Former DeathRow Worker Explains Why Biggie And Diddy Pissed LA Off In 1997

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
well obviously alot of juicy is lies. what kind of comparison is that? she herself admitted those were lies so that is a horrible example...

yes that is true...mothers can just say things to butter up their sons...

But that coming to blows thing was false...it was said what actually happened was that there was a face down between the two crews and security made sure nothing happened...

and then later on when Biggie got on stage for :

and then later on to perform both times they made sure Pac was not around so no drama would start. i believe he was not in the building...

but going beyond all that use common sense man...all that could have happened was a faceoff...you think we would have gone 20 plus years without getting stories about the fight that occured between Death row and bad boy camps? like are you serious now?

I hope the two of you aren't those types that believe it wasn't Orlando Anderson that killed Pac and it was the government

You don't get a pass for his mom contradicting Juicy or Big's life story.

Not even Puffy backed up that story about Pac.

The story we got was Bad Boy backed down.

Obviously, you haven't read the thread. I blame that beating for Pac's murder.

I just don't believe Ms. Wallace because sons butter up their mothers when their grown more than mothers butter up their sons while their children.

Pac seemed legitimately pissed at that camp, read the Prince, and did what he could to get revenge.

Listen to Against All Odds.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
But a famous rapper and a famous record label owner who DIDN'T kill 2pac...they're going to kill those two AND the rest of the record label?

He can sound mad if he wants. I'm just saying that it makes me question the veracity of his claims when he sounds so biased. Like someone that wants to big up their role more than it was. It makes no difference to me. It's cool that he's giving the public more info on what happened but he reminds me of those non-affiliated dudes who want to talk loud like they're a part of something.

I watch some of those youtube channels too. Most of the interviews are great. It's just that it sounds like Doug Young's stories are the most extravagant. It does make me wonder why he's putting all this info out. He talks so loud about Biggie and Puffy disrespecting the westcoast, he warned them mothafukkas blah blah blah, but this is the same guy that is flirting with some girl when Dr. Dre grabs that same girl and beats the shyt out of her, Doug gets beat by trying to help her, but he continues working with Dre and Deathrow? He sees all this crooked shyt going on, Eazy-E being put in a trunk, but he's still working with them?

if orlando anderson really killed 2pac, then bad boy is indeed involved in pac's death. without puff's bounty, theres no beef between orlando & death row.

doug young isnt posing as someone more important than he is. the most he said was that he warned their promoter or whoever.

youre twisting alot of stuff around to prove a point.
- he didnt get beat. he was accidentally hit in the dee barnes incident. he told dre about it the next day and dre apologized.
- he said warned eazy-e and eazy still went in there.
- why would he quit his job just because he saw some chit? lol. is he supposed to be a fakkit or something? he aint get touched so it dont matter.

I don't know if the East Coast got stronger per se but it made room for Def Jam's takeover.

But I think that had more to do with Death Row collapsing after Dre left.

there was a whole new regime of east coast rappers that came thru in the late '90s. not just def jam.

all im saying is, pac & big's deaths didnt ruin hip-hop like people are trying to make it seem(not saying that youre one of them). they were missed but they were never the be-all/end-all. alot of people werent fans of either of them.

Yup. Puffy and Biggie were both dumb as hell thinking they could just kick it in L.A with no consequences at that time.

But Puff is definitely the reason Biggie got.killed in L.A

cant blame puffy.

biggie was a grown man. he didnt have to go out there. and puff certainly didnt write those diss records.

snoop wasnt pissed bout the attention....snoop was pissed bout the negativity ...i mean pac just got his ass shot up in new york...ran from that ass whuppin...snoop nem get their shyt shot up in new york..

the source awards...the hostility in the room...the nikka jus beat a murder case...

pac come to death row startin shyt...with nikkas on the outside of the label n on the inside...ran dre off...got sam sneed fukked up...almost got his ass whupped for fukkin with kurupt..

...but if u sit back n look..the fukkery pac brought to the table when he came....caused more shyt than death row had before he came..

snoop jus gettin off trial..n tryin 2 get his head right...then here comes this peel head nikka with agression..not knowin who he was really fukkin with...

pretty sure snoop prolly got with pac..n tried to put him on game...but pac was too busy enjoyin the mayhem..he didnt listen..until...invoices started rollin in..

u sellin millions of albums and aint got shyt to show 4 it...

nonsense.

snoop was fueling the negativity before pac even got there. pac was locked up and not even signed to death row when snoop was parading around the source awards. crazy how people always like to point the finger at pac when he was in a cell and not even on the set yet. and pac had nothing to do with that dogg pound video either,

and lets not even get into all the other controversy and beefs death row had years prior to pac.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
Wacky,

You made it hard to respond for a minute.

After Big died, dudes like Jay & Cam tried that shiny suit bullshyt (along with the LOX) and failed.

Ma$e was rap's new big thing until X came and Nirvana'd all that shyt.

After that Jay switched his style up and Ja Rule popped up. Between the three, Def Jam had a three headed monster and a bunch of boutique labels.

Those boutique labels, besides the main artists, help take over the game.

