For those who date white/biracial women, would you be bothered having a white child?

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Not happening :stopitslime: Mexican or a black female having my heir.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Not happening :stopitslime: Mexican or a black female having my heir.

Why Mexican though? Not knocking wifin a Mexican women....just wondering.

Anyways,I have dated all races expect South Asian. My heart could never view non black women I dated as a marriage partner. I might be too pro black to maintain a long term situation with a non-black women. My boss is fine ass Guatemalan, she looks like a typical fine Latina you would see in Cali/Texas. She is not anti-Latino but she is pretty pro black because her fiancee is black and she has two kids with him. She is into finding out about black history and loves black people, but she grew up in New Orleans. Women tend to take on the ideology of their husbands, especially if they are as submissive as she is.

This chic's Dad is black. Mom is Asian/white mix. I don't know if I could dilute my bloodline like that.

Parents

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Anyways,I have dated all races expect South Asian. My heart could never view non black women I dated as a marriage partner. I might be too pro black to maintain a long term situation with a non-black women. My boss is fine ass Guatemalan, she looks like a typical fine Latina you would see in Cali/Texas. She is not anti-Latino but she is pretty pro black because her fiancee is black and she has two kids with him. She is into finding out about black history and loves black people, but she grew up in New Orleans. Women tend to take on the ideology of their husbands, especially if they are as submissive as she is.

This chic's Dad is black. Mom is Asian/white mix. I don't know if I could dilute my bloodline like that.

Parents

Just conditioned because I was surrounded by them my whole life. I've been going for years so I'm growing out of it, Slovenians and Africans :ahh:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Just conditioned because I was surrounded by them my whole life. I've been going for years so I'm growing out of it, Slovenians and Africans :ahh:

Being around a certain race more growing up can make you lean socially towards them in dating. What city did you grow up in?

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal

Parents

That bytch is bad as fukk.

Skin tone is somewhat of an issue for me. I dont want my kids being too much lighter than me....nor too much darker. I generally date women around my complexion...I'm a light skin nikka that dates hispanic women, or 1/2 black girls. I really dont date white girls. I fukked a few tho...but the odds are of I had a baby by one the kid would look like Mike Bibby or Jason Kidd.

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
I see all the nikkas in here acting like having burnt toast babies is what they really desire...:childplease:

It isn't, but it's RARE to see nikkas desire dark kids...seem like people trying extra hard in here. :beli:

:comeon: Vast majority of blacks are darker skinned people and most them have children with other dark skin people

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

Parents

Same here. I dated one white girl, she was Italian and Irish. Got that experience out the way :camby: I dated one lightskin girl, she had an Alicia Keys type complexion. The rest of the women I've dated have been brown, dark brown, dark chocolate. Most nikkas want super lightskin girls but, I always always ALWAYS preferred brownskin women. I never knew what made me dislike lightskin girls growing up but, now I understand. I really don't want my kids looking like this:

wayne2.jpg

faboulousandson3roc4life.jpg

Nikkas think its cute having lightskin wavy haired babies. To me it looks like a bunch of nikkas ashamed of being dark.