Ensoniq

Banned
Daps
pac wasn't scared of shyt

brass balls

fukk henchman

pac was dying and told the cop fukk u

biggie was fat

he cried like a fetal pig to lil cease on his deathbed in his blood type ragu puddle

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
he cried like a fetal pig to lil cease on his deathbed in his blood type ragu puddle

:aicmon:He didn't even make any noise but I bet you'd be laughing if you just took four shots:camby: Biggie got a large procession through BK which brought the whole borough out while Pac got cremated the day after his death and was smoked by his weed carriers. Biggie won :umad:

Ensoniq

Banned
Daps
:aicmon:He didn't even make any noise but I bet you'd be laughing if you just took four shots:camby: Biggie got a large procession through BK which brought the whole borough out while Pac got cremated the day after his death and was smoked by his weed carriers. Biggie won :umad:

biggie still overcompensatin for his little dikk even after death

Fat loser

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:mjlol:. Having his casket sitting a shytty ass car going through Brooklyn and being celebrating by a bunch of degenerates is what Biggie would've wanted. While Pac had a quite ceremony which had is fam and friends in attendance :obama:.

Daps
:mjlol:. Having his casket sitting a shytty ass car going through Brooklyn and being celebrating by a bunch of degenerates is what Biggie would've wanted. While Pac had a quite ceremony which had is fam and friends in attendance :obama:.

What ceremony, all official memorials were cancelled.

infamousred

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guy just sounds like he is being honest.

"It was stupid...and I blame puffy"
Case closed. I always laughed at the biggie fans who sit there and defend that piece of garbage. Dude put the battery in his back to foolishly go to into enemy territory.:snoop:

isaak hoover

hip hop since 88
Daps
Reppin
OAKLAND
You
People say Pac was in over his head hanging out with henchman,and basically not bowing down to someone as connected as Henchman,as if Pac was too dumb to be scared....Im saying someone who has beefed with and been under constant threat of FBI since childhood probably just didn't find Henchman to be the boogeyman most street cats would,to a street cat Henchman is THE boogeyman.....whats a goon to a goblin?Whats Larry Hoover to J Edgar Hoover:manny:

Afeni woulda called Henchman a fukk nikka too if he tried to extort her or steal from her:mjlol:
Don't know shyt shut the fukk up:snoop:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
People say Pac was in over his head hanging out with henchman,and basically not bowing down to someone as connected as Henchman,as if Pac was too dumb to be scared....Im saying someone who has beefed with and been under constant threat of FBI since childhood probably just didn't find Henchman to be the boogeyman most street cats would,to a street cat Henchman is THE boogeyman.....whats a goon to a goblin?Whats Larry Hoover to J Edgar Hoover:manny:

Afeni woulda called Henchman a fukk nikka too if he tried to extort her or steal from her:mjlol:

Pac stans can be very delusional. You wouldn't mess with someone like Henchman unless your weight up. Or you acting silly.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Pac was no superthug. Pac was extorted by Suge for protection...FACT...

without suge pac would have been sh!t....his jersey boys? LOL

it's all about suge and puff .

Suge was far 2 powerfull for biggie
Puff was far 2 powerfull for pac
Pac was running wit mad different cats before he signed wit Suge...not just some "Jersey cats"...he was only wit Suge for less than a year...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, they was shytting on LA? Was it kinda like when the Dog Poind shytted on NY?? fukk outta here nikka!

I didn't care for Bad Boy or Death Row but that some ignorant shyt dude talkin. Loser!

Didnt Dogg Pound get they trailer shot up partially thanks to Biggie for gassin nikkas up though:dahell:?Snoop couldve easily been killed in his prime,Kurupt in his prime,Daz in his prime....Oh but yall mad cuz dudes that shot at Biggie had better aim:rudy:?

Yall can pretend Biggie didnt fuel an attempted murder if you want to....if biggie got killed after that would that have been fair?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Oh, they was shytting on LA? Was it kinda like when the Dog Poind shytted on NY?? fukk outta here nikka!

I didn't care for Bad Boy or Death Row but that some ignorant shyt dude talkin. Loser!
nikka they went to LA on some funny shyt AFTER Pac died...it's not even remotely the same...

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pac stans can be very delusional. You wouldn't mess with someone like Henchman unless your weight up. Or you acting silly.

obviously your delusional as Pac said fukk Henchman that night at quadn,and then threatened him on Against All Odds...Pac apparently didnt give a fukk about a gangster like I said...not sure how much proof you needed:sas1:...them Panthers was a different breed:banderas:

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
he comes off as 1 of your typical poster on here - with dat (inferiority complex syndrome) shyt

duke is trying to make something outta absolutely nothing. saying dem nikkaz was smirking, showing teeth at these radio shows / hanging out / and partying -was them shytting on LA
this is the type of shyt that gives me no hope on my people ... cause all hes doing is trying to find some reason, justification, excuse to get at biggie-puff-badboy

finally u can tell he :duck:or at least heavy exaggerating on his story
listen carefully when begins to talk about the puff / andre h party in which them gang members decided they was gonna run up on the party
he clearly states 'they was gonna beat dem nikkaz azzez'.... then he continues to yap & yap then goes back to the party with 'actually they was gonna kill biggie-puff-etc etc