For those who date white/biracial women, would you be bothered having a white child?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
im pretty there wasnt enough mixing to say nobodys pure black in africa :darag: in fact, id go as far as saying the vast majority of black africans are pure black. besides South Africa, I'm not aware of any other African country where white people have established themselves permanently.

i mean, how many white people actually went to africa during colonization and then how many actually reproduced with the people there?

bytch please :camby:

I ain't talkin white admixture, and when you're talking about Africa you realize you're talking about an entire continent right? Ever heard of trade routes, the Silk Road?

Idk about the color struck thing. Personally, I'd never have a kid with a White woman but skin color in regards to genetics is weird..

My great great maternal grandma was White. Her daughter and my great grandma was mulatto and she had kids with a partially Black, partially Native American man. Majority of their kids came out light skin or light brown, as you'd expect. My grandma had 9 children by different men, most of them being regular brown Black men, only 1 of my aunts/uncles is brown and the rest are yellow. Kind of goes against the "they'll be darker" theory. Now, my mom is yellow but my dad is dark brown and I'm light brown but my sister is lighter than my mother so it's not really an exact science to skin color if you already have recent and prominent admixture in your blood. Even the "White" people with a recent Black relative have that weird facial structure and slightly tan skin tone that you can tell them motherfukkers aren't pure aryan.

At the end of the day, you love who you love. Not seeing how solely fukking with a dark skinned woman because you want dark babies is different than fukking a non-Black woman for good hair and light eyes.

I understand what you mean, but I don't really think you can really compare the two. Who's really considered the standard of beauty though? By proclaiming you want a dark skinned woman to produce dark skin child (which really doesn't guarantee your child will turn out dark), it goes against that wouldn't you say?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
nikka aint nobody talkin bout arabs

and yes black tribes have mixed... that makes them less black? :darag:

unless u got receipts :camby:

Black tribes have larger genetic differences than the population of Africa does from Europe.

Arabs have been mixing with Blacks for ages. Berber's aren't Black but are indigenous to Africa. Khiosians aren't, either.

Horners, Fulanis, Angolans, Cape Verdeans etc etc are all have prominent non-Black admixture

Why do you think Islam was so widespread in Africa?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I understand what you mean, but I don't really think you can really compare the two. Who's really considered the standard of beauty though? By proclaiming you want a dark skinned woman to produce dark skin child (which really doesn't guarantee your child will turn out dark), it goes against that wouldn't you say?

I just think it's kind of disingenuous and forced if you have to consciously say that...

If you've liked Black women since you were young then why would that thought come across your mind, unless you strayed at one point? Some people in this thread make it seem like they are going to fukk a dark skinned woman regardless of if they love her, just because they want a Black baby. You gotta put your happiness above your race, but hopefully they coincide.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

Yea. I don't get that comparison he made. Its different.

And you're right, it doesn't always work....my sister and her baby daddy (:troll:) are Brandy & Ray J type darkskinned and my nephew came out lighter than Trey Songz. His dad couldn't even front on him because my nephew was his clone.....and because the blood test proved he was 99% his :troll: Genetics are crazy

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
Black tribes have larger genetic differences than the population of Africa does from Europe.

Arabs have been mixing with Blacks for ages. Berber's aren't Black but are indigenous to Africa. Khiosians aren't, either.

Horners, Fulanis, Angolans, Cape Verdeans etc etc are all have prominent non-Black admixture

Why do you think Islam was so widespread in Africa?
that first sentence is a lie.

anyways i never said theres no such thing as admixture in africa wut i said was not all black people have admixture.

i dont want to argue with you guys anymore. im going to go eat. :camby: :birdman:

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps

And you're right, it doesn't always work....my sister and her baby daddy (:troll:) are Brandy & Ray J type darkskinned and my nephew came out lighter than Trey Songz. His dad couldn't even front on him because my nephew was his clone.....and because the blood test proved he was 99% his :troll: Genetics are crazy
nikka took a paternity test :dead:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets

I kinda understand where Poitier was coming from though, cause like you said, genetics are weird. So by proclaiming you want a dark skinned baby, and by producing with a dark skinned black woman that'll happen, is kind of ridiculous considering dominant and recessive genes come into play. It is what it is though.

I just think it's kind of disingenuous and forced if you have to consciously say that...

If you've liked Black women since you were young then why would that thought come across your mind, unless you strayed at one point? Some people in this thread make it seem like they are going to fukk a dark skinned woman regardless of if they love her, just because they want a Black baby. You gotta put your happiness above your race, but hopefully they coincide.

My dad did that with my mother, but I ended up dark skinned, but his other kids ended up light skinned. But whatever makes people happy. I think having children is a really personal decision, I can only really speak for myself. But if people wanna proclaim they want dark skinned children, all the power to them. I guess it could be empowering for them to say that though.

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
I want my son to be Paul Gorgeous complexion

Paul_George_interview_1700710000_3907852_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

But seriously doe you love who you love in this world no philosophical bullshyt but it's true. Thread is jokes but some of you need to hit up one of them Chinese genetic labs and Build-A-Kid for yourselves :camby: I got serious with an Asian girl and I'd make jokes with my friend talking about I wouldn't wife cuz I didn't want no half Asian baby but if I loved her why not :yeshrug:
this nikka is a complexion scientist :dead: u prolly got charts with all possible shades of black and examples for each :deadrose:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I want my kids to have Halle Berry complexion. I'm already there anyway so I guess I can smash whoever I want just as long as she don't look like Lupita.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Oh you one of those care so much what the white man think types eh? The excuses people come up with nowadays for their shyt is funny. Do what you want but the "standard of beauty" and all these other stupid reasons just to be right throw them shyts in the bushes because its no different.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
:umad: my grandparents were an interracial couple

Meagan Good is mixed, she has Puerto Rican/West Indian blood in her. When did I say I had a mindset to breed outside of my culture? I said I wouldn't mind having children with another race. You stay on that backwards pro-black militant bullshyt. :camby:
Puerto Rican and West Indian are not skin colors...

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
regardless what color my child comes out they will know their history. marry whoever the fukk you want in my opinion, and if you happen to love a girl lighter than you who cares, as long as your a good parent and instill the values and instill the history you won't fail.