For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nawl... What I need is to teach some c*nts some lessons... Including your ass bytch

tumblr_l8njrvQtpY1qanlfzo1_500.png

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
You gotta watch who you go at? Meek came at Drake.
Lolo came at Rousey
Flip came at T.I.

They made threats on @agnosticlady and they delivered. It backfired. We asked them to present their case to why they are clown a dark skin sista's looks and post their pic like they did for AL. They declined. So we had to do it thecoli way, either respond by a certain time or neg train. It is what it is.

At least be honest in your narrative.

There was no "they" threatening her. And what does her skin complexion have to do with her looks? That says a lot more about your views than it does anything else.

I am however enjoying this display of femininity on this male dominated forum. Thanks for the entertainment.

Daps
Funny how a lot of the female posters have more of a problem with agnosticlady than they EVER had with murdershewrote

shytting on black men and calling them every name in the book they turn a blind eye

Holding women accountable for their actions? They get in a frenzy

Thats how TheColi females have been

But you guys don't understand, you simps will continue to dap and rep women who tell you all that you aint shyt :mjlol: Im not even concerned with their gender what I question is whether they are black :upsetfavre:

Same shyt goes down with LadySimone - she says a lot of shyt about black men and they agree with her. Yall been dapping/repping em for so long they get too comfortable and start talkin reckless :upsetfavre:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
That is pretty easy to explain. Agnostic attacks women, MSW attacked men. So women took it more personal, plus MSW wasn't in every thread. AL's posts are more spread out. Plus we have the Salon now so women are more aware of her posts then they ever were of MSW's.

Lol So MSW's constant shyttin on black men 24/7 just happen to slip past yall's radar, huh? :comeon:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
@Panthera bullying?! :martin:

After you went on that whole "anti-bullying" campaign. You Bullying Fam? :dahell:

:comeon: No I am not... I clapped back...
But let the males on the coli tell it, sweet little agnosticlady was threatened, stalked, and maimed

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
A lot of the Coli ladies from the Salon, TLR, and I think the Root have their heads stuck up their ass. If I wanted to impress men I would try to get knowledgeable about stocks and sports.

Why do you think she stands out?
I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's the way she expresses her opinion. She's quick to call people out their name or people who don't agree with her. I just said other coli ladies can respectfully disagree. Also stands out because her views are black and white and mostly align with a lot of males. So she comes off as a man.

Agnostic isn't attacking women, she's holding up a mirror to the irresponsibility. Murdershewrote was just attacking black men and even justifying 9 year old black boys being killed. She wanted the extinction of black men so there is no comparison and i won't stand for it ma'am
I'm not trying to say she's on MSW's level. :whoa:
If you are conversing with her she goes to 0-100 real quick and will insult you. She has a patronizing/condescending tone which is why I say she is elitist. Not to mention generalizing.

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
I like how people keep saying "they", as if every female on this board was/is a part of the "nikkas ain't shyt" brigade. I can't speak for every woman, but I ignored it because I saw it for what it was: utter nonsense. Same as with the "Black women are _______" bullshyt that creeps up constantly on this board. I'm married to a black man; I deal with black women daily. There are leaders and followers, hinderers with a crab mentality and helpers in both. Everyone needs to be held accountable, regardless of fukking gender; "holding up a mirror" just to hold one up does fukk shyt. Okay, you held up a mirror... what happens after that? Are you actually trying to help, or is it just to say "look at what you're doing wrong"? Don't point out everyone else's flaws but ignore your own or sit on your ass not doing something to help correct what the actual issue is. That shyt is fugazi and I see more and more people doing that.

Both groups need to get their collective shyt together; blaming each other does nothing. The crap comes from both sides and anyone trying to act like either one has a monopoly on the bullshyt is being disingenuous.

No amount of e-talking to someone who believes that crazy shyt is going to change their opinions. If it did, someone like a Chris.B wouldn't have lasted nearly as long as he did and he wouldn't have gotten nearly the amount of daps as he had. Like, cut the shyt, for real.

Last edited: