For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Or you'll end up just like da otha chicks who chose to puff up n show out on hea. :francis::manny:

Don't undastandin why summa y'all brauds come to dis mufukka just to prod n agitate nikkas tho. :why:

@Elle Driver @Phoenix_Knightly23 and like one or two otha sistas don't eva be on dat sour ass bullshyt. Dats why we don't come at dem sideways like dat. Dey just be chill n shoot da shyt wit da rest of us.
What other chick breh, where you see me puffing up at? You really think I give to fukks what ya'll dudes think about me? Like I said I like to read shyt from male perspective, don't take my rant as nothing more than it is. When I log out of here you and the coli are the last things on my mind, and I don't give a fukk how anyone else handles anything. I'm a do me and will continue to do so. I know how some off ya'll nikkas like to put words on ignore so you can go head and do that if my font is bothering and or annoyingly you mr stankbrefs.......

Daps
And you posted the picture why? :jbhmm:

Y'all don't look at smash or pass threads and judge those pics? Y'all don't talk about those women's facial features and body type... It's just me? Oh... Ok.....:comeon: But now it's not ok to judge agnostic lady by her looks

Man shut the fukk up with this amnesia/little innocent lamb talk

You can judge any female poster you like thats cool

All we're saying is that you and @Queen tried to make this a roast thread and you both FAILED. All we're saying is that if you're going to clown on another poster for their pics you better post yours, dumb bytch :mcgeescust:

Imma get at you with the disrespect I don't like using profanity but yeah you a dumb bytch :mcgeescust:

Dumb bytch :mcgeescust:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what the hell are you talking about? I'm just using logic. There are 2 male posters on here that have said they were friends on fb with al, @realdarkphoenix being one of them. no female poster has said they were friends with her so going by this, it's safe to assume that a male passed around her picture to the women. I have no dog in this fight. All I'm saying is how are you gonna ask someone to post pics when they weren't the ones to post her picture in this thread. Makes sense?
what the hell are you talking about? I'm just using logic. There are 2 male posters on here that have said they were friends on fb with al, @realdarkphoenix being one of them. no female poster has said they were friends with her so going by this, it's safe to assume that a male passed around her picture to the women. I have no dog in this fight. All I'm saying is how are you gonna ask someone to post pics when they weren't the ones to post her picture in this thread. Makes sense?

Wasn't me, I don't rock like that at all. Anyone that has tried to get any of the ladies pictures can vouch for that. But i figured it was a dude that passed the pictures along to one of the other coli females as well.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
That has nothing to do with consistency, it's about not giving a fukk about another dude's looks. You're being really dumb right now.
no I'm not being dumb. You know the only reason you want them to post a picture is to go in on them bc you guys have been team al from the jump. If a nikka can talk about a girls looks without being asked to post what they look like, so can they. Since you wanted to call out the inconsistency in my expose thread, Ima do the same.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
What other chick breh, where you see me puffing up at? You really think I give to fukks what ya'll dudes think about me? Like I said I like to read shyt from male perspective, don't take my rant as nothing more than it is. When I log out of here you and the coli are the last things on my mind, and I don't give a fukk how anyone else handles anything. I'm a do me and will continue to do so. I know how some off ya'll nikkas like to put words on ignore so you can go head and do that if my font is bothering and or annoyingly you mr stankbrefs.......

Thanks for provin mah point. :heh:

cook

Banned
Daps

i reckon those should be my 10 points
full

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
are you reading the thread? i just posted why

It's cool..I hold nothing against you. You didn't instigate anything against me.Everyone now knows that I'm a woman. So TLR will no longer have threads about whether or not I'm a woman. Both of them made me out to look like this (picture below), and said African American men wouldn't go for me and that no mans penis would come near me. That is what made everyone interested in knowing what I look like. No worries it's cool.

latest

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: This is a grown woman :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Eh... Most of those posts are unbecoming... Zero fukks given... The gloves were off

2548810-5216341392-80cd6.gif

im riding with @agnosticlady

if you let a few posts/opinions get you to the point where you are willing to catch a flight to fight over words...you need help

wtf is wrong wit yall :dead: :dead: :dead:

Don't flatter yourself... My birthday is coming up...That trip has been planned... The layover was very convenient nonetheless....

And this is why I say that your man is more than likely a lap dog. Any man that puts up with you needs to call Dora so that she can help him find his manhood.

Here you go again... But I am wrong
You could just her on ignore:yeshrug:
More arguing isnt going to make her change her positions

And she could very well put me on ignore... There is no need for her to speak to me that way