Former DeathRow Worker Explains Why Biggie And Diddy Pissed LA Off In 1997

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
same with chris rock on "bigger and blacker". its all jokes to these cacs etc. chris rock is a great comedian, but he is a hater of the worst kind as well. always feel he better than the next black person. always dissing rap and eating off it at the same time. hypocrite.
:childplease:
Are you really catching feelings off jokes?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
No matter how you try to spin it, actually getting so mad at fukking entertainers and shyt that you want to get at them or whatever is some retarded neanderthal ass behavior.
There's no explaining, it's just fukking retarded. How can you care so much about a dude you don't know, who isn't doing shyt for you except creating great entertainment, that you actually want to risk your freedom for him.

Juney

Rookie
Daps
Anyway, as promoter for Death Row Doug Young was there EVERY DAY, when Suge and 'em were pulling employees into that infamous "back office". He was there when Crips and Bloods were running the office, ordering pizza and then beating up the delivery man, jumping engineers for rewinding songs too far....he was there.

The only thing I'll say about this video is that, yes, he does sound a bit too pumped up here. He doin' all this tough talking now, but back then he was a damn church mouse in that office.

I remember him from the Welcome to Deathrow DVD. I find it difficult to believe though, that LA cats in general, were going to kill not just Biggie, but Puffy, and anyone close to them. Allegedly Suge Knight had to pay his own homeboy from MOB to kill Biggie. 2pac was already put on the MOB by that time and yet the killer still had to be paid to do it. So why are some random LA gang bangers are going to risk their lives to pull off some Hollywood-type massacre over some rap beef. It's not like the streets didn't know at the time that SSCC was behind the Las Vegas shooting.

And Doug Young sounds like one of those quite "church mouses" that gets off on sounding tough when he's safe. "I TOLD THESE MOTHAfukkAS...!!!!" If you didn't know any better you'd think he was one of the main dudes involved in that Eastcoast/Westcoast beef. If he's just a promoter, not a rapper or gang banger why he's talking so loud about some old shyt? He sounded angrier than 2pac.

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
proof of biggie sending shots at pac :feedme:

i never said anything about how LA nikkaz felt -by being on the net from '98 till current i can truly believe the hate (SOME) had for him

i said the way he told his story seem like duck/exaggeration
i just dont see how anyone can be telling a story & be like
'yeah dem nikkaz were gonna get beat down -to- dem nikkaz were gonna get bodied'
*if ur talking bout 1single person that if they find slipping for dolo somewhere ... then i can buy thst miss step
but he talking bout a badboy party in the hills -which mesnt shyt was gonna be packed
dem gang members would have had to execute every single person present
thats why i think his story is :duck:

biggie did get killed in LA
by crooked cops -shyt holds no weight in dem streetz

see alzono harris:myman:
:comeon:Biggie performed the Pac diss record from LAD on the radio with Sway. I'm too lazy to look for the video but what we are telling you is the truth. Biggie spit on Pac's grave on his home turf right after he died. The same way Biggie ran his mouth on Hot 97 and told the people to do something when DR came out to NY which lead to shooting, came back to haunt him.

Yukmouth said he warned Biggie when he came out to LA that people wasn't feeling him being out there. Just as Biggie and others warned Pac about Haitian Jack, Biggie didn't listen. Pac and Biggie were just hard headed and/or naive and didn't seem to understand the politics of the areas they were visiting. Had they listened and just chilled out neither would have been shot. :yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
proof of biggie sending shots at pac :feedme:

i never said anything about how LA nikkaz felt -by being on the net from '98 till current i can truly believe the hate (SOME) had for him

i said the way he told his story seem like duck/exaggeration
i just dont see how anyone can be telling a story & be like
'yeah dem nikkaz were gonna get beat down -to- dem nikkaz were gonna get bodied'
*if ur talking bout 1single person that if they find slipping for dolo somewhere ... then i can buy thst miss step
but he talking bout a badboy party in the hills -which mesnt shyt was gonna be packed
dem gang members would have had to execute every single person present
thats why i think his story is :duck:

biggie did get killed in LA
by crooked cops -shyt holds no weight in dem streetz

see alzono harris:myman:
:what: Son u tellin me u never saw him spit that subliminal freestyle on the radio on Sway?..

Trapped

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will focus just on the interview at hand.

The guy is right, it was incredibly stupid of Puff and Biggie to go to L.A., thinkin' that nothing was going to happen. That sort of tension does not go away in a couple of months...:what:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're tryin too hard.

I'm a PAC fan but PAC was in over his head and didn't understand the streets and got killed because of it.

Don't compare him to a deacon cause the difference with 2pac is that he was ACTUALLY trying to be a street nikka and got smoked in less than a year.

He had heart but not WISDOM.

All the heart in the world without wisdom just makes you an easy target.

