Former DeathRow Worker Explains Why Biggie And Diddy Pissed LA Off In 1997

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
:mjlol:. Having his casket sitting a shytty ass car going through Brooklyn and being celebrating by a bunch of degenerates is what Biggie would've wanted. While Pac had a quite ceremony which had is fam and friends in attendance :obama:.

Pac wanted a huge ceremony too, he said it in Life Goes On. He didn't want his weed carriers smoking ashes that weren't even his.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
he comes off as 1 of your typical poster on here - with dat (inferiority complex syndrome) shyt

this is the type of shyt that gives me no hope on my people ... cause all hes doing is trying to find some reason, justification, excuse to get at biggie-puff-badboy

finally u can tell he :duck:or at least heavy exaggerating on his story
listen carefully when begins to talk about the puff / andre h party in which them gang members decided they was gonna run up on the party
he clearly states 'they was gonna beat dem nikkaz azzez'.... then he continues to yap & yap then goes back to the party with 'actually they was gonna kill biggie-puff-etc etc

Son ..put it like this...there's video proof of Biggie sending shots at Pac after his death on the radio...it's a fact that nikkas felt a way in LA...and u sayin he tellin ducktales about nikkas wantin to kill Biggie in LA...Son..Biggie got killed in LA...so whats so far fetched about what he sayin?..

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I remember watching SNL one Saturday a few weeks after Biggie was shot. They had the Weekend Update reporter up there. He said something like, "according to a new a study the most dangerous job in America.........an East Coast rapper (shows a pictures of Biggie). This is different than last years most dangerous job.....a West Coast rapper (shows picture of Tupac)."'

The crowd laughs, and I'm looking at the screen like :dwillhuh:, thinking damn that's cold. I got the humor, but even then it was almost like they were laughing at "me" in a way. Neither artist have ever been in my Top 5 even when they were at their pinnacle, but you couldn't help but make them part of your Hip Hop family. So they were lowkey laughing at a death of a family member, just a few days after :yeshrug:

That was my

Last edited:
Daps
obviously your delusional as Pac said fukk Henchman that night at quadn,and then threatened him on Against All Odds...Pac apparently didnt give a fukk about a gangster like I said...not sure how much proof you needed:sas1:...them Panthers was a different breed:banderas:

Breh you're delusional.

It's more like PAC thought he knew how to play this street nikka shyt and got smoked before he was a year in.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember watching SNL one Saturday a few weeks after Biggie was shot. They had the Weekend Update reporter up there. He said something like, "according to a new a study the most dangerous job in America.........an East Coast rapper (shows a pictures of Biggie). This is different than last years most dangerous job.....a West Coast rapper (shows picture of Tupac)."'

The crowd laughs, and I'm looking at the screen like :dwillhuh:, thinking damn that's cold. I got the humor, but even then it was almost like they were laughing at "me" in a way. Neither artist have ever been in my Top 5 even when they were at their pinnacle, but you couldn't help but make them part of your Hip Hop family. So they were lowkey laughing at a death of a family member, just a few days after :yeshrug:

That was my

same with chris rock on "bigger and blacker". its all jokes to these cacs etc. chris rock is a great comedian, but he is a hater of the worst kind as well. always feel he better than the next black person. always dissing rap and eating off it at the same time. hypocrite.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Son ..put it like this...there's video proof of Biggie sending shots at Pac after his death on the radio...it's a fact that nikkas felt a way in LA...and u sayin he tellin ducktales about nikkas wantin to kill Biggie in LA...Son..Biggie got killed in LA...so whats so far fetched about what he sayin?..

proof of biggie sending shots at pac :feedme:

i never said anything about how LA nikkaz felt -by being on the net from '98 till current i can truly believe the hate (SOME) had for him

i said the way he told his story seem like duck/exaggeration
i just dont see how anyone can be telling a story & be like
'yeah dem nikkaz were gonna get beat down -to- dem nikkaz were gonna get bodied'
*if ur talking bout 1single person that if they find slipping for dolo somewhere ... then i can buy thst miss step
but he talking bout a badboy party in the hills -which mesnt shyt was gonna be packed
dem gang members would have had to execute every single person present
thats why i think his story is :duck:

biggie did get killed in LA
by crooked cops -shyt holds no weight in dem streetz

see alzono harris:myman:

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
chris rock is a great comedian, but he is a hater of the worst kind as well. always feel he better than the next black person. always dissing rap and eating off it at the same time. hypocrite.

