For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
When? Show me? Outside of BNB the other day?

I've seen the most AVERAGE, and I mean AVERAGE (compared to what I see and fukk IRL) get straight :shaq: :steviej: :noah: all over thecoli. Even if nikkas don't really think that, it shows respect to the people who had the courage to post pics.

Maybe I should correct myself. nikkas go in on females here. We go in on everyone. But we DONT go in on the looks of the female posters who post pictures here. I've never seen it :manny:
Lmao you throwing shade now though.

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
It's cool..I hold nothing against you. You didn't instigate anything against me.Everyone now knows that I'm a woman. So TLR will no longer have threads about whether or not I'm a woman. Both of them made me out to look like this (picture below), and said African American men wouldn't go for me and that no mans penis would come near me. That is what made everyone interested in knowing what I look like. No worries it's cool.

latest
:salute: good to know. continue your goat posting

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Wasn't me, I don't rock like that at all. Anyone that has tried to get any of the ladies pictures can vouch for that. But i figured it was a dude that passed the pictures along to one of the other coli females as well.
Exactly! I wonder why the guys in here aren't trying to get to the bottom of who passed around her picture. The only people who had her picture was ppl she was cool with so somebody was being a messy queen in the background by giving her "enemies" ammo.

Prynce

Daps
It would be wrong to put someone on blast who didn't send that pic with the intention of me saying it was them who sent it. I am not defending him at all. I am defending the fact that PMs should be private .

Yes, the poster has female tendencies as he is all up in this thread giving daps and not admitting it was him. But I am not on a witch hunt. If he wants to man up, then he should.
1. I don't have a dog in this fight. I have nothing against you, @Panthera , @agnosticlady or any coli poster
2. @Panthera started talking about her looks before anybody seen the pics.
3. I was curious and asked her for the Link in this thread in open site(just like other posters) and she PM'd me the link.
4. You asked for the link so you could critique her and I sent you the link because you asked.
5. Only thing i said about @agnosticlady was that she was female and wasn't ugly. Check my posts.
6. I wasn't the only one who was given the link
7. @agnosticlady knows @Panthera sent me the link
8. I wasn't the one who gave @Panthera her personal info
9. I wasn't the only one who shared the link
10. Saying i have female tendencies for doing what you asked :mjlol:
11. I wasn't the one saying she was ugly. I think she is nice looking

Im a man and can own up to what i did but don't act like i was the one who started this mess

Last edited:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Exactly! I wonder why the guys in here aren't trying to get to the bottom of who passed around her picture. The only people who had her picture was ppl she was cool with so somebody was being a messy queen in the background by giving her "enemies" ammo.
I passed it around,now shut up.

Daps
no I'm not being dumb. You know the only reason you want them to post a picture is to go in on them bc you guys have been team al from the jump. If a nikka can talk about a girls looks without being asked to post what they look like, so can they. Since you wanted to call out the inconsistency in my expose thread, Ima do the same.

Yep, lets make the thread all about me zzzzz :snooze:

You've just been in here defending posters who clowned on a girls pictures but are turning ghost when it comes to them showing their pictures :snooze:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
When do we do that with FEMALE POSTERS? You tell me?

Smash or Pass for random bytches who will never read the thread is not the same as dissing someone who comes here daily and reads the threads. You're smarter than that.

So it's ok to shyt on people about their looks so long as they don't interact with you? There have been plenty of sisters why have been talked about on this board... Including me.... #factsonly

@Panthera

I'd rather you say "I'm a coward who would call a woman a dog faced hoe without showing my own face" and get it over with

I'd rather single bitter bytches just say I am an ugly dog faced hoe who will never have a man so I have to demonize all Black American women to improve my chances of getting some dikk

Man shut the fukk up with this amnesia/little innocent lamb talk

You can judge any female poster you like thats cool

All we're saying is that you and @Queen tried to make this a roast thread and you both FAILED. All we're saying is that if you're going to clown on another poster for their pics you better post yours, dumb bytch :mcgeescust:

Imma get at you with the disrespect I don't like using profanity but yeah you a dumb bytch :mcgeescust:

Dumb bytch :mcgeescust:

Who turned it into a roast session, :jbhmm: Remind me again how this started?