For those who date white/biracial women, would you be bothered having a white child?

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Black tribes have larger genetic differences than the population of Africa does from Europe.

Arabs have been mixing with Blacks for ages. Berber's aren't Black but are indigenous to Africa. Khiosians aren't, either.

Horners, Fulanis, Angolans, Cape Verdeans etc etc are all have prominent non-Black admixture

Why do you think Islam was so widespread in Africa?
You and the other bytch above are both idiots
islam was widespread due to mixing ?
Majority of Nigerians are Muslims,how many of them look mixed?
What bout Senegalese?who the fukk told u all Angolans look mixed?Only a small percentage of their ancestors got raped by the Portuguese..the average Angolan is darkskinned.
90% of Africa is straight black with no impurities..u can quote me on that fakkit

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
it's crazy how much a different race will change the complexion of your kids and how long it will happen. my great great grandfather on my mother's side was white and somewhere else along the line on my grandfather side someone in my family had kids with an asian nobody knows where they were from they just know they were from the islands. to this day there's a certain section of the family who has slanted eyes and it's honestly a crap shoot on what color kids are gonna pop out whenever we have kids

• Dap
Reactions: no.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You and the other bytch above are both idiots
islam was widespread due to mixing ?
Majority of Nigerians are Muslims,how many of them look mixed?
What bout Senegalese?who the fukk told u all Angolans look mixed?Only a small percentage of their ancestors got raped by the Portuguese..the average Angolan is darkskinned.
90% of Africa is straight black with no impurities..u can quote me on that fakkit

Islam is not indigenous to Africa you fruit cake.

No one said all Africans are mixed but here you are like the fakkit that you are quoting me, gnat. Horners aren't anywhere genetically similar to Khiosians who aren't similar to Igbos but yet here you are pretending like they are all one big family.

Why would I go quote a homosexual on his inane quote? Go back to sucking dikks and taking back shots. Or when your mouth isn't full of cock, you can go read what the fukk a Punnett square is or why "Black" isn't a real thing.

Last edited:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Islam is not indigenous to Africa you fruit cake.

No one said all Africans are mixed but here you are like the fakkit that you are quoting me, gnat. Horners aren't anywhere genetically similar to Khiosians who aren't similar to Igbos but yet here you are pretending like they are all one big family.

Why would I go quote a homosexual? Go back to sucking dikks and taking back shots. Or when your mouth isn't full of cock, you can go read what the fukk a Punnett square is or why "Black" isn't a real thing.
when homos catch feelings
:pachaha:
You were implying the majority of Africans are mixed..which is a lie u c*nt
You made a claim Islam was widespread in Africa due Arabs and Africans mixing..another lie douchebreath

you embody the Holy Trinity of whats wrong with the black community
Co0n
Stupid
Homosexual

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
That bytch is bad as fukk.

Skin tone is somewhat of an issue for me. I dont want my kids being too much lighter than me....nor too much darker. I generally date women around my complexion...I'm a light skin nikka that dates hispanic women, or 1/2 black girls. I really dont date white girls. I fukked a few tho...but the odds are of I had a baby by one the kid would look like Mike Bibby or Jason Kidd.

I'm an Igbo nikka so me trying to prevent a light skin baby from coming out is a crap shoot. I got that will smith complexion. I think a darker skin version of me would be better looking, but thats me though. I don't want my son lighter than me if possible. My grandfather is terrance howard complexion and married my grandmother who is as dark as serena williams and all his kids came out yellow and red bone. People think that complexion blends between the parents, but that is not how genes work.

This dude is married to a puerto rican

H got them heavy too right?

Htown is around 25% black and feels like a lot more. There are a lot of Hispanic people too. If you come to Houston, you would defintielly open up more to black women. Go to Atlanta and you abandon Latinas all together.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
My only concern is if they are born healthy and is mine. Couldn't care less if they looked like me but white. With that said I wish a fukker would walk up to my hypothetical pale biracial child and ask them if I was their father.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
My only concern is if they are born healthy and is mine. Couldn't care less if they looked like me but white. With that said I wish a fukker would walk up to my hypothetical pale biracial child and ask them if I was their father.

:pachaha: I have seen white folks really feel some type of way when a black dude is at the store with his mixed daughter that looks damn near white. You can see it in their eyes that they are concerned. As racist as white people are they are terrible at judging when someone is mixed or white. Almost all white people thought/think that Blake Griffon and Jason Kidd are white. I remember back in '02 when Sacramento was playing against the Lakers in the playoffs. I watched it with a few white folks and one of the dude kept calling Mike Bibby the the Great White Hope and I had to show him who is dad was and he was. He was really :bryan: when I did the same with Jason Kidd right after.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My mom said she had a dream i wife a Hispanic chick.

Now i get the free pass to date Hispanic chicks with out looking like a c00n.:ahh:

WIN-WIN
:yeshrug:Black /Spanish nikka can still have dreads so my son still going to look like me.