For example....?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The staff had guns in they belt:whoa:...You gotta admit the deathrow enterouges,even the weed carriers and janitor probably have seen more than the typical weed carrier and janitor:blessed:....You know damn well you would buy a book from a deathrow janitor talking about all the shyt he saw while cleaning those offices:lolbron:...As a Deathrow Janitor Suge might've even told you to get a kick in on Sam Sneed:lupe:

:deadmanny::dead::dead:@ this whole post

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
Anyway, as promoter for Death Row Doug Young was there EVERY DAY, when Suge and 'em were pulling employees into that infamous "back office". He was there when Crips and Bloods were running the office, ordering pizza and then beating up the delivery man, jumping engineers for rewinding songs too far....he was there.

Therefore, I'm pretty sure he knows WTF he's talking about MORESO than a bunch of conspiracy fukkwits on The Coli.

Further, he's 100% RIGHT....the whole thing is Puffy's fault. HE's the one who pushed the line with Biggie and had them out there TOO LONG, like shyt was sweet. HE'S the one who corresponded with cats in order to hire the SSC for protection. HE'S the one that insisted they go to the Automotive Museum that night, and HE'S the one who talked the most shyt after Pac died.

Biggie may have been dumb for following Puff's lead, but that's exactly what he did and what got him killed.

The only thing I'll say about this video is that, yes, he does sound a bit too pumped up here. He doin' all this tough talking now, but back then he was a damn church mouse in that office.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh you're delusional.

It's more like PAC thought he knew how to play this street nikka shyt and got smoked before he was a year in.

I know its hard for you scary nikkas to comprehend Hemchmen aint the boogeyman to everybody:mjlol:....yall box everything into either you a gangster not,i cant help you with that...sometimes you just raised to be a man and not let anybody disrespect you....if you think thats some unicorn shyt especially for sumbody raised by Panthers i would just assume you dont know your history:manny:...its deacons in ya local church who will smack a gangbanger in front of his crew if he's disrespected...and it aint cuz he dont know no better,or think he knows how to play that street shyt..

Daps
I know its hard for you scary nikkas to comprehend Hemchmen aint the boogeyman to everybody:mjlol:....yall box everything into either you a gangster not,i cant help you with that...sometimes you just raised to be a man and not let anybody disrespect you....if you think thats some unicorn shyt especially for sumbody raised by Panthers i would just assume you dont know your history:manny:...its deacons in ya local church who will smack a gangbanger in front of his crew if he's disrespected...and it aint cuz he dont know no better,or think he knows how to play that street shyt..

You're tryin too hard.

I'm a PAC fan but PAC was in over his head and didn't understand the streets and got killed because of it.

Don't compare him to a deacon cause the difference with 2pac is that he was ACTUALLY trying to be a street nikka and got smoked in less than a year.

He had heart but not WISDOM.

All the heart in the world without wisdom just makes you an easy target.

Last edited:

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats a fukkin lie. After Pac died, a lotta n1ggaz was tight about bad boy. MOB is not just a few n1ggaz. And it was some crips tight too.

It was dumb as hell for them to come out here. I remember being a kid and thinkin that n1gga might not make it outta here.

N1gga actually made going back to Cali after Pac died :mindblown:

Thats why he came home in a box!!!!!! :demonic::demonic::demonic::wow: