For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
It didn't get demonic. I'm cool. I actually didn't agree with ray rice hitting his wife like that. He is way stronger than her and could have killed her. At the same time I'm just tired of the amount of women who turn a blind eye towards the things women do and then shyt on men.
giphy.gif

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
The thread is about the validity of questioning your sex :pachaha:

You just called me out my name :pachaha: Pray tell.... What does a bytch act like? And how are you not the definition of it?

Nothing I said validates your personal ad hominem attacks... What does gang rape and trains have to do with anything? What does my husband have to do with anything? But you won't own up to that?

Like I said, bytch just shut the fukk up. I can't stand a chick who threatened to whoop someones ass, lie about the way another person looks to stir the shyt pot, talks smack most of the time, and then when you're called out you develop amnesia. I don't have a problem with what you said because I can defend myself. Just own up to your slick mouth.

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
but wasn't it @milobased who posted her picture though? And I think her pic was passed around from a male on here cuz I remember there were two males who said they were friends with her on fb.
People who saw the pic prior to this incident didn't trash her looks. @Panthera and @Queen decided it would be funny to do so and it backfired. Now since they want to talk about looks they either A.post their pics or B. Eat some negs :ahh:.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also the argument that someone sent me a picture so their to blame is kind of weak it's like me going to school and shooting a bunch of people and telling police officers "well the gun shop owner gave me the gun" it doesn't matter who supplied the ammo as much as the person that used it.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
A woman isn't bitter and jaded by life, argues in favor of accountability, had a father in her lifecand as such, refuses to go with the hive mind of "nikkas ain't shyt," -
and so she's naive and not a female.
I can't imagine living a life that miserable.
Really telling how shytty some of your existences are off of TheColi.com

:laff:
It really say more about them than anything else

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Anything to not blame women huh? :
giphy.gif
what the hell are you talking about? I'm just using logic. There are 2 male posters on here that have said they were friends on fb with al, @realdarkphoenix being one of them. no female poster has said they were friends with her so going by this, it's safe to assume that a male passed around her picture to the women. I have no dog in this fight. All I'm saying is how are you gonna ask someone to post pics when they weren't the ones to post her picture in this thread. Makes sense?