For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
you exposed them to who you wanted to so you could have a laugh:ufdup:
didn't work:umad:

And you posted the picture why? :jbhmm:

It doesn't matter who's begging for proof pics. You're out here dissing how SHE looks, which is something we NEVER do. I can honestly say, I've never seen anyone really go in on ho a female looks on thecoli. EVER.

How are you going to insult her facial features, call her a dog faced hoe, and then not show your face? It's a coward move.

Unless you're okay with being that person on the internet who insults the way people look without showing their own face? :usure:

Y'all don't look at smash or pass threads and judge those pics? Y'all don't talk about those women's facial features and body type... It's just me? Oh... Ok.....:comeon: But now it's not ok to judge agnostic lady by her looks

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
And you posted the picture why? :jbhmm:

Y'all don't look at smash or pass threads and judge those pics? Y'all don't talk about those women's facial features and body type... It's just me? Oh... Ok.....:comeon: But now it's not ok to judge agnostic lady by her looks
When do we do that with FEMALE POSTERS? You tell me?

Smash or Pass for random bytches who will never read the thread is not the same as dissing someone who comes here daily and reads the threads. You're smarter than that.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:ohhh: a female actually calling out other females, for their wrongdoings... well i'll be

It's a new day. :blessed:
smackdown.gif