For those who date white/biracial women, would you be bothered having a white child?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
that's not the point, the point is that they are pure black. bantus (what we'd call black) in those regions have no admixtures, they've been the same for over 5,000 yrs.

What is "pure Black"? I think "pure African" makes more sense :ld:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
But most of those tribes are genetically distinct from each other.

Also, you can't "breed out" genes. Just because it doesn't show up in the phenotype doesn't mean it isn't carried in your molecular structure. Ending a bloodline is the only way to end an impure line.

That's different though cause at least they're still black at the end of the day.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Well you think that the responses are like st0rmfr0nt so I want to see why YOU think its like st0rmfr0nt.

Which is why I'm asking you.
Reading them isn't gonna tell me why you think its like st0rmfr0nt.
If you can't see that, I will make sure to highlight the next time you call something racist, and Ill switch the wording from white to black, how about that?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That's different though cause at least they're still black at the end of the day.

No one seems to have a set rule on what is "Black"... the Andaman Island people are pitch black in tone but are Asian but Khiosians are light with Asiatic features but called Black.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
If you can't see that, I will make sure to highlight the next time you call something racist, and I switch the wording from white to black, how about that?
What you are saying is vague until then.

Could you at least use a response or two in this thread as an example so I can see what you are saying more clearly right now.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
What you are saying is vague until then.

Could you at least use a response or two in this thread as an example so I can see what you are saying more clearly right now.

I took the authors out (dont feel like singling anyone out) and replaced white with black.

I'm tan (considered) and I want my kids to look white. I'd hate it if they came out black :damn:

]Yeah, I don't mind messing with black women once in a while, but god be damned if I put a black-looking kids in front of my (white skinned) mother. I have top protect my family tree with great genetics.

White people shouldn't be breeding with Blacks.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Suzy-family-photo-1023x762.jpg

^ My nightmare.
this post got over 12 likes......

I replaced the picture with biracial kids that looked more black than white.

I bet you went back to go check the posts, so basically you just wasted my time, doing what you could have done initially anyways.

Blackout

Daps
this post got over 12 likes......

I replaced the picture with biracial kids that looked more black than white.

I bet you went back to go check the posts, so basically you just wasted my time, doing what you could have done initially anyways.
I wanted you to express what you meant in that first post fully.

You taking individual posts from various members here to use as examples and even switching a pic is doing that.

What's so bad about me asking you to do that. :manny:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I wanted you to express what you meant in that first post fully.

Taking individual posts from various members here and even switching the pic is doing that.

What's so bad about that? :manny:
Nothing, but now do you see how it resembles st0rmfr0nt? or do I need to pull up st0rmfr0nt posts and switch white with black so you can see how st0rmfr0nt really isnt all that racist after all? :pachaha:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is "pure Black"? I think "pure African" makes more sense :ld:
American "blacks" don't get they are just multi-generational Africans who speak English, just like how Afro Brazilians don't get it, just like how Afro Hispanics, etc. etc.

We are all Africans just depends on where the boat dropped your people off at :umad:

Blackout

Daps
Nothing, but now do you see how it resembles st0rmfr0nt? or do I need to pull up st0rmfr0nt posts and switch white with black so you can see how st0rmfr0nt really isnt all that racist after all? :pachaha:
Members of st0rmfr0nt hate all black people. That's what the site is all about.

While there are members here like me who only hate racist whites but not all of them.

So yes st0rmfr0nt is racist but not this site.

I could also post other examples why st0rmfr0nt is truly racist if you want me to.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Members of st0rmfr0nt hate all black people. That's what the site is all about.

While there are members here like me who only hate racist whites but not all of them.

So yes st0rmfr0nt is racist but not here based on that mainly.

I could also post other examples why st0rmfr0nt is truly racists if you want me to.

st0rmfr0nt is a nationalist site that is quite complex, its not just 'we hate black people' a lot of people there just want to preserve white heritage, and are what you call white nationalists. they want white only lands, with no one else in them but them. they want to have white pride, white heritage, white only lands. which isn't hatred toward another race. some of them are nordicists, meaning they believe blonde hair blue eye scandinavians are the most superior. its a lot more complex than "hate black people"

I would say 1/4 of the site are actual nationalists more than anything. they read no different than afro-centric folks. concerning themselves with preservation more than actual hatred. then you have your downright haters, who would prefer all blacks be removed from the planet, there are some posters here who have spewed the same shyt about cacs. everyone have extremists.

the only difference is coli isnt a afro nationalist website, it has elements of it, but its not devoted to it, but thats not the point I was making, I was pointing out a specific thread....this one.

Blackout

Daps
st0rmfr0nt is a nationalist site that is quite complex, its not just 'we hate black people' a lot of people there just want to preserve white heritage, and are what you call white nationalists. they want white only lands, with no one else in them but them. they want to have white pride, white heritage, white only lands. which isn't hatred toward another race. some of them are nordicists, meaning they believe blonde hair blue eye scandinavians are the most superior. its a lot more complex than "hate black people"

I would say 1/4 of the site are actual nationalists more than anything. they read no different than afro-centric folks. concerning themselves with preservation more than actual hatred. then you have your downright haters, who would prefer all blacks be removed from the planet, there are some posters here who have spewed the same shyt about cacs. everyone have extremists.

the only difference is coli isnt a afro nationalist website, it has elements of it, but its not devoted to it, but thats not the point I was making, I was pointing out a specific thread....this one.
You sound brainwashed.

They want black people suppressed. All of their hopes and dreams and moves point to that outcome.

They want white only lands yet refuse to go back to Europe and take their dreams there. They want to assert that their white only land should be in the US where the land isn't even theirs. They falsely believe that one set of people are more superior with no scientific facts to back it up. They want to force others into preserving their white race when its really to eradication of blacks.

The site is a white nationalist site therefore everybody within is under that goal of white over everything. Every person on there is an extremist.

You are reaching if you really think that this site is like st0rmfr0nt. :snoop:

I doubt your even black. If you are your c00n levels are off the scale.

Last edited:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You sound brainwashed.

They want black people suppressed. All of their hopes and dreams and moves point to that outcome.

They want white only lands yet refuse to go back to Europe and take their dreams there. They want to assert that their white only land should be in the US where the land isn't even theirs. They falsely believe that one set of people are more superior with no scientific facts to back it up. They want to force others into preserving their white race when its really to eradication of blacks.

The site is a white nationalist site therefore everybody within is under that goal of white over everything. Every person on there is an extremist.

You are reaching if you really think that this site is like st0rmfr0nt. :snoop:

I doubt your even black. If you are your c00n levels are off the scale.
nikka dont ever fukking call me a c00n. read the sig.

first off, which part of complex do you not understand. do you need me to pull up dictionary.com for you, because you are using generalization when I have clearly said their are DIFFERENT type of posters from nationalists to extremists. They want all minorities OUT of europe, are you against that or for it? yes or no.

Not all of them want to supress or even hate black people, the belief is europe for europeans, africa for africans, asia for asians. not all but SOME. that is the last time I am going to tell you that their are not one set of ideas on that site, they have squabbles between themselves all the time, and views where they believe blacks and whites shouldnt mix, while some believe blacks and jews shouldnt exist period.

You're sounding too stupid to understand this complexity, so perhaps we should end this discussion here. Generalize, its easy for those with simpler minds.