For those who date white/biracial women, would you be bothered having a white child?

360crazy

360crazy please say the crazy!
Daps
Reppin
Basedworld Paradise
Basically never thought about it outside I hope my kid doesn't look janky where they being made fun of anymore than the avg person. All this other stuff (light skin , good hair, eye color, etc) don't really care about. Whatever me and the chick I love produce it is what it is after that to me

That's understandable. As long as the mother isn't butt ugly, I'm good.

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
There's admixture there, obviously. Groups mixed with groups, when other groups invaded and traded with each other.
im pretty there wasnt enough mixing to say nobodys pure black in africa :darag: in fact, id go as far as saying the vast majority of black africans are pure black. besides South Africa, I'm not aware of any other African country with a white community.

i mean, how many white people actually went to africa during colonization and then how many actually reproduced with the people there?

bytch please :camby:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Idk about the color struck thing. Personally, I'd never have a kid with a White woman but skin color in regards to genetics is weird..

My great great maternal grandma was White. Her daughter and my great grandma was mulatto and she had kids with a partially Black, partially Native American man. Majority of their kids came out light skin or light brown, as you'd expect. My grandma had 9 children by different men, most of them being regular brown Black men, only 1 of my aunts/uncles is brown and the rest are yellow. Kind of goes against the "they'll be darker" theory. Now, my mom is yellow but my dad is dark brown and I'm light brown but my sister is lighter than my mother so it's not really an exact science to skin color if you already have recent and prominent admixture in your blood. Even the "White" people with a recent Black relative have that weird facial structure and slightly tan skin tone that you can tell them motherfukkers aren't pure aryan i.e. Jason Kidd

At the end of the day, you love who you love. Not seeing how solely fukking with a dark skinned woman because you want dark babies is different than fukking a non-Black woman for good hair and light eyes.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
im pretty there wasnt enough mixing to say nobodys pure black in africa :darag: in fact, id go as far as saying the vast majority of black africans are pure black. besides South Africa, I'm not aware of any other African country where white people have established themselves permanently.

i mean, how many white people actually went to africa during colonization and then how many actually had sexual relations with the people there?

bytch please :camby:

Do you know who the Berbers are, pal? :dahell:

Ever heard of the ethnic group Arabs? :dahell:

Southern Europe hasn't interacted with Northern Africa for 1000s of years? :dahell:

Different tribes IN AFRICA didn't mix? :dahell:

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
Do you know who the Berbers are, pal? :dahell:

Ever heard of the ethnic group Arabs? :dahell:

Southern Europe hasn't interacted with Northern Africa for 1000s of years? :dahell:

Different tribes IN AFRICA didn't mix? :dahell:
nikka aint nobody talkin bout arabs

and yes black tribes have mixed... that makes them less black? :darag:

unless u got receipts :camby: