For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
So is we negging or not brehs? :russell:
I negged both @Panthera and @Queen, you can't bust shots and when it backfire you want to act like you don't have to prove yourselves or you should have never bust shots. Now they using new posters to post instagram images. :camby: They had to get negged for a sloppy exposure.

It's one thing if this was Cheeky or PK who posted pics but these two haven't done anything to expose someone.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
You know I don't even have a problem with her talking smack about the way I look. She is entitled to her opinion. What I dislike is how she now wants to act like she didn't light the fire for my picture to be put out there (which I'm cool with, now everybody knows that I'm a woman), and then her b*stard child @Queen wants to act like she didn't talk slick shyt either. A true queen doesn't throw rocks and hide her hands. She will own up to what she did. I don't need an apology, nor do I care for one. I dislike women who do things like that. They are the type of women to let a group of men run a train on them, but then turn around and say they were raped once word hits the streets. That's where I'm just like :comeon:

Take accountability for your actions... What was your first response to me in this thread?

What is the bolded part about? What are you doing now? Where is the bold coming from

Take accountability... Real Black women take accountability

TMNT4000

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami Gardens/North Miami
Well this thread got demonic real fast.:ehh:

But back to @agnosticlady , there's a lot of black women in South Florida with her views.

You will be surprised how many bw sided and defended Ray Rice on hitting his wife out here in dade.:pachaha:

There are some bw at South FL that have accountability for they're actions and will trash other bw when they actually do dumb shyt.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I aint seeing em

and at least the nikka pm'd you before threatening your life :mjlol:
Nah just look up black thoughts I think that's his name and itsyoung. I think them the two dudes names involved. Also reinscarf gets on Ginathataintnodamnpuppy all the time for his looks. I've never saw dude but like I said dudes definitely getting at each other more than you think.

As far them dudes I find it funny and sad honestly. As much as I talk shyt on here I don't want to kill or fight cats lol. I just take it as a disagreement and move on even though that's just how I talk to my friends and do the same on here.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
ZdSqLGJ.jpg

oVXBT72.jpg
Weirdo posting on a alias. Why do yall do this on aliases and parody accounts?

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Take accountability for your actions... What was your first response to me in this thread?

What is the bolded part about? What are you doing now? Where is the bold coming from

Take accountability... Real Black women take accountability

bytch, just shut the fukk up. I don't know if you're stupid or just stupid. Your first post questioned my sex, lied and said that I'm just calling women out their name, and some extra shyt. I quoted you and called you out. I have no problem stating that I called you out your name, because you act like a bytch and therefore you are one. That I can definitely own up to.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I negged both @Panthera and @Queen, you can't bust shots and when it backfire you want to act like you don't have to prove yourselves or you should have never bust shots. Now they using new posters to post instagram images. :camby: They had to get negged for a sloppy exposure.

It's one thing if this was Cheeky or PK who posted pics but these two haven't done anything to expose someone.
but wasn't it @milobased who posted her picture though? And I think her pic was passed around from a male on here cuz I remember there were two males who said they were friends with her on fb.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Well this thread got demonic real fast.:ehh:

But back to @agnosticlady , there's a lot of black women in South Florida with her views.

You will be surprised how many bw sided and defended Ray Rice on hitting his wife.:pachaha:

There are some bw at South FL that have accountability for they're actions and will trash other bw when they actually do dumb shyt.

It didn't get demonic. I'm cool. I actually didn't agree with ray rice hitting his wife like that. He is way stronger than her and could have killed her. At the same time I'm just tired of the amount of women who turn a blind eye towards the things women do and then shyt on men.