world Biggie's murals only are in certain areas of America. Plus people still are listening to Pac,people have toned down with Biggie music dramatically.

pac was a modern day groupie...whomever had power n money...pac was addicted to em..n hung around like nutts..

that muhfukka aint kno shyt...

if he knew gangstas n the streets cause of his family...he woulda ran with those individuals...bay area nikkas would have been on pacs team instead of frank alexander...hell snoop n quik had their nikkas while on death row...

pac was a get in where u fit in type of nikka...

when doin community service listen to pacs speeches...beat that case...everything he was preachin to the youth went right out the window..he doin the exact opposite...he touched millions of dollars..wha did he ever do bout the communities..

pac went back n told the nikkas biggie n mike tyson...warned him about...in the same breath they get him caught up in a rape case...n shot up...

suge already got issues with puffy kuz of big jake dyin in atlanta... t.o. (pac)..got jerry jonesd...... death row was already the cowboys of the music industry...some of the controversy was dyin off..why not bring it back to life... they let pac be pac...put the battery in his back to go full onslaught about badboy...

n made the biggie puff problem worse...put biggies hoe into place...pac knew biggie was a sucka 4 luv....then pac started snitchin...puttin names in the air

pac showin his ass for the team..its contract year...

vegas is part of suges back yard...aint noway in hell...pac was suppose to die..there..

pac didnt wanna be in vegas...outlawz...frank..mike moore all have stated that...and also have said pac n suge got into it..

wha stopped pac n the outlawz from kickin suges ass..n goin back to atlanta..like he wanted

them nikkas was scary....big mouth no follow thru action...

u dont wanna be somewhere..yet u r forced to stay...michael moore would have done anything pac had wanted..

frank on the other hand would have rode with suge...because didnt wanna deal with the aftermath..

for those to say pac n frank where homeboys...why..they were close..he knew franks family...them nikkas was not potnas...frank milked that shyt while he could...

if they were..frank wouldnt have let suge boss up on em..n make em the scapegoat on why the shootin happen..

.homeboys aint finna let their nikka get in some shyt they aint have no business in

when the nikka came n got in pac's ear about the nikka from southside who took ol boys chain..frank shoulda checked that nikka...on some thats yall nikkas we got shyt we finna get into...good luck..

frank would have made a way for pac to get out of vegas..n head to atlanta like he wanted...fukk what suge tombout...ya boy already on edge n got a feelin he shouldnt be there...why keep em...

in one of many franks pac docs...michael moore n frank are both talkin...n the subject was brought up...that pac was ready to go...mike was like whatever u wanna do pac..i got u...n frank said i had to talk him into staying...the slots..

Its a lot of things wrong in your posts. But Pac had more personal relationship with the dudes that set him up ,so of course he knew not to fukk with them anymore.What he was mad at Biggie ,was that he was in on their down fall and left him hanging,dissing them.Don't fall for that hype.

More over,Pac did stop messing with Henchmen ,Tut and the other Brooklyn goon that set him up,look at the vid he had with Monster Kody.

Yes pac preched a lot of shyt, but he did tell,do as I say ,not as I do.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
but it was crips on death row...:beli:

pac shyt was a hit just like biggies was...cept

pacs was a lil bit more orchestrated...n u can tell it was a inside job..orlando was a well placed piece in...it..

3-4 car entourage ...gunshots go off..nobody in either car see shyt..cept one...but he had to fly back home...come back n then speak to the cops:francis:

biggie get shot everybody in their momma saw who it was...:comeon:

Well, I did say "don't take it as gospel", I wish I could provide more details but it was a book I read ten years ago. According to what I remember, Suge ordered it.

There are different sets of crips. They don't universally run together especially on Death Row's payroll.

Hell, bloods didn't.

All of the smileys make your insight that much more believable though.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Anyway, as promoter for Death Row Doug Young was there EVERY DAY, when Suge and 'em were pulling employees into that infamous "back office". He was there when Crips and Bloods were running the office, ordering pizza and then beating up the delivery man, jumping engineers for rewinding songs too far....he was there.

Therefore, I'm pretty sure he knows WTF he's talking about MORESO than a bunch of conspiracy fukkwits on The Coli.

Further, he's 100% RIGHT....the whole thing is Puffy's fault. HE's the one who pushed the line with Biggie and had them out there TOO LONG, like shyt was sweet. HE'S the one who corresponded with cats in order to hire the SSC for protection. HE'S the one that insisted they go to the Automotive Museum that night, and HE'S the one who talked the most shyt after Pac died.

Biggie may have been dumb for following Puff's lead, but that's exactly what he did and what got him killed.

The only thing I'll say about this video is that, yes, he does sound a bit too pumped up here. He doin' all this tough talking now, but back then he was a damn church mouse in that office.

Yup. Puffy and Biggie were both dumb as hell thinking they could just kick it in L.A with no consequences at that time.

But Puff is definitely the reason Biggie got.killed in L.A

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
More Pac murals around the world Biggie's murals only are in certain areas of America. Plus people still are listening to Pac,people have toned down with Biggie music dramatically.

