For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
but wasn't it @milobased who posted her picture though? And I think her pic was passed around from a male on here cuz I remember there were two males who said they were friends with her on fb.
:martin: i poster her picture because it was being circulated around in pms by bitter hoes who didn't want the rest of us to know she didn't look how they said she did

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Well this thread got demonic real fast.:ehh:But back to @agnosticlady , there's a lot of black women in South Florida with her views.

You will be surprised how many bw sided and defended Ray Rice on hitting his wife.:pachaha:

There are some bw at South FL that have accountability for they're actions and will trash other bw when they actually do dumb shyt.
How do those two things match up?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
bytch, just shut the fukk up. I don't know if you're stupid or just stupid. Your first post questioned my sex, lied and said that I'm just calling women out their name, and some extra shyt. I quoted you and called you out. I have no problem stating that I called you out your name, because you act like a bytch and therefore you are one. That I can definitely own up to.

The thread is about the validity of questioning your sex :pachaha:

You just called me out my name :pachaha: Pray tell.... What does a bytch act like? And how are you not the definition of it?

Nothing I said validates your personal ad hominem attacks... What does gang rape and trains have to do with anything? What does my husband have to do with anything? But you won't own up to that?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
but wasn't it @milobased who posted her picture though? And I think her pic was passed around from a male on here cuz I remember there were two males who said they were friends with her on fb.
@Panthera never said who gave her the pics and then treaten @agnosticlady. If you gonna get the pics and you gonna make threats and when you pull the trigger and it backfires, you better have a plan B out there. This all could have been avoided.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nah just look up black thoughts I think that's his name and itsyoung. I think them the two dudes names involved. Also reinscarf gets on Ginathataintnodamnpuppy all the time for his looks. I've never saw dude but like I said dudes definitely getting at each other more than you think.

As far them dudes I find it funny and sad honestly. As much as I talk shyt on here I don't want to kill or fight cats lol. I just take it as a disagreement and move on even though that's just how I talk to my friends and do the same on here.

Don't forget @charmander and the Felicia thread. :lolbron:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Anything to not blame women huh? :
giphy.gif

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How would I have access to her Facebook to know who she is? She and I are not friends. How would Panthera have access to her Facebook when they obviously don't get along? Obviously someone with access to it shared it. And since you all have said that women on here don't like her....it would have had to be a man who she shared it with because why would she give us her FB?

It is very feminine to get involved in an argument between women and then get so emotional about it like you are on a justice crusade. But what does that have to do with me not saying who sent me the pics?

Queen I really am not trying to come at you disrespectful I applaud the first portion of your post you came logical and gave some solid reasoning behind why it couldn't be you or @Panthera. The problem is it has nothing to do with the questions I first asked you, I don't like the back and forth as well but as grown adults we should be able to own up to the words we put down don't you agree? is it to much to expect grown men and women to stick by what they say? Honestly it feels as if your trying to sway the conversation away to avoid a yes or no question.

"Will you tarnish your character to defend a person you yourself by your own statements would qualify as having female tendencies" I just want you to live up to that name Queen.