Former DeathRow Worker Explains Why Biggie And Diddy Pissed LA Off In 1997

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: bruh that script is getting old. Pac was already hanging with gangbangers before meeting Suge and the Piru's. It's a myth that Pac started hanging out with gangstas when he got on DR. Hell, his Thug Life group had crips.

Pac fukked up when he wasn't thinking and touched Orlando. Simple.

If Puffy didn't skip that red light he would've been the one that was killed.

Breh I watched a video the other day that showed what I believe may have been Poochie getting into his car before he killed Biggie

its crazy this dude lived 6 years after killing Big...he was still alive when In Da Club came out :mjlol:

Go to the 7 minute mark and look at that dude in white that just flies in the car.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I remember him from the Welcome to Deathrow DVD. I find it difficult to believe though, that LA cats in general, were going to kill not just Biggie, but Puffy, and anyone close to them. Allegedly Suge Knight had to pay his own homeboy from MOB to kill Biggie. 2pac was already put on the MOB by that time and yet the killer still had to be paid to do it. So why are some random LA gang bangers are going to risk their lives to pull off some Hollywood-type massacre over some rap beef. It's not like the streets didn't know at the time that SSCC was behind the Las Vegas shooting.

And Doug Young sounds like one of those quite "church mouses" that gets off on sounding tough when he's safe. "I TOLD THESE MOTHAfukkAS...!!!!" If you didn't know any better you'd think he was one of the main dudes involved in that Eastcoast/Westcoast beef. If he's just a promoter, not a rapper or gang banger why he's talking so loud about some old shyt? He sounded angrier than 2pac.

How is it so hard to believe? Biggie almost got his head blown off for less before 40 gave him a pass. If they were all gonna be in one spot what was stopping nikkas from mobbin through there?

And I don't think he sounds mad because he's trying to be tough but because of how dumb the shyt went down...for someone who was "supposedly" there for it all and actually tried to reach out to them nikkas to tell em to tone it down and for them not to listen, shyt would anger me too. Can't be mad if those emotions come back when you revisit them.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: andddddddddddd.... and what does this have to do with my previous post

dude is reaching / trying to find excuse to get at biggie-puff-bad boy when everybody knew they had nothing to do with pac death

in any event the only possibly way I can see there being some type of animosity towards biggie-puff-bad boy chilling,clubbing, partying doing shows etc etc in LA
would be if suge-pac vegas incident happend in New York City

The hit Puffy supposedly put out is questionable,but do you not even acknowledge there was at least a bounty on deathrow chains through the crips:patrice:?If you acknowledge that I don't see how the hell you can say Puffy,Biggie and Badboy had nothing to do with Pacs death.

If Biggie didn't know about the bounty either:comeon:?Obviously Puffy didn't respect that nikka at all,which I don't doubt considering he had him in LA in the first place,and left before Biggies body was even cold:snoop:...You need to be mad at Puff more than anybody in this whole situation actually.

Don't give me that "bu bu but it was just a chain:why:" shyt,you send killers to your dirty work you dont know whats going to happen...Quad was only supposed to be a robbery....But just like at Quad he should've considered "Knew I wouldn't play that:pachaha:"....You would rather blame Pac and SUge for reacting,than blame what they were reacting too,which was mr "We gotta rise above this" lol....Im sure everybody regrets the part they played in it in hindsight,my dispute is some of yall not giving everybody they part in this movie:comeon:

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
:snoop: follow what :what: ur story is full of wholes

So you would ask Nomad1 to point out your bull, but when you quote some ones post you can't point the holes you have a problem with.But I would say my post have wholes, whole truths that is. If you have nothing to say ,just shut the fukk up.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Puffy paid Keffe to take out suge and pac. Greg Kading already confirmed this (Keffe D confessed).

And you said Biggie had the first diamond album.

Clown :umad:

I've been thinking about something though....was Suge that confident that Big was gonna be retarded and come out to Cali during that time period and think he was invincible? when did he send out the order to Poochie exactly to get it done

when you think about it biggie could have avoided him his entire life if he listened about not going to Cali(Poochie or Suge's shooters)

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I've been thinking about something though....was Suge that confident that Big was gonna be retarded and come out to Cali during that time period and think he was invincible? when did he send out the order to Poochie exactly to get it done

when you think about it biggie could have avoided him his entire life if he listened about not going to Cali(Poochie or Suge's shooters)
Suge was planning on a retaliation but it just so happened that they came to LA months after Pac's death.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
The hit Puffy supposedly put out is questionable,but do you not even acknowledge there was at least a bounty on deathrow chains through the crips:patrice:?If you acknowledge that I don't see how the hell you can say Puffy,Biggie and Badboy had nothing to do with Pacs death.

If Biggie didn't know about the bounty either:comeon:?Obviously Puffy didn't respect that nikka at all,which I don't doubt considering he had him in LA in the first place,and left before Biggies body was even cold:snoop:...You need to be mad at Puff more than anybody in this whole situation actually.

Don't give me that "bu bu but it was just a chain:why:" shyt,you send killers to your dirty work you dont know whats going to happen...Quad was only supposed to be a robbery....But just like at Quad he should've considered "Knew I wouldn't play that:pachaha:"....You would rather blame Pac and SUge for reacting,than blame what they were reacting too,which was mr "We gotta rise above this" lol....Im sure everybody regrets the part they played in it in hindsight,my dispute is some of yall not giving everybody they part in this movie:comeon:

well first off I respect the fact that u admit the so-called puff hit is questionable with that said this whole DR chains bouty i really cant comment about

-I guess people's conspiracy is puff wanted DR chains ? to do exactly what would be my question
because by the time that all that shyt was going down puff biggie and their whole camp was on some fukk this shyt ...'this beef shyt is played out'

puff is always going to be the scapegoat for anything that happened amongst that era and IMO its strictly based off his success

this is the ying & the yang about sean combs
on one hand u have a group of people who say and believe that he Dark Vader pf hiphop evil person who sits back and could have 'said person' killed terminated eliminated from existence
then
on the other hand u have your group of people who say or believe he's a p*ssy he's a sucker he's herb and he's getting extorted by a bunch of little weight nikkaz from the hood

life doesn't work in that way
it's either hes one , the other or neither
in my opinion I believe it's neither

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Puffy paid Keffe to take out suge and pac. Greg Kading already confirmed this (Keffe D confessed).

And you said Biggie had the first diamond album.

Clown :umad:

u know
keffe D was about to get a long term bid on some other unrelated shyt & was told by da popo if he had any information regarding any types of murders he would be heavily compensated
I hope you know that... I really really really really hope u know that

and kading confirmed shyt -his statement was he believed keffe because i think he was orlando uncle

and yousa bytch azz bytch -i said biggie had the 1st hip hop album to go diamond
and ur herb azz got ur lil panties inna bunch & threw out mc hammer

who i acknowledge went diamond before biggie
there i said i dont consider mc hammer as hip hop & 99% of the nikkaz on here dont as well -only ur bytch azz bytch

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
So you would ask Nomad1 to point out your bull, but when you quote some ones post you can't point the holes you have a problem with.But I would say my post have wholes, whole truths that is. If you have nothing to say ,just shut the fukk up.
Biggie couldn't tell him anything cause he already knew the dudes he was dealing with .People misquote the story Pacs words was when he said Biggie was not letting him know what happened was because Big not contacting him. I mean if we look at a real hood situation,if your friend gets hit by some one or some people, they are supposed to get set and ride for em, not just warn them about the dude. I mean technically there was a time when Biggie was in Thug Life. So he should of been riding for him. if you know the streets you know thats how it goes, and if Big cliamed to be a gangsta he should of put it down for his boy.