It depends on where you're at. If you're on the East Coast, you'll always hear Biggie on the radio and people playing his music. I never denied that Pac was bigger culturally, I said that Big's memorial service was better.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
It depends on where you're at. If you're on the East Coast, you'll always hear Biggie on the radio and people playing his music. I never denied that Pac was bigger culturally, I said that Big's memorial service was better.

Well, I think his point is that you can find a Pac mural in say... Latin America... like Che Guevara (not to compare the two), but Big Poppa's probably limited to Brooklyn.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
No....they were in the studio.....REGULARLY. My man Red was on the production team along with Solo's cousin and they were flying out to Cali often.

They even put me onto Snoop being pissed off after Pac was getting all of the attention once signed to the Row and came through the spot telling us how Pac was wylin out that week in NYC. he died a week later.

snoop wasnt pissed bout the attention....snoop was pissed bout the negativity ...i mean pac just got his ass shot up in new york...ran from that ass whuppin...snoop nem get their shyt shot up in new york..

the source awards...the hostility in the room...the nikka jus beat a murder case...

pac come to death row startin shyt...with nikkas on the outside of the label n on the inside...ran dre off...got sam sneed fukked up...almost got his ass whupped for fukkin with kurupt..

...but if u sit back n look..the fukkery pac brought to the table when he came....caused more shyt than death row had before he came..

snoop jus gettin off trial..n tryin 2 get his head right...then here comes this peel head nikka with agression..not knowin who he was really fukkin with...

pretty sure snoop prolly got with pac..n tried to put him on game...but pac was too busy enjoyin the mayhem..he didnt listen..until...invoices started rollin in..

u sellin millions of albums and aint got shyt to show 4 it...

Daps
Plus people still are listening to Pac,people have toned down with Biggie music dramatically.
:duck::duck::duck:
UTrDlx5.png

FBBSSkp.png

:sas2: used spotify as my example because why the fukk not. i mean after all, it is the biggest music streaming service right now or damn near close at least :manny:

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
snoop wasnt pissed bout the attention....snoop was pissed bout the negativity ...i mean pac just got his ass shot up in new york...ran from that ass whuppin...snoop nem get their shyt shot up in new york..

the source awards...the hostility in the room...the nikka jus beat a murder case...

pac come to death row startin shyt...with nikkas on the outside of the label n on the inside...ran dre off...got sam sneed fukked up...almost got his ass whupped for fukkin with kurupt..

...but if u sit back n look..the fukkery pac brought to the table when he came....caused more shyt than death row had before he came..

snoop jus gettin off trial..n tryin 2 get his head right...then here comes this peel head nikka with agression..not knowin who he was really fukkin with...

pretty sure snoop prolly got with pac..n tried to put him on game...but pac was too busy enjoyin the mayhem..he didnt listen..until...invoices started rollin in..

u sellin millions of albums and aint got shyt to show 4 it...

That all may not be completely off.

But Snoop did say that Pac was the one who told him to get married to his future wife while everyone else on Death Row was saying he's crazy with all these bytches around. He said he owed Pac for that and wouldn't have his kids because of that which I think help stabilize Snoop's life especially after the trial.

So they did bond on some mature level.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
:duck::duck::duck:
UTrDlx5.png

FBBSSkp.png

:sas2: used spotify as my example because why the fukk not. i mean after all, it is the biggest music streaming service right now or damn near close at least :manny:

I don't know if Spotify goes by artist or by album or both) but notice the difference in songs.

Biggie's most commercial joints with some of Pac's most Death Row era aggressive ones.

My girl likes Biggie's because its more pop friendly while I prefer Pac's because I'm an angry thinker.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

Its a lot of things wrong in your posts. But Pac had more personal relationship with the dudes that set him up ,so of course he knew not to fukk with them anymore.What he was mad at Biggie ,was that he was in on their down fall and left him hanging,dissing them.Don't fall for that hype.

More over,Pac did stop messing with Henchmen ,Tut and the other Brooklyn goon that set him up,look at the vid he had with Monster Kody.

But u cant fault biggie...because he did tell him...before hand..mike tyson even told em...

always heard when biggie got in his ear about it....he went told them cats...n those same cats robbed biggie...

if that did happen...i wouldnt have gave pac the heads up on shyt...

remember in juice...bishop did turn on q...after q tried to tell em to slow his role...yet he was so addicted to the respect aspect of shyt...he killed the other person who tried save em..n turned on q once

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

But u cant fault biggie...because he did tell him...before hand..mike tyson even told em...

always heard when biggie got in his ear about it....he went told them cats...n those same cats robbed biggie...

if that did happen...i wouldnt have gave pac the heads up on shyt...

remember in juice...bishop did turn on q...after q tried to tell em to slow his role...yet he was so addicted to the respect aspect of shyt...he killed the other person who tried save em..n turned on q once he saw q n steel go the other way when radanmes had em cornered...

bet bishop felt q set that up too:pachaha: