For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
People who saw the pic prior to this incident didn't trash her looks. @Panthera and @Queen decided it would be funny to do so and it backfired. Now since they want to talk about looks they either A.post their pics or B. Eat some negs :ahh:.
@Barnett114 also talked about her looks. why aren't you asking him to post his picture? And now I'm not picking sides and sticking up for the women. I just know how this thread is gonna play out. even though they post their pictures and turn out to be attractive, you guys are gonna find ways to talk about their looks bc they are the enemy.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
It doesn't matter who's begging for proof pics. You're out here dissing how SHE looks, which is something we NEVER do. I can honestly say, I've never seen anyone really go in on ho a female looks on thecoli. EVER.

How are you going to insult her facial features, call her a dog faced hoe, and then not show your face? It's a coward move.

Unless you're okay with being that person on the internet who insults the way people look without showing their own face? :usure:
nikkas not go in on females looks like that? The lie detector test determined THAT was a lie. :usure:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
@Barnett114 also talked about her looks. why aren't you asking him to post his picture? And now I'm not picking sides and sticking up for the women. I just know how this thread is gonna play out. even though they post their pictures and turn out to be attractive, you guys are gonna find ways to talk about their looks bc they are the enemy.
Nobody wanna see that nikka's pic. Why even ask some dumb shyt like that? :camby:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Also I don't get off on the women fighting each other I'd rather ya'll make up I like the idea of a group of black woman having a strong bond shyts sexy, but whose going to be the bigger person?

I understand where you are coming from. On the other hand there is a certain group of black women that I can't, and never will vibe with. When a woman can threaten to put her hands on you (and not follow through on some whack shyt), instigate mess by trying to make it seem like you look like Jubba the hut from star wars, and continuously talk slick it shows their true colors as a person. I understand disagreements, but I don't deal with women like that even if we are the same complexion. They are the type of women to make you lose a job promotion because you don't agree with them.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Backfire? What backfire? Your angst? One monkey don't stop a show
How you gonna make threats, call this women a monkey, say that God failed her looks and no man will want her, called her fat and all other mean names and not have the nerves to post your pic. You and @Queen got negged for a reason and I don't mind doing it again. That's fukk shyt you did.

If you gonna bust, expect shots fired back at cha.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

Or you'll end up just like da otha chicks who chose to puff up n show out on hea. :francis::manny:

Don't undastandin why summa y'all brauds come to dis mufukka just to prod n agitate nikkas tho. :why:

@Elle Driver @Phoenix_Knightly23 and like one or two otha sistas don't eva be on dat sour ass bullshyt. Dats why we don't come at dem sideways like dat. Dey just be chill n shoot da shyt wit da rest of us.

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

I posted a pic before.

:jbhmm:

I apologized to her.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
nikkas not go in on females looks like that? The lie detector test determined THAT was a lie. :usure:
When? Show me? Outside of BNB the other day?

I've seen the most AVERAGE, and I mean AVERAGE (compared to what I see and fukk IRL) get straight :shaq: :steviej: :noah: all over thecoli. Even if nikkas don't really think that, it shows respect to the people who had the courage to post pics.

Maybe I should correct myself. nikkas go in on females here. We go in on everyone. But we DONT go in on the looks of the female posters who post pictures here. I've never seen it :manny:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Backfire? What backfire? Your angst? One monkey don't stop a show

And you are still at it.. according to you its all my fault...the only thing you did was call me a bytch... as you continue to call me a bytch... This is ok so long as I don't talk about your ugliness

Got it...

And this is why I say that your man is more than likely a lap dog. Any man that puts up with you needs to call Dora so that she can help him find his manhood.