But see people are followers and forget that General Principle ,to this situation . Not only did Big p*ssy out, he totally abandoned Pac. Pac did not hear from Biggie after he was shot,and in the Quad Studios they backed off from him.

how in da hell was biggie suppose to contact pac when biggie had no idea pac was gonna get jack that night

what in hell was biggie suppose to do when them nikkaz took off after robbing pac -do u really think they waited for pac to get help

biggie visited pac the next day at beth israel hospital but pac bounced -pac biological father confirm this and said that's the first time he met biggie & his wife faith

it's been over two decades and nikkaz like u continuously come up with these bullshyt The nikka who shot pac and rob him is in jail right now & admitted that biggie & dem had nothing to do with it

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
how in da hell was biggie suppose to contact pac when biggie had no idea pac was gonna get jack that night

what in hell was biggie suppose to do when them nikkaz took off after robbing pac -do u really think they waited for pac to get help

biggie visited pac the next day at beth israel hospital but pac bounced -pac biological father confirm this and said that's the first time he met biggie & his wife faith

it's been over two decades and nikkaz like u continuously come up with these bullshyt The nikka who shot pac and rob him is in jail right now & admitted that biggie & dem had nothing to do with it

Biggie didn't know they was going to rob Pac, maybe who knows, this why I always say the Biggie warning Pac part is false,Either he backed away from Big when it went down.

Biggie was at least supposed to hold his homeboy down when it happened, are you serious?If you see one of you nikkas got, you ready to go after the haters that did it.
edit
Biggie did not visit Pac and he was not at Beth Israel,it was at Bellvue .Big did not holler at Pac in jail.

Pac's biological father wasn't his homie,Pac even said he never met the nikka,up until his time shot. Pac was past his father stage. So Pacs father means shyt to Pac and to this story.

@19:30 Pac talks about his father. and He talks about the matter of him being shot at Quad Studios.

The nikka that shot Pac(Dread ) also said that Pac shot himself and Pac only shot himself once, so again everything you saying is moot.

Actually Dread aka Dexter said Diddy knew about it, Biggie was Diddy's right hand man so he had to know something .

And this is what I am talking about,numnuts like you always speaking on the topic and don't know what the fukk they are talking about.

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
well first off I respect the fact that u admit the so-called puff hit is questionable with that said this whole DR chains bouty i really cant comment about

-I guess people's conspiracy is puff wanted DR chains ? to do exactly what would be my question
because by the time that all that shyt was going down puff biggie and their whole camp was on some fukk this shyt ...'this beef shyt is played out'

puff is always going to be the scapegoat for anything that happened amongst that era and IMO its strictly based off his success

this is the ying & the yang about sean combs
on one hand u have a group of people who say and believe that he Dark Vader pf hiphop evil person who sits back and could have 'said person' killed terminated eliminated from existence
then
on the other hand u have your group of people who say or believe he's a p*ssy he's a sucker he's herb and he's getting extorted by a bunch of little weight nikkaz from the hood

life doesn't work in that way
it's either hes one , the other or neither
in my opinion I believe it's neither

Lets not forget both as an option,depending on the circumstances:sas1:...Do I think Puffy is smart in some situations?yes...Has he also done some wreckless shyt that COULDVE got himself killed?Yes to that too.

Your allowed to be a nice guy,and then a mean guy when people come at you....but no matter what you have to recognize Puff had goons like Wolf on his payroll and probably more,supposedly Jimmy Henchman and him had some relationship wether it was mutual benefit or extortion I don't know,using crips for protection when in Cali.

I cant see how any of this is different than what Pac was doing other than Puffy stayed out of the way and let other people get they hands dirty,but that doesn't make his hands clean once its time for payback....Or if he's simply in the same room with Wolf or the crips who have they own beef..its not like he didn't know they was killas,and could've turned on him at any time,same as Henchmen did Pac.

And lets say he may have had good intentions on helping a street nikka who wanted to change his life around too:patrice:....But when those street nikkas you rolling with and hire kill somebody,snatch chains you gotta admit you played a part...seems like east coast fans refuse to acknowledge the part Biggie and Puffy played:sas1:.

Face it we got street nikkas,kingpins/gangbangers turned ceo's,rappers and bodyguards in hiphop....this shyt is part of the game mane,no regrets when you look at all the people who have saved they lives with hiphop:banderas:....Puffy was mixing the two more than a lot of people wether he had good intentions or he's a demon...no way he didn't bring ANY of this on himself,now we can be petty and argue about who bought more of this on themselves between Suge/pac and Big/Puff...But lets not pretend it wasn't some mutual bringing it on themselves shyt going on:comeon: