For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
That is pretty easy to explain. Agnostic attacks women, MSW attacked men. So women took it more personal, plus MSW wasn't in every thread. AL's posts are more spread out. Plus we have the Salon now so women are more aware of her posts then they ever were of MSW's.

You were well aware of her posts, and yet she didn't get an ounce of the ire you've directed at AL .
As a matter of fact, you were tripping over your feet to be a moderater of her little group - well, until she kicked you out.

Oops.

tumblr_nlxy8xm6FE1tqjisao1_250.gif

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
@Queen Didn't you just say the men on coli are exhibiting female tendencies yet you sit up and protect a dude that would slide in pms like a female exposing women? Not even trying to be rude but that contradicts the statement you yourself made.

Nobody asked who exposed her pictures. The narrative seems to have jumped to assuming that Panthera or I exposed her when we did not. We did not expose her pics, so why isn't anyone asking which one of you brehs did?

I wouldn't post who did because I feel that would be shady. If they want to admit it, they can.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Lmao. You are pathetic.

First if all, I am married woman so I will not be posting my picture.

Secondly, I didn't come for her looks. I said she didn't look as bad as I thought.

Thirdly, you can neg, neg, neg, neg I will continue to post what I want, and she will continue to look how she looks.

I have a life outside of this forum, I suggest you get one.

Bye
I am not a fan of dogging a woman by calling her a cat lady, bitter slut bag hoe, making ageism jokes, and demeaning their family members...

But hey... It's ok so long as no one goes in on her looks...
Here you go brehs....

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Agnostic isn't attacking women, she's holding up a mirror to the irresponsibility. Murdershewrote was just attacking black men and even justifying 9 year old black boys being killed. She wanted the extinction of black men so there is no comparison and i won't stand for it ma'am
I hated MSW, never joined her shytty group either.

Agnostic would be cool if she didn't resort to ad hominem. She's just a West African woman to the core.