Besides that three headed monster, was the white boy and that shiny suit shyt got murdered.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
pac was a modern day groupie...whomever had power n money...pac was addicted to em..n hung around like nutts..

that muhfukka aint kno shyt...

if he knew gangstas n the streets cause of his family...he woulda ran with those individuals...bay area nikkas would have been on pacs team instead of frank alexander...hell snoop n quik had their nikkas while on death row...

pac was a get in where u fit in type of nikka...

when doin community service listen to pacs speeches...beat that case...everything he was preachin to the youth went right out the window..he doin the exact opposite...he touched millions of dollars..wha did he ever do bout the communities..

pac went back n told the nikkas biggie n mike tyson...warned him about...in the same breath they get him caught up in a rape case...n shot up...

suge already got issues with puffy kuz of big jake dyin in atlanta... t.o. (pac)..got jerry jonesd...... death row was already the cowboys of the music industry...some of the controversy was dyin off..why not bring it back to life... they let pac be pac...put the battery in his back to go full onslaught about badboy...

n made the biggie puff problem worse...put biggies hoe into place...pac knew biggie was a sucka 4 luv....then pac started snitchin...puttin names in the air

pac showin his ass for the team..its contract year...

vegas is part of suges back yard...aint noway in hell...pac was suppose to die..there..

pac didnt wanna be in vegas...outlawz...frank..mike moore all have stated that...and also have said pac n suge got into it..

wha stopped pac n the outlawz from kickin suges ass..n goin back to atlanta..like he wanted

them nikkas was scary....big mouth no follow thru action...

u dont wanna be somewhere..yet u r forced to stay...michael moore would have done anything pac had wanted..

frank on the other hand would have rode with suge...because didnt wanna deal with the aftermath..

for those to say pac n frank where homeboys...why..they were close..he knew franks family...them nikkas was not potnas...frank milked that shyt while he could...

if they were..frank wouldnt have let suge boss up on em..n make em the scapegoat on why the shootin happen..

.homeboys aint finna let their nikka get in some shyt they aint have no business in

when the nikka came n got in pac's ear about the nikka from southside who took ol boys chain..frank shoulda checked that nikka...on some thats yall nikkas we got shyt we finna get into...good luck..

frank would have made a way for pac to get out of vegas..n head to atlanta like he wanted...fukk what suge tombout...ya boy already on edge n got a feelin he shouldnt be there...why keep em...

in one of many franks pac docs...michael moore n frank are both talkin...n the subject was brought up...that pac was ready to go...mike was like whatever u wanna do pac..i got u...n frank said i had to talk him into staying...the slots..
Stopped reading after that groupie shyt....

• Dap
Reactions: rlg

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
then what reason did biggie's mom have in the behind the music special to admit that Big told her he confronted pac at some show and asked him what was his deal with the whole situation and 2pac told him that igs just for them to sell some records,,,etc. If what your saying is true why would pac tell Big something like that

what biggie mom know??:heh:

all she knows is what he told her in order to keep her from getting upset.

Wacky,

You made it hard to respond for a minute.

After Big died, dudes like Jay & Cam tried that shiny suit bullshyt (along with the LOX) and failed.

Ma$e was rap's new big thing until X came and Nirvana'd all that shyt.

After that Jay switched his style up and Ja Rule popped up. Between the three, Def Jam had a three headed monster and a bunch of boutique labels.

Those boutique labels, besides the main artists, help take over the game.

Besides that three headed monster, was the white boy and that shiny suit shyt got murdered.

youre leaving out ALOT.

so hip-hop in the late '90s was just the three-headed monster..........and eminem of all people?

:comeon:

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
what biggie mom know??:heh:

all she knows is what he told her in order to keep her from getting upset.

youre leaving out ALOT. so hip-hop in the late '90s was just the three-headed monster(ja didnt blow like that til 2000 anyway) and eminem of all people?

:comeon:

Re-read my post.

And yeah, Em was a monster both in sales (My Name Is) and skill (Guilty Conscience).

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Re-read my post.

And yeah, Em was a monster both in sales (My Name Is) and skill (Guilty Conscience).

eminem was moreso a factor in the TRL pop realm. not trying to diss him, but he was never in the forefront of anything.

and i read your post. you said mase, the 3-headed monster(jarule was no monster until 2000, btw) and eminem.

thats ridiculous cannon. if something you said went over my head, feel free to let me know and i'll admit if i was wrong.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
eminem was moreso a factor in the TRL pop realm. not trying to diss him, but he was never in the forefront of anything.

and i read your post. you said mase, the 3-headed monster(jarule was no monster until 2000, btw) and eminem.

thats ridiculous cannon. if something you said went over my head, feel free to let me know and i'll admit if i was wrong.

Jay wasn't shyt until that Annie sample.

It was X, then Jay,then Ja.

Doing collabos along with their sub artists.

And you had the Hard Knock Life Tour with Hov & X headlining.

The east was in good shape.

Especially when Ja crossover'd and I'm sure LL went plat along with other acts.

My Name Is may have resonated with the TRL crowd but Guilty Conscience made Busta put his head through a tour bus window and Role Model/Just Don't Give a fukk was for the purists.

Mase and Double Up was dead in the water.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Jay wasn't shyt until that Annie sample.

It was X, then Jay,then Ja.

Doing collabos along with their sub artists.

And you had the Hard Knock Life Tour with Hov & X headlining.

The east was in good shape.

Especially when Ja crossover'd and I'm sure LL went plat along with other acts.

My Name Is may have resonated with the TRL crowd but Guilty Conscience made Busta put his head through a tour bus window and Role Model/Just Don't Give a fukk was for the purists.

Mase and Double Up was dead in the water.

this is lazy posting.

bul leaving out an entire region. the golden age of the south with no limit blowing the south up. then comes cash money and a slew of other stars & labels.

east coast - no mention of CNN, big pun, didnt really mentioned the ruff ryders, all the vets holding it down or getting bigger than they previously were. LL vs cannibus, i can go on & on.

the late '90s was stacked. i just barely scratched the surface with this post.

role model/just dont give a.......those are my 2 favorite eminem songs but lets not act like they were big deals upon release. nobody remembers those songs but eminem fans.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/1998-the-most-underrated-year-in-hip-hop-history.122450/
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/the-year-is-1999.214556/

Last edited: