For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Daps
@Panthera and @Queen came at @agnosticlady about her looks and then expose her because wasn't backing down like they hoped. They loaded the pic and it backfired. Now they got till 8:30PM ET to post their pics or they getting neg train.

@cook. Get ready to unleash the unlimited neg reps on @Panthera and @Queen

@ModernFonzie @Supercoolmayo @SuperCoolP_Cal @Emperor_ReinScarf @Tony_Bromo @marcuz @FilliBuster @charmander @Guwop @Ricky Church @Todd McPiff @keond @J Reid @Prynce @Mr_crafty @At30wecashout @AAKing23 @Myrical Lyfe @Wenzel Dashington @ROFL_GUY @Rich Homie Trunks

Neg train standing by

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Dumb bytch, do you even live in South Florida, or at least Florida? Are you the new Trina in a business suit? You went and googled that address instead of hoping in your car like the real person that you claim to be and pulling up.

1. You don't know what or who I can bring to a fight
2. You don't know who I know in that area

Don't hype yourself up to be something that you're not grandma. The last thing I want you to do is break your hip right before the holidays.

full

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
@Panthera bullying?! :martin:

After you went on that whole "anti-bullying" campaign. You Bullying Fam? :dahell:

like most females on here hypocrites

colicat hates agnostic because shes young and it reminds her of all the young women that stole all her previous bfs from her

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am not a fan of dogging a woman by calling her a cat lady, bitter slut bag hoe, making ageism jokes, and demeaning their family members...

But hey... It's ok so long as no one goes in on her looks...

Back and forth name calling and trolling happens all the time on here sure, I dont like it when men go in on females so hard because THEY never go that hard on each other. I can't remember the last time two dudes wanted to fist fight or legitimately went in on each other about looks or there life.

you know the difference, There are levels to this thing, It wasn't to long ago you were really upset with personal comments made to you by a certain male member that went to far as well. It was understandable in that case too.

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
The reason why I stand out is become I don't agree with their lame accusations against black men and I don't agree with everything a woman says. I've stated on many occasions how America is a hyper feminine society. Look at how many women have the audacity to say that they should be told "happy fathers day mom" on fathers day. I rarely if ever see that mess on mothers day. I understand that black men have their flaws, but I can't get with things like black feminism/womanism. I can't get with how many black women want to tell black men to be leaders but they want a docile black man who will not speak up when they are wrong. I can't get with saying things like, "There are no good black men" when I see good black men all the time. I don't stand with slick dissing black men or black women. I will say it over and over again A LOT of black women lack self accountability. You want to talk shyt about black men and then the moment he get's with a non black woman he's a "race traitor". I rarely if ever see black women call out other black women for the sick shyt they say, but let a black man call an Asian chick fine and he's a self hater. Look at how many black women caped for Amber Rose when she went at the Kardashians, but many will be quick to call Kanye a self hater if he got with Amber and not a black woman. When I see illogical shyt I call it. That's why the black community running under a matriarchy is a recipe for disaster. In a womanhood it is like a cult. You stick together regardless if someone is wrong. We have built a society where a woman can't be criticized for the stupid mess she has done. Then you're called "judgmental". If I'm blunt then oh well. I just got told that I look like a dog and I didn't back down. Yet when I say black women need to have self accountability I'm being too harsh.
I have so MUCH respect for you. May God bless you

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
like most females on here hypocrites

colicat hates agnostic because shes young and it reminds her of all the young women that stole all her previous bfs from her

Shame on her for trying to bully agoatstic lady like that :smh:

As if a woman agreeing with men on somethings is SO TERRIBLE. And for the most part, she dishes it evenly. @agnosticlady is one of the most objective posters on the board. I wouldn't even say shes pro-man, because she gives men their just due as well for sure. But shes keep it even. Something that a lot of women aren't used to.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Back and forth name calling and trolling happens all the time on here sure, I dont like it when men go in on females so hard because THEY never go that hard on each other. I can't remember the last time two dudes wanted to fist fight or legitimately went in on each other about looks or there life.

you know the difference, There are levels to this thing, It wasn't to log ago you were really upset with personal comments made to you by a certain male member that went to far as well. It was understandable in that case too.

Dudes bicker back and forth every day B

And they invite folks for fades all of the time... But hey... Don't do it to innocent agnosticlady because she's a queen

As I voiced my opinion with those comments, I voiced my opinion with hers... Both times the posters came at me with personal attacks... But I am the bad gal :yeshrug:

Last edited:
Daps
I like how people keep saying "they", as if every female on this board was/is a part of the "nikkas ain't shyt" brigade. I can't speak for every woman, but I ignored it because I saw the shyt for what it was: utter nonsense. Same as with the "Black women are _______" bullshyt that creeps up constantly on this board. I'm married to a black man; I deal with black women daily. Both groups need to get their collective shyts together; blaming each other does nothing. The crap comes from both sides and anyone trying to act like either one has a monopoly on the bullshyt is being disingenuous.

Lets not play dumb

Female posters like LadySimone and Yup been shytting on black men for a while.. doesn't matter If not every female types it

Whos dapping these female posters who talk shyt on black men :mjlol: