For those who date white/biracial women, would you be bothered having a white child?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
ive never seen a biracial and a black person give birth to a white looking baby. ift someone 75% black doubt they will look white. if u have a baby with a white person looks wise it can go either way.
The closest I've seen a mulatto and a black person having a baby that comes out looking white are Mariah and Nick Cannon's kids. But Mariah isn't exactly half black and I doubt Nick is 100% black. Those are kids are probably around 50% white if you give them a DNA test.

wZJA0mH.jpg

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
there are NO African Americans 100% African so yeah I can see a black american like say 75% Black 25% White having a off white looking kid with a biracial person who may be 60% Euro

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The closest I've seen a mulatto and a black person having a baby that comes out looking white are Mariah and Nick Cannon's kids. But Mariah isn't exactly half black and I doubt Nick is 100% black. Those are kids are probably around 50% white if you give them a DNA test.

wZJA0mH.jpg

What makes you say nick cannon is not 100 black

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

wZJA0mH.jpg

Those kids will get darker over time.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
He was just asking a question. How is that racist. :manny:
The same as if a white person asked the same question. :manny:

For my white brehs who date black women, would you be bothered having a black child?

the responses in this thread are liken to st0rmfr0nt. read them again, this time replace white with black and see for yourself...

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:what:

You have a lot of good posts, but this one doesn't make the cut. :scusthov:

It's true though. Even if it's an insignificant amount of non-black blood, there's still an admixture there.

It's not something I'm proud of personally, but it's a fact. That's what happens when people started trading and exchanging, they start mixing (different tribes mixed, and offered their women) too. I don't acknowledge my non-black blood, but that's just me. And I'd hope my children would have my complexion too. :yeshrug:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This question is mostly for the Pawg lovers and the negros that love mixed/biracial girls :mjpls: If you had kids with a white girl, or even a biracial girl, there's a small tiny chance the kid could take after their white side instead of coming out brown or beige. Would you be bothered by this? :lupe:

30-12-2008-682_695261a.jpg

my son and daughter are white black and puerto rican and look really light no complaints here :manny:
still my kids dont care if skin tone is light as snow or dark as night cuz they my kids but thats who i am
a father who accepts and love his kids for who they are :blessed:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It's true though. Even if it's an insignificant amount of non-black blood, there's still an admixture there.

It's nothing to be proud of, but it's a fact. That's what happens when people started trading and exchanging, they start mixing (different tribes mixed, and offered their women) too. I don't acknowledge my non-black blood, but that's just me. And I'd hope my children would have my complexion too. :yeshrug:
I'd have to disagree. Places like DRC, RC, Uganda, CAR, Zimbabwe, are pretty damn pure. Tribes that have very little contact with the outside world, and even rare tribal mixing.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The same as if a white person asked the same question. :manny:
For my white brehs who date black women, would you be bothered having a black child?

the responses in this thread are liken to st0rmfr0nt. read them again, this time replace white with black and see for yourself...
I see...

So now you referencing the responses too? How are the responses like st0rmfr0nt?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I'd have to disagree. Places like DRC, RC, Uganda, CAR, Zimbabwe, are pretty damn pure. Tribes that have very little contact with the outside world, and even rare tribal mixing.

But most of those tribes are genetically distinct from each other.

Also, you can't "breed out" genes. Just because it doesn't show up in the phenotype doesn't mean it isn't carried in your molecular structure. Ending a bloodline is the only way to end an impure line.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Why are you asking me when you could just go back and read them for yourself? Like I said, replace the wording and see FOR YOURSELF.
Well you think that the responses are like st0rmfr0nt so I want to see why YOU think its like st0rmfr0nt.

Which is why I'm asking you.
Reading them isn't gonna tell me why you think its like st0rmfr0nt.