For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
ZdSqLGJ.jpg

oVXBT72.jpg
who's alias is this? :pachaha:

show yourself

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
th_stephenahand.png

I don't like this at all.

You know I don't even have a problem with her talking smack about the way I look. She is entitled to her opinion. What I dislike is how she now wants to act like she didn't light the fire for my picture to be put out there (which I'm cool with, now everybody knows that I'm a woman), and then her b*stard child @Queen wants to act like she didn't talk slick shyt either. A true queen doesn't throw rocks and hide her hands. She will own up to what she did. I don't need an apology, nor do I care for one. I dislike women who do things like that. They are the type of women to let a group of men run a train on them, but then turn around and say they were raped once word hits the streets. That's where I'm just like :comeon:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nobody asked who exposed her pictures. The narrative seems to have jumped to assuming that Panthera or I exposed her when we did not. We did not expose her pics, so why isn't anyone asking which one of you brehs did?

I wouldn't post who did because I feel that would be shady. If they want to admit it, they can.

I'm just going off the post you make Queen, You made the statement the men of thecoli are acting like females and used the premise that a male passed around the pictures you than attempted to cover for this female-like male. So I mean if we can't get to the messenger which you yourself are dissing we only have you and @Panthera the main instigators to look at.

I could just ask it simple like this and say "will you take contradicting yourself and hurting your character to protect a person you deemed as having female qualities?"

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
You were well aware of her posts, and yet she didn't get an ounce of the ire you've directed at AL .
As a matter of fact, you were tripping over your feet to be a moderater of her little group - well, until she kicked you out.

Oops.

tumblr_nlxy8xm6FE1tqjisao1_250.gif
Another thread turn??? :dwillhuh:

The fukk wrong with yall nikkas? Is no one safe? :dead:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Back and forth name calling and trolling happens all the time on here sure, I dont like it when men go in on females so hard because THEY never go that hard on each other. I can't remember the last time two dudes wanted to fist fight or legitimately went in on each other about looks or there life.

you know the difference, There are levels to this thing, It wasn't to long ago you were really upset with personal comments made to you by a certain male member that went to far as well. It was understandable in that case too.
My brother if you haven't saw bold you must be in suckerish threads or something. shyt happens all the time. It was a big thread about two weeks ago about some dudes out in Oakland supposed to meet up. One time a dude pm'd me talking about he would kill me and another dude talking about a fade because I "disrespected" him online. Yeah breh you definitely don't know what your talking about on bold.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
You know I don't even have a problem with her talking smack about the way I look. She is entitled to her opinion. What I dislike is how she now wants to act like she didn't light the fire for my picture to be put out there (which I'm cool with, now everybody knows that I'm a woman), and then her b*stard child @Queen wants to act like she didn't talk slick shyt either. A true queen doesn't throw rocks and hide her hands. She will own up to what she did. I don't need an apology, nor do I care for one. I dislike women who do things like that. They are the type of women to let a group of men run a train on them, but then turn around and say they were raped once word hits the streets. That's where I'm just like :comeon:

And what did you do?

Talk about not being accountable :russ:... I can't make this shyt up... :mjlol:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Lol So MSW's constant shyttin on black men 24/7 just happen to slip past yall's radar, huh? :comeon:
I didn't know who she was until she started her group. I was never in the threads she was in. If so, I skipped over her posts like I do most trolls. Same as I did Chris B.

You were well aware of her posts, and yet she didn't get an ounce of the ire you've directed at AL .
As a matter of fact, you were tripping over your feet to be a moderater of her little group - well, until she kicked you out.

Oops.

tumblr_nlxy8xm6FE1tqjisao1_250.gif
nikka, do you even know what the fukk you are talking about? :heh:

She asked me to be a mod and I accepted because it was supposed to be a no troll/ no nonsense women's group like the Salon kinda is today.

She kicked me out because when people told me about her I said " if she's that bad why don't you put her on ignore or better yet get her banned".

She kicked me out for not caping for her. I was the main mod adding male posters, when they eventually got kicked out so please get your facts straight.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
My brother if you haven't saw bold you must be in suckerish threads or something. shyt happens all the time. It was a big thread about two weeks ago about some dudes out in Oakland supposed to meet up. One time a dude pm'd me talking about he would kill me and another dude talking about a fade because I "disrespected" him online. Yeah breh you definitely don't know what your talking about on bold.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I aint seeing em

and at least the nikka pm'd you before threatening your life :mjlol: