For those who date white/biracial women, would you be bothered having a white child?

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
:pachaha: I have seen white folks really feel some type of way when a black dude is at the store with his mixed daughter that looks damn near white. You can see it in their eyes that they are concerned. As racist as white people are they are terrible at judging when someone is mixed or white. Almost all white people thought/think that Blake Griffon and Jason Kidd are white. I remember back in '02 when Sacramento was playing against the Lakers in the playoffs. I watched it with a few white folks and one of the dude kept calling Mike Bibby the the Great White Hope and I had to show him who is dad was and he was. He was really :bryan: when I did the same with Jason Kidd right after.

Shiet man....I'm guilty too. Back when I worked retail, I saw two little mixed girls playing around in the aisles knocking all kinds of sh*t on the floor. I'm like where is yall fukkin mom? :bryan: Both girls were like :manny: We went to the intercom asking for their parents, turns out their mom was in the next aisle the entire time :bryan: She was a white soccer mom with blonde hair and green eyes but, both those girls looked like Kimora Lee Simmons' kids. She was mad as HELL :pachaha:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would I go quote a homosexual on his inane quote? Go back to sucking dikks and taking back shots. Or when your mouth isn't full of cock, you can go read what the fukk a Punnett square is or why "Black" isn't a real thing.

mauryfaint.gif

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha: I have seen white folks really feel some type of way when a black dude is at the store with his mixed daughter that looks damn near white. You can see it in their eyes that they are concerned. As racist as white people are they are terrible at judging when someone is mixed or white. Almost all white people thought/think that Blake Griffon and Jason Kidd are white. I remember back in '02 when Sacramento was playing against the Lakers in the playoffs. I watched it with a few white folks and one of the dude kept calling Mike Bibby the the Great White Hope and I had to show him who is dad was and he was. He was really :bryan: when I did the same with Jason Kidd right after.

funny cause I feel the same way when I see white people with probable halfbreed whom look more black than white...I just but can't help but be concentered if they have been kidnapped and/ or being sexually abused by some sick pedo cac

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I'm probably gonna reproduce with a black brazilian chick....no telling what the kid will look like and frankly i could care less as long as they healthy:yeshrug:....my genes are probably strong so they will look like me in some way im sure

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
their are no pure black africans left?:pachaha:alek wek has admixture?:pachaha:even if it is true why would a bit of mixed breeding from thousands of years ago be even worth mentioning? that shyt is beyond wiped out by now

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL

Only now I've looked at a picture of Blake Griffin and his father :wow:

Blake_Griffin_with_his_father_Tommy_Griffin_and_mother_Gail_Griffin.jpg

:ohhh: :wow: :wow::wow:

Daps
This question is mostly for the Pawg lovers and the negros that love mixed/biracial girls :mjpls: If you had kids with a white girl, or even a biracial girl, there's a small tiny chance the kid could take after their white side instead of coming out brown or beige. Would you be bothered by this? :lupe:

30-12-2008-682_695261a.jpg

ive never seen a biracial and a black person give birth to a white looking baby. ift someone 75% black doubt they will look white. if u have a baby with a white person looks wise it can go either way.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If your kid comes out looking white then you cac blood in you .
And your not as pure as you think.