Im not tryin hard at all,and now your basically saying the same shyt i said:stopitslime:...I said Pac had heart now you saying Pac had heart...the only difference is you credit his heart as coming from being around street dudes and thinking he was superthug....i credit his heart from coming from being raised by panthers...you give credit where you want to and so will i:manny:

I never said Pac was smart for doin it:beli:...but your theory fails because most street nikkas aint got the heart to go at henchman...nawl nawl nawl Pac had that Panther blood in em which is sum different shyt:pachaha:...he didnt have panther wisdom or at least didnt apply it....he did apply the panther heart and often in the wrong areas...sound like what happened to Huey:mjcry:

"On August 22, 1989, Newton was fatally shot on Center Street in the Lower Bottoms neighborhood of West Oakland by 24-year-old BGF member and drug dealer Tyrone Robinson shortly after Newton left a crack house.[3][42] The murder occurred in a neighborhood where Newton, as minister of defense for the Black Panthers, once organized social programs that helped destitute African Americans. Robinson said that Newton pulled a gun when the two met at the street corner, but Oakland police officers found no evidence that Newton had been armed. Newton's last words, as he stood facing his killer, were, "You can kill my body, and you can take my life but you can never kill my soul. My soul will live forever!" Robinson then shot Newton twice in the face.[33]"

Last edited:
Daps
Im not tryin hard at all,and now your basically saying the same shyt i said:stopitslime:...I said Pac had heart now you saying Pac had heart...the only difference is you credit his heart as coming from being around street dudes and thinking he was superthug....i credit his heart from coming from being raised by panthers...you give credit where you want to and so will i:manny:

I never said Pac was smart for doin it:beli:...but your theory fails because most street nikkas aint got the heart to go at henchman...nawl nawl nawl Pac had that Panther blood in em which is sum different shyt:pachaha:...he didnt have panther wisdom or at least didnt apply it....he just applied the panther heart just in the wrong areas...sound like what happened to Huey:mjcry:

Never said that breh.

My point was him getting into a fued with these nikkas came from him trying to play street nikka.

His wrecklessness came from him trying to emulate street nikkas. And that wrecklessness was him going at whoever whenever however and thats what got him killed.

His heart made him shoot cops (pre death row, pre henchmen), his wrecklessness made him stomp out Orlando (post henchmen, post Death Row)

wrecklessness =/= heart

Last edited:

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
I remember him from the Welcome to Deathrow DVD. I find it difficult to believe though, that LA cats in general, were going to kill not just Biggie, but Puffy, and anyone close to them. Allegedly Suge Knight had to pay his own homeboy from MOB to kill Biggie. 2pac was already put on the MOB by that time and yet the killer still had to be paid to do it. So why are some random LA gang bangers are going to risk their lives to pull off some Hollywood-type massacre over some rap beef. It's not like the streets didn't know at the time that SSCC was behind the Las Vegas shooting.

And Doug Young sounds like one of those quite "church mouses" that gets off on sounding tough when he's safe. "I TOLD THESE MOTHAfukkAS...!!!!" If you didn't know any better you'd think he was one of the main dudes involved in that Eastcoast/Westcoast beef. If he's just a promoter, not a rapper or gang banger why he's talking so loud about some old shyt? He sounded angrier than 2pac.
Doug also said he tried to warn them and mediate the problem. He was obviously concerned for their lives. So what if he sounds mad? Biggie and them fukked up and p!ssed alot of people off, PERIOD! Look at what we are talking about here. They have been killing each other and going to prison for the past what, forty years day in and day out. What do you mean you find it hard to believe? This is what they do!

I'm subscribed to three or four of these types of Youtube channels were they routinely discuss this type of stuff. To the point where they have gotten damn near everyone involved almost to the point where they may have to get a janitor in next. My point is everything Doug is saying is consistent with the hundreds of other interviews that have come out about this situation. No I don't believe everything that comes out but the truth can be cross referenced. Just as I said in my previous post about Yukmouth saying he warned Biggie. Why else would he warn Biggie unless the word on the street was Biggie wasn't welcome and he might get touched?

What the hell does Doug have to gain by lying? He's not selling anything, there isn't a tell all book dropping and this isn't even a good look for him. He put his self out there by saying he got word and went back and told Bad Boy. I mean give me a break already.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Never said that breh.

My point was him getting into a fued with these nikkas came from him trying to play street nikka.

His wrecklessness came from him trying to emulate street nikkas. And that wrecklessness was him going at whoever whenever however and thats what got him killed.

His heart made him shoot cops (pre death row, pre henchmen), his wrecklessness made him stomp out Orlando (post henchmen, post Death Row)
Pac's panther background hindered him when it came to street cats....it wasn't about him tryna play a role..it was about him having heart to the point it hindered his decision making...and him always having his guard down when it comes to his own people....he said this out his own mouth...he didn't know how to react when his own people did him dirty...he always had his guard up when it came to white people...he even said he wishes he wouldve been on the street shyt before he got into the panther shyt cause it would've benefitted him more when dealin wit those kinda people...

Daps
Pac's panther background hindered him when it came to street cats....it wasn't about him tryna play a role..it was about him having heart to the point it hindered his decision making...and him always having his guard down when it comes to his own people....he said this out his own mouth...he didn't know how to react when his own people did him dirty...he always had his guard up when it came to white people...he even said he wishes he wouldve been on the street shyt before he got into the panther shyt cause it would've benefitted him more when dealin wit those kinda people...

What youre saying here is before prison when he wasnt really doing street shyt.

After prison, Pac stomping nikkas out, running up on GDs, and standing next to Suge as he forced a nikka to drink a bucket of piss isnt him playing a role?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
What youre saying here is before prison when he wasnt really doing street shyt.

After prison, Pac stomping nikkas out, running up on GDs, and standing next to Suge as he forced a nikka to drink a bucket of piss isnt him playing a role?
What are u talkin bout?..Pac got into more trouble BEFORE Death Row than after...and this is a conversation he had AFTER he was signed wit Suge...not before...this was AFTER he got shot the first time...