For those who date white/biracial women, would you be bothered having a white child?

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I want my son to be Paul Gorgeous complexion

Paul_George_interview_1700710000_3907852_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

But seriously doe you love who you love in this world no philosophical bullshyt but it's true. Thread is jokes but some of you need to hit up one of them Chinese genetic labs and Build-A-Kid for yourselves :camby: I got serious with an Asian girl and I'd make jokes with my friend talking about I wouldn't wife cuz I didn't want no half Asian baby but if I loved her why not :yeshrug:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Same here. I dated one white girl, she was Italian and Irish. Got that experience out the way :camby: I dated one lightskin girl, she had an Alicia Keys type complexion. The rest of the women I've dated have been brown, dark brown, dark chocolate. Most nikkas want super lightskin girls but, I always always ALWAYS preferred brownskin women :noah: I never knew what made me dislike lightskin girls growing up but, now I understand. I really don't want my kids looking like this:

wayne2.jpg

faboulousandson3roc4life.jpg

Nikkas think its cute having lightskin wavy haired babies. To me it looks like a bunch of nikkas ashamed of being dark.

:salute:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

But seriously doe you love who you love in this world no philosophical bullshyt but it's true. Thread is jokes but some of you need to hit up one of them Chinese genetic labs and Build-A-Kid for yourselves :camby: I got serious with an Asian girl and I'd make jokes with my friend talking about I wouldn't wife cuz I didn't want no half Asian baby but if I loved her why not :yeshrug:

Paul George is cool. Id be perfectly fine if my son looked like that.

Those racially ambiguous Brazilian looking kids though :camby:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Yeah PG is cool brother, but I want my kids to be LeBron/Kobe/Wade complexion aka my complexion. The nikkas that be having these bleached kids be killing me. Your kids look nothing like you dukes.

Fab's kid is :dead:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Yeah PG is cool brother, but I want my kids to be LeBron/Kobe/Wade complexion aka my complexion. The nikkas that be having these bleached kids be killing me. Your kids look nothing like you dukes.

Fab's kid is :dead:

Fab's mixed himself. He can mix out whenever he wants because he's not pure black anyway m

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
You guys DO know that African-American possess majority dominant traits, so even if you did have a kid with a non-black woman chances are your traits would be represented more.

There's more mixed people that look black than the reverse.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Same here. I dated one white girl, she was Italian and Irish. Got that experience out the way :camby: I dated one lightskin girl, she had an Alicia Keys type complexion. The rest of the women I've dated have been brown, dark brown, dark chocolate. Most nikkas want super lightskin girls but, I always always ALWAYS preferred brownskin women. I never knew what made me dislike lightskin girls growing up but, now I understand. I really don't want my kids looking like this:

wayne2.jpg

faboulousandson3roc4life.jpg

Nikkas think its cute having lightskin wavy haired babies. To me it looks like a bunch of nikkas ashamed of being dark.

A lot of black men like mixed/white women and sleep with them and don't think about the kids.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I wouldn't care. I love human beings more than I do a particular skin color.
Basically never thought about it outside I hope my kid doesn't look janky where they being made fun of anymore than the avg person. All this other stuff (light skin , good hair, eye color, etc) don't really care about. Whatever me and the chick I love produce it is what it is after that to me