For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Too be fair i always that she was a women:yeshrug:
I dont think anyone would pretend to be a African from south Florida. no offense to Africans but that shyt is random as hell.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Why would he open up unlimited negs for this but not that other thread concerning a certain white poster using nikka all haphazardly? :comeon:
You gotta watch who you go at? Meek came at Drake.
Lolo came at Rousey
Flip came at T.I.

They made threats on @agnosticlady and they delivered. It backfired. We asked them to present their case to why they are clown a dark skin sista's looks and post their pic like they did for AL. They declined. So we had to do it thecoli way, either respond by a certain time or neg train. It is what it is.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Funny how a lot of the female posters have more of a problem with agnosticlady than they EVER had with murdershewrote

shytting on black men and calling them every name in the book they turn a blind eye

Holding women accountable for their actions? They get in a frenzy
That is pretty easy to explain. Agnostic attacks women, MSW attacked men. So women took it more personal, plus MSW wasn't in every thread. AL's posts are more spread out. Plus we have the Salon now so women are more aware of her posts then they ever were of MSW's.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
@Panthera and @Queen came at @agnosticlady about her looks and then expose her because wasn't backing down like they hoped. They loaded the pic and it backfired. Now they got till 8:30PM ET to post their pics or they getting neg train.

@cook. Get ready to unleash the unlimited neg reps on @Panthera and @Queen

Who exposed her :jbhmm::mjlol:

Go ahead and don your cape

It validates everything I said .... :pachaha::banderas:

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Talk about exaggerations.
There's absolutely nothing wrong with @agnosticlady pic. She's cool and a confirmed female. :ehh:

At least I know now I know that there's at least 1 verified coli female. Coli should put that verified check mark next to all posters who have had their genders and pics verified.
B_KyIfdUQAA88p7.png

:jbhmm:

Ya know. To be fair. Both of you brehettes @agnosticlady and @Panthera should post your best SFW and clear pics (head to toe) for the new users here . :smugfavre:

(@Panthera) Its the only fair arrangement since your attempt to put her on blast for her looks failed. Now its your turn.
:sas2:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Why do you think she stands out?

The reason why I stand out is become I don't agree with their lame accusations against black men and I don't agree with everything a woman says. I've stated on many occasions how America is a hyper feminine society. Look at how many women have the audacity to say that they should be told "happy fathers day mom" on fathers day. I rarely if ever see that mess on mothers day. I understand that black men have their flaws, but I can't get with things like black feminism/womanism. I can't get with how many black women want to tell black men to be leaders but they want a docile black man who will not speak up when they are wrong. I can't get with saying things like, "There are no good black men" when I see good black men all the time. I don't stand with slick dissing black men or black women. I will say it over and over again A LOT of black women lack self accountability. You want to talk shyt about black men and then the moment he get's with a non black woman he's a "race traitor". I rarely if ever see black women call out other black women for the sick shyt they say, but let a black man call an Asian chick fine and he's a self hater. Look at how many black women caped for Amber Rose when she went at the Kardashians, but many will be quick to call Kanye a self hater if he got with Amber and not a black woman. When I see illogical shyt I call it. That's why the black community running under a matriarchy is a recipe for disaster. In a womanhood it is like a cult. You stick together regardless if someone is wrong. We have built a society where a woman can't be criticized for the stupid mess she has done. Then you're called "judgmental". If I'm blunt then oh well. I just got told that I look like a dog and I didn't back down. Yet when I say black women need to have self accountability I'm being too harsh.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
That is pretty easy to explain. Agnostic attacks women, MSW attacked men. So women took it more personal, plus MSW wasn't in every thread. AL's posts are more spread out. Plus we have the Salon now so women are more aware of her posts then they ever were of MSW's.
Agnostic isn't attacking women, she's holding up a mirror to the irresponsibility. Murdershewrote was just attacking black men and even justifying 9 year old black boys being killed. She wanted the extinction of black men so there is no comparison and i won't stand for it ma'am

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
The reason why I stand out is become I don't agree with their lame accusations against black men and I don't agree with everything a woman says. I've stated on many occasions how America is a hyper feminine society. Look at how many women have the audacity to say that they should be told "happy fathers day mom" on fathers day. I rarely if ever see that mess on mothers day. I understand that black men have their flaws, but I can't get with things like black feminism/womanism. I can't get with how many black women want to tell black men to be leaders but they want a docile black man who will not speak up when they are wrong. I can't get with saying things like, "There are no good black men" when I see good black men all the time. I don't stand with slick dissing black men or black women. I will say it over and over again A LOT of black women lack self accountability. You want to talk shyt about black men and then the moment he get's with a non black woman he's a "race traitor". I rarely if ever see black women call out other black women for the sick shyt they say, but let a black man call an Asian chick fine and he's a self hater. Look at how many black women caped for Amber Rose when she went at the Kardashians, but many will be quick to call Kanye a self hater if he got with Amber and not a black woman. When I see illogical shyt I call it. That's why the black community running under a matriarchy is a recipe for disaster. In a womanhood it is like a cult. You stick together regardless if someone is wrong. We have built a society where a woman can't be criticized for the stupid mess she has done. Then you're called "judgmental". If I'm blunt then oh well. I just got told that I look like a dog and I didn't back down. Yet when I say black women need to have self accountability I'm being too harsh.
I knew the first day I saw you post that you'd go on to be one of my favorite posters :wow: