Former DeathRow Worker Explains Why Biggie And Diddy Pissed LA Off In 1997

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
I heard they gon interview tha janitor from tha 1992-95 death row offices next :lupe:

And he gone be like

"I was a Death Row Rida! I was always the first one to mop a fool up and make a clean get away! I wasn't a dirty nikka the Mob homies used to tell me I kept Death Row clean! Red dikkie suit on and groovin with a boom like Turbo my nikka!"

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
That all may not be completely off.

But Snoop did say that Pac was the one who told him to get married to his future wife while everyone else on Death Row was saying he's crazy with all these bytches around. He said he owed Pac for that and wouldn't have his kids because of that which I think help stabilize Snoop's life especially after the trial.

So they did bond on some mature level.
quik..snoop..daz..n kurupt..have all said pac was bipolar...

when simon wasnt around...he was a different person..simon around..its fukk u..goaaaaaaaaat mouf...ready to fight...n all kinds of shyt

Daps
remember in juice...bishop did turn on q...after q tried to tell em to slow his role...yet he was so addicted to the respect aspect of shyt...he killed the other person who tried save em..n turned on q once
:lolbron: looks like big was right about the shyt all along then.

"Duke came out the window fatigued out, screaming 'West Side! Outlaws' I was like, 'That's Bishop, [Tupac's character in the movie Juice]!'. Whatever he's doing right now, thats the role hes playing. He played that shyt to a tee."

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
quik..snoop..daz..n kurupt..have all said pac was bipolar...

when simon wasnt around...he was a different person..simon around..its fukk u..goaaaaaaaaat mouf...ready to fight...n all kinds of shyt

I think you can listen to his music and tell that.

That's what makes him compelling as an artist as opposed to another run-in-a-mill rapper.

There's a contradictory nature that covers all aspects of the human condition.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
snoop wasnt pissed bout the attention....snoop was pissed bout the negativity ...i mean pac just got his ass shot up in new york...ran from that ass whuppin...snoop nem get their shyt shot up in new york..

the source awards...the hostility in the room...the nikka jus beat a murder case...

pac come to death row startin shyt...with nikkas on the outside of the label n on the inside...ran dre off...got sam sneed fukked up...almost got his ass whupped for fukkin with kurupt..

...but if u sit back n look..the fukkery pac brought to the table when he came....caused more shyt than death row had before he came..

snoop jus gettin off trial..n tryin 2 get his head right...then here comes this peel head nikka with agression..not knowin who he was really fukkin with...

pretty sure snoop prolly got with pac..n tried to put him on game...but pac was too busy enjoyin the mayhem..he didnt listen..until...invoices started rollin in..

u sellin millions of albums and aint got shyt to show 4 it...
That's not what I heard from dudes in the mix in the row.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I think you can listen to his music and tell that.

That's what makes him compelling as an artist as opposed to another run-in-a-mill rapper.

There's a contradictory nature that covers all aspects of the human condition.
nah...there is a difference...

pac played crazy n knew better..

i kno i shyt on scarface often on here...:yeshrug:

but face >>>> pac anyday of the week...

pac was an actor...screen...streets and music...

there is a difference in face n pac...90s scarface shyts on pac..

i said before...the crazy pac was playin..scarface is certified...5150... early geto boys early scarface album...was simply jus face...his diary...a case of newports dipped in fry....n street tales of 5th ward...james prince and troy birklett

face was suppose to be dead in the 80s...lil troy saved that nikka..told em put his suicidal thoughts on paper n rap about em.....thats what he did...

pac on the other hand...didnt enthuse me... like say c-bo..e-40...spice 1...mac mall nem did...

i know the music...jus thought it was all bullshyt..

im not killa but..dont push me...ummm yeah fella nikkas pushed u..n u shot yaself..in the nuts...
giphy.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
pac was a modern day groupie...whomever had power n money...pac was addicted to em..n hung around like nutts..

that muhfukka aint kno shyt...

if he knew gangstas n the streets cause of his family...he woulda ran with those individuals...bay area nikkas would have been on pacs team instead of frank alexander...hell snoop n quik had their nikkas while on death row...

pac was a get in where u fit in type of nikka...

when doin community service listen to pacs speeches...beat that case...everything he was preachin to the youth went right out the window..he doin the exact opposite...he touched millions of dollars..wha did he ever do bout the communities..

