For the people who think agnosticlady is a man because she agrees with men on here

Queen

CEO of #GPB
Daps
Reppin
Truth and logic
@Panthera and @Queen came at @agnosticlady about her looks and then expose her because wasn't backing down like they hoped. They loaded the pic and it backfired. Now they got till 8:30PM ET to post their pics or they getting neg train.

@cook. Get ready to unleash the unlimited neg reps on @Panthera and @Queen

Lmao. You are pathetic.

First if all, I am married woman so I will not be posting my picture.

Secondly, I didn't come for her looks. I said she didn't look as bad as I thought.

Thirdly, you can neg, neg, neg, neg I will continue to post what I want, and she will continue to look how she looks.

I have a life outside of this forum, I suggest you get one.

Bye

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Neg Train?

large.gif

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
@Panthera and @Queen came at @agnosticlady about her looks and then expose her because wasn't backing down like they hoped. They loaded the pic and it backfired. Now they got till 8:30PM ET to post their pics or they getting neg train.

@cook. Get ready to unleash the unlimited neg reps on @Panthera and @Queen
Why would he open up unlimited negs for this but not that other thread concerning a certain white poster using nikka all haphazardly? :comeon:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you harassing @agnosticlady , @Panthera ?

Online harrasment is not a petty issue...

Why are you threatening to go to her home just to beat her up? Sounds like literal domestic violence to me.

Domestic violence is not a petