For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
ZdSqLGJ.jpg

oVXBT72.jpg
:gladbron: nikkaS COMIN OUT OF LURK TO EXPOSE PEOPLE :dead: :dead:

a06.gif

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
I'm just going off the post you make Queen, You made the statement the men of thecoli are acting like females and used the premise that a male passed around the pictures you than attempted to cover for this female-like male. So I mean if we can't get to the messenger which you yourself are dissing we only have you and @Panthera the main instigators to look at.

I could just ask it simple like this and say "will you take contradicting yourself and hurting your character to protect a person you deemed as having female qualities?"

How would I have access to her Facebook to know who she is? She and I are not friends. How would Panthera have access to her Facebook when they obviously don't get along? Obviously someone with access to it shared it. And since you all have said that women on here don't like her....it would have had to be a man who she shared it with because why would she give us her FB?

It is very feminine to get involved in an argument between women and then get so emotional about it like you are on a justice crusade. But what does that have to do with me not saying who sent me the pics?

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I like how people keep saying "they", as if every female on this board was/is a part of the "nikkas ain't shyt" brigade. I can't speak for every woman, but I ignored it because I saw it for what it was: utter nonsense. Same as with the "Black women are _______" bullshyt that creeps up constantly on this board. I'm married to a black man; I deal with black women daily. There are leaders and followers, hinderers with a crab mentality and helpers in both. Everyone needs to be held accountable, regardless of fukking gender; "holding up a mirror" just to hold one up does fukk shyt. Okay, you held up a mirror... what happens after that? Are you actually trying to help, or is it just to say "look at what you're doing wrong"? What are YOU trying to do to help?

Both groups need to get their collective; blaming each other does nothing. The crap comes from both sides and anyone trying to act like either one has a monopoly on the bullshyt is being disingenuous.

No amount of e-talking to someone who believes that crazy shyt is going to change their opinions. If it did, someone like a Chris.B wouldn't have lasted nearly as long as he did and he wouldn't have gotten nearly the amount of daps as he had. Like, cut the shyt, for real.
Realest post in this whole thread. I'll tell you one thing i wish none of the females posted in here cause all i gathered besides the hypocrisy is the fact that these guys are enjoying the fact some of the ladies are going at each other. They feel validated as fukk right now. Look how theyre twisting things to egg others on, some are even lying about how this thread went down. nikkas act like if @agnosticlady wasn't someone they didn't like they wouldn't be shytting on her. Just full of pure shyt. Thats one thing i learned never fight for male amusement nikkas love when females don't get along with each other. Worse then so called females the lot of them...:scust:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Realest post in this whole thread. I'll tell you one thing i wish none of the females posted in here cause all i gathered besides the hypocrisy is the fact that these guys are enjoying the fact some of the ladies are going at each other. They feel validated as fukk right now. Look how theyre twisting things to egg others on, some are even lying about how this thread went down. nikkas act like if @agnosticlady wasn't someone they didn't like they wouldn't be shytting on her. Just full of pure shyt. Thats one thing i learned never fight for male amusement nikkas love when females don't get along with each other. Worse then so called females the lot of them...:scust:

Then why do you chicks exert so much time and energy participatin on a 98% male dominated message board in da first place? :dwillhuh:

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
You know I don't even have a problem with her talking smack about the way I look. She is entitled to her opinion. What I dislike is how she now wants to act like she didn't light the fire for my picture to be put out there (which I'm cool with, now everybody knows that I'm a woman), and then her b*stard child @Queen wants to act like she didn't talk slick shyt either. A true queen doesn't throw rocks and hide her hands. She will own up to what she did. I don't need an apology, nor do I care for one. I dislike women who do things like that. They are the type of women to let a group of men run a train on them, but then turn around and say they were raped once word hits the streets. That's where I'm just like :comeon:

I said what I said. If you would like me to repeat it, then I can. But what I said wasn't slick at all.

However, I did not threaten you nor did I expose your pictures. That I will not "own up" to because I had nothing to do with it. And when the narrative is presented that says otherwise, I will chime in.

I think I'm supposed to be offended at your attempts to diss me, but I am amused. Try harder, or don't.