Former DeathRow Worker Explains Why Biggie And Diddy Pissed LA Off In 1997

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
Pac was no superthug. Pac was extorted by Suge for protection...FACT...

without suge pac would have been sh!t....his jersey boys? LOL

it's all about suge and puff .

Suge was far 2 powerfull for biggie
Puff was far 2 powerfull for pac

pac was not gettin extorted by no suge fuuck out of here

biggie puffy all of bad boy was getting extorted by jimmy henchmen hatian jack and king tut etc.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It depends on how you look at it,the hip hop industry is full of former street hooligans, so a lot of people would have that jacket too.Pac was hanging with Henchmen because of his rapper homeboys in NYC.

lol Pac didn't really beef with FBI , he is not superman, his folks was Panthers and had all kind of problems with the law so they had support on the street,which is were 2 Pacs street connections come from.

How much times did you see Diddy doing that in his pictures,this is ShinySuit Man and Mr Remix, now this dude is flipping his middle finger. Diddy looks like he is mocking 2 Pac in that pic.

Well I am not sure if he is mad at that but he still doesn't like dude. There are dudes from the streets who have beef with dudes for 20 or 30 years for whatever reasons. Sometimes you may be over something someone did ,but when you see that person who did you that dirty deed, you would remember them for what they are and recount the hate you had.

He had beef with FBI by affiliation,when they have assassinated members of your family in there homes, and are tracking you throughout your life, I consider that to be beef when you know FBI could pick you off whenever they feel like it because they have done it before to your family:comeon:....But n/m I think my point was made.

Big Mark

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh, they was shytting on LA? Was it kinda like when the Dog Poind shytted on NY?? fukk outta here nikka!

I didn't care for Bad Boy or Death Row but that some ignorant shyt dude talkin. Loser!

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
They was stupid especially Biggie. Funny how they was still clowning Snoop even after Pac got wacked.

You talkin' like this cat is a nobody that doesn't know what he's taking about. He was involved in the music game since the 80's for several labels and knowing what I know he would have to be in tune with the streets to a certain extent in order to be the acclaimed promoter that he is. Also he said the same thing in the Welcome to DR dvd years ago. He isn't just some guy with limited knowledge that they found to do interviews. Lastly you talking like Suge wasn't a factor in LA at the time which everyone knows isn't true. A few Pirus? lol

suge knight had a enough power on the west specfically la even while in jail to get some shyt done so in retrospect it's no suprise what happened to biggie he deserved it imo

Daps
Yo son word is bond thunn

That nikka Pac was my boy, but I know for a fact he knew Biggie and 'em ain't have shyt to do with that robbery. He used that shyt for more sales yo.

In fact, me and Hav was about to wild out and rob half of LA in September of '96, but when Pac got killed I decided it was time to relax on some peace shyt. What a lot of people don't know is that Pac's ex wife and Kiki were best friends at one time so we were all connected. He would cosign me but he dead now.

Keep it thoro.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Pac was no superthug. Pac was extorted by Suge for protection...FACT...

without suge pac would have been sh!t....his jersey boys? LOL

it's all about suge and puff .

Suge was far 2 powerfull for biggie
Puff was far 2 powerfull for pac
:dahell: Pac was not extorted by Suge.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
I remember this dude from that Death Row Records documentary

That cat looks like the rapper Soopafly's lost twin.

051412-topic-music-soopafly.jpg