pac went back n told the nikkas biggie n mike tyson...warned him about...in the same breath they get him caught up in a rape case...n shot up...

suge already got issues with puffy kuz of big jake dyin in atlanta... t.o. (pac)..got jerry jonesd...... death row was already the cowboys of the music industry...some of the controversy was dyin off..why not bring it back to life... they let pac be pac...put the battery in his back to go full onslaught about badboy...

n made the biggie puff problem worse...put biggies hoe into place...pac knew biggie was a sucka 4 luv....then pac started snitchin...puttin names in the air

pac showin his ass for the team..its contract year...

vegas is part of suges back yard...aint noway in hell...pac was suppose to die..there..

pac didnt wanna be in vegas...outlawz...frank..mike moore all have stated that...and also have said pac n suge got into it..

wha stopped pac n the outlawz from kickin suges ass..n goin back to atlanta..like he wanted

them nikkas was scary....big mouth no follow thru action...

u dont wanna be somewhere..yet u r forced to stay...michael moore would have done anything pac had wanted..

frank on the other hand would have rode with suge...because didnt wanna deal with the aftermath..

for those to say pac n frank where homeboys...why..they were close..he knew franks family...them nikkas was not potnas...frank milked that shyt while he could...

if they were..frank wouldnt have let suge boss up on em..n make em the scapegoat on why the shootin happen..

.homeboys aint finna let their nikka get in some shyt they aint have no business in

when the nikka came n got in pac's ear about the nikka from southside who took ol boys chain..frank shoulda checked that nikka...on some thats yall nikkas we got shyt we finna get into...good luck..

frank would have made a way for pac to get out of vegas..n head to atlanta like he wanted...fukk what suge tombout...ya boy already on edge n got a feelin he shouldnt be there...why keep em...

in one of many franks pac docs...michael moore n frank are both talkin...n the subject was brought up...that pac was ready to go...mike was like whatever u wanna do pac..i got u...n frank said i had to talk him into staying...the slots..
This post ranges from misinformation to straight up speculation....u just dont like Pac my nikka..lol..u talkin like u was there and u knew that nikka personally and had a close relationship wit him...when in reality it's all shyt u pieced together on ur own and tryna pass off as factual fact...

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
nah...there is a difference...

pac played crazy n knew better..

i kno i shyt on scarface often on here...:yeshrug:

but face >>>> pac anyday of the week...

pac was an actor...screen...streets and music...

there is a difference in face n pac...90s scarface shyts on pac..

i said before...the crazy pac was playin..scarface is certified...5150... early geto boys early scarface album...was simply jus face...his diary...a case of newports dipped in fry....n street tales of 5th ward...james prince and troy birklett

face was suppose to be dead in the 80s...lil troy saved that nikka..told em put his suicidal thoughts on paper n rap about em.....thats what he did...

pac on the other hand...didnt enthuse me... like say c-bo..e-40...spice 1...mac mall nem did...

i know the music...jus thought it was all bullshyt..

im not killa but..dont push me...ummm yeah fella nikkas pushed u..n u shot yaself..in the nuts...
giphy.gif

I disagree with all of that.

By your own words, you said that Pac was bipolar which is what Face has been diagnosed with.

Most artists are.

The gifs are even cuter of an act than the smileys.

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
:duck::duck::duck:
UTrDlx5.png

FBBSSkp.png

:sas2: used spotify as my example because why the fukk not. i mean after all, it is the biggest music streaming service right now or damn near close at least :manny:

So,we can go on Spotify and see a lot of hits for other up and coming artists.But we are talking about going around from city to city, you would usually hear Pac more than your one hit wonder today.

But u cant fault biggie...because he did tell him...before hand..mike tyson even told em...

always heard when biggie got in his ear about it....he went told them cats...n those same cats robbed biggie...

if that did happen...i wouldnt have gave pac the heads up on shyt...

remember in juice...bishop did turn on q...after q tried to tell em to slow his role...yet he was so addicted to the respect aspect of shyt...he killed the other person who tried save em..n turned on q once

Biggie couldn't tell him anything cause he already knew the dudes he was dealing with .People misquote the story Pacs words was when he said Biggie was not letting him know what happened was because Big not contacting him. I mean if we look at a real hood situation,if your friend gets hit by some one or some people, they are supposed to get set and ride for em, not just warn them about the dude. I mean technically there was a time when Biggie was in Thug Life. So he should of been riding for him. if you know the streets you know thats how it goes, and if Big cliamed to be a gangsta he should of put it down for his boy.

But see people are followers and forget that General Principle ,to this situation . Not only did Big p*ssy out, he totally abandoned Pac. Pac did not hear from Biggie after he was shot,and in the Quad Studios they backed off from him.

snoop wasnt pissed bout the attention....snoop was pissed bout the negativity ...i mean pac just got his ass shot up in new york...ran from that ass whuppin...snoop nem get their shyt shot up in new york..

the source awards...the hostility in the room...the nikka jus beat a murder case...

pac come to death row startin shyt...with nikkas on the outside of the label n on the inside...ran dre off...got sam sneed fukked up...almost got his ass whupped for fukkin with kurupt..

...but if u sit back n look..the fukkery pac brought to the table when he came....caused more shyt than death row had before he came..

snoop jus gettin off trial..n tryin 2 get his head right...then here comes this peel head nikka with agression..not knowin who he was really fukkin with...

pretty sure snoop prolly got with pac..n tried to put him on game...but pac was too busy enjoyin the mayhem..he didnt listen..until...invoices started rollin in..

u sellin millions of albums and aint got shyt to show 4 it...

Snoop made New York ,New York video.

And Snoop was clowning Biggie with Pac(so was Dre),so that nikka just be saying shyt,especially when he high.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its funny how people want to say Pac smart and very sharp on whats going on in the world, but some how is dumb and in over his head about what went on in his life.

He obviously had ears and eyes around him to know whats going. And no matter what non-involved people say about his beef with Big, he knew what happened.

Pac knew they set him up because they left him for dead and Biggie had some hard hittas with him in Quad Studios that didn't do shyt when he was there.If you some Gs come into the spot shotting you would run out with your pistols, since these jackas would obviously rob everyone there,especially if they are rappers/ Pac knew who sent the hittaz and they was some of his former homeboys.Pac never said Biggie was the mastermind but he was involved on it. Some of you cats are dumb and dont know how the streets work.

then what reason did biggie's mom have in the behind the music special to admit that Big told her he confronted pac at some show and asked him what was his deal with the whole situation and 2pac told him that igs just for them to sell some records,,,etc. If what your saying is true why would pac tell Big something like that

Sensei

Hallowed Be Thy Game
Daps
then what reason did biggie's mom have in the behind the music special to admit that Big told her he confronted pac at some show and asked him what was his deal with the whole situation and 2pac told him that igs just for them to sell some records,,,etc. If what your saying is true why would pac tell Big something like that

Who knows if Biggie mother Violetta Wallace is lying on VH1 Behind The Music?! And even if its true, who knows if Biggie lied to his Mom?! I personally don´t believe the story she is saying.Corey Mims did an interview and talked about Pac and Suge coming to blows with Biggie and Bad Boy when they saw them at the Soul Train Awards,so Pac was at the point of fist to cuffs, Pac and Deathrow weren't t looking to discuss anything with Biggie.

@6.00

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin

If you believe her, then Juicy is all lies.

Pick one.

BulletProof

Daps
Reppin
Not only that but she's already said "Christopher" fabricated his upbringing considering she was a nice Catholic school teacher while Pac's moms was a crack addicted ex-Panther.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you believe her, then Juicy is all lies.

Pick one.

well obviously alot of juicy is lies. what kind of comparison is that? she herself admitted those were lies so that is a horrible example...

Who knows if Biggie mother Violetta Wallace is lying on VH1 Behind The Music?! And even if its true, who knows if Biggie lied to his Mom?! I personally don´t believe the story she is saying.Corey Mims did an interview and talked about Pac and Suge coming to blows with Biggie and Bad Boy when they saw them at the Soul Train Awards,so Pac was at the point of fist to cuffs, Pac and Deathrow weren't t looking to discuss anything with Biggie.

@6.00

yes that is true...mothers can just say things to butter up their sons...

But that coming to blows thing was false...it was said what actually happened was that there was a face down between the two crews and security made sure nothing happened...

and then later on when Biggie got on stage for :

and then later on to perform both times they made sure Pac was not around so no drama would start. i believe he was not in the building...

but going beyond all that use common sense man...all that could have happened was a faceoff...you think we would have gone 20 plus years without getting stories about the fight that occured between Death row and bad boy camps? like are you serious now?

I hope the two of you aren't those types that believe it wasn't Orlando Anderson that killed Pac and it was the government