For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
Queen I really am not trying to come at you disrespectful I applaud the first portion of your post you came logical and gave some solid reasoning behind why it couldn't be you or @Panthera. The problem is it has nothing to do with the questions I first asked you, I don't like the back and forth as well but as grown adults we should be able to own up to the words we put down don't you agree? is it to much to expect grown men and women to stick by what they say? Honestly it feels as if your trying to sway the conversation away to avoid a yes or no question.

"Will you tarnish your character to defend a person you yourself by your own statements would qualify as having female tendencies" I just want you to live up to that name Queen.

It would be wrong to put someone on blast who didn't send that pic with the intention of me saying it was them who sent it. I am not defending him at all. I am defending the fact that PMs should be private .

Yes, the poster has female tendencies as he is all up in this thread giving daps and not admitting it was him. But I am not on a witch hunt. If he wants to man up, then he should.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
what the hell are you talking about? I'm just using logic. There are 2 male posters on here that have said they were friends on fb with al, @realdarkphoenix being one of them. no female poster has said they were friends with her so going by this, it's safe to assume that a male passed around her picture to the women. I have no dog in this fight. All I'm saying is how are you gonna ask someone to post pics when they weren't the ones to post her picture in this thread. Makes sense?
So you blame the guns, not the shooters.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also I don't get off on the women fighting each other I'd rather ya'll make up I like the idea of a group of black woman having a strong bond shyts sexy, but whose going to be the bigger person?

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
what the hell are you talking about? I'm just using logic. There are 2 male posters on here that have said they were friends on fb with al, @realdarkphoenix being one of them. no female poster has said they were friends with her so going by this, it's safe to assume that a male passed around her picture to the women. I have no dog in this fight. All I'm saying is how are you gonna ask someone to post pics when they weren't the ones to post her picture in this thread. Makes sense?
it really don't matter how the pics got here. They tried to drill on her about her looks, and won't post their own pictures? That's some weak sht.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: say what you will about AL, but at least she wasn't bustin it open on cam and had her nudes posted here with a smiley over her genitals

:merchant:

It didn't get demonic. I'm cool. I actually didn't agree with ray rice hitting his wife like that. He is way stronger than her and could have killed her. At the same time I'm just tired of the amount of women who turn a blind eye towards the things women do and then shyt on men.

:mjcry: We aren't worthy

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
full
repped :dead:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
The truth is the truth breh... @milobased begging for proof pics and now the story is it's bitter females who are passing them around :mjlol:
It doesn't matter who's begging for proof pics. You're out here dissing how SHE looks, which is something we NEVER do. I can honestly say, I've never seen anyone really go in on ho a female looks on thecoli. EVER.

How are you going to insult her facial features, call her a dog faced hoe, and then not show your face? It's a coward move.

Unless you're okay with being that person on the internet who insults the way people look without showing their own face? :usure:

Daps
But female posters are wrong for challenging this tranny's statements :mjlol:

Don't quote me unless you are ready to run your address so I can fukk you up

Dog shyt p*ssy bytch...

That address is trashy as fukk... Just like your ass

LMSrMvnh.jpg

Like I said... I will gladly delay my connect

Nawl... What I need is to teach some c*nts some lessons... Including your ass bytch

Tranny dont talk tough... I told you when and where.... Keep thinking that you know my moves... I told you next Saturday... I don't give a fukk who you know... They can get it right along with your ass

Punk ass scared and wants to bring back up... Your ass wasn't scared to talk shyt on the computer... But in real life need back up... That fukking keyboard courage will get you every time

Yo ole lying fishy c*nt ass

Quote where I was getting slick and being as disrespectful as you... I disagreed with you... I don't get disrespectful until your trashy ass tries it.... Ghetto hoodrat bytch... While I am at it, I should bring your ass some welfare to work applications.... So you and the rest of your trashy family can continue to live 15 to a 2 bedroom home

Here you go with your padussy smelling mouth... Don't act like I am not supposed to take offense to your persistent disrespect...

You have yet to be civil with me... You have been insulting and belittling to any female poster who questions, challenges, or disagrees with you...

You, my tranny queen, have written checks that your dikk tucking ass can't cash... Run tell dat

:russ:Jesus!!!

@KillahKamn Why you ain't tell me this dog faced bytch was fat and butt ugly.... :laff:

The lie detector test results are in..... You ARE the tranny

bytch looks old as shyt....That's a 20 year old?... Damn that must be one haggard life

:lolbron:.... I am gone lay off her... She will never get dikk looking like that... She's gonna have it rough.... I will let her cook

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: This is a grown woman :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
@Panthera never said who gave her the pics and then treaten @agnosticlady. If you gonna get the pics and you gonna make threats and when you pull the trigger and it backfires, you better have a plan B out there. This all could have been avoided.

Backfire? What backfire? Your angst? One monkey don't stop a show

Like I said, bytch just shut the fukk up. I can't stand a chick who threatened to whoop someones ass, lie about the way another person looks to stir the shyt pot, talks smack most of the time, and then when you're called out you develop amnesia. I don't have a problem with what you said because I can defend myself. Just own up to your slick mouth.

And you are still at it.. according to you its all my fault...the only thing you did was call me a bytch... as you continue to call me a bytch... This is ok so long as I don't talk about your ugliness

Got it...