For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1. I don't have a dog in this fight. I have nothing against you, @Panthera , @agnosticlady or any coli poster
2. @Panthera started talking about her looks before anybody seen the pics.
3. I was curious and asked her for the Link in this thread in open site(just like other posters) and she PM'd me the link.
4. You asked for the link so you could critique her and I sent you the link because you asked.
5. Only thing i said about @agnosticlady was that she was female and wasn't ugly. Check my posts.
6. I wasn't the only one who was given the link
7. @agnosticlady knows @Panthera sent me the link
8. I wasn't the one who gave @Panthera her personal info
9. I wasn't the only ine who shared the link
10. Saying i have female tendencies dor doing what you asked :mjlol:
11. I wasn't the one saying she was ugly. I think she is nice looking

Im a man and can own up to what i did but don't act like i was the one who started this mess

Shyt prynce I already knew you wouldn't get into no mess like this in only a short time I can tell that isn't the type of person you are you weren't even on list of suspected people lol :mjlol:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
rick-ross24.gif
shakinghead.gif

thewiz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
no I'm not being dumb. You know the only reason you want them to post a picture is to go in on them bc you guys have been team al from the jump. If a nikka can talk about a girls looks without being asked to post what they look like, so can they. Since you wanted to call out the inconsistency in my expose thread, Ima do the same.

This entire thread blew up cause a female whos never shown her pics called out a female who's pics she stumbled upon and she was bein way too extra tryin to go in on her. This doesn't have anything to do with teams

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I gotta say its not cool what's happening to @agnosticlady seeing as how her pic was posted from her IG against her wishes. Same shyt happened to me. Females shouldn't be going in on each other. Yall above all that. And clearly whatever group of people have her pics decided to use a alias, prolly pretend it was a female to stir shyt up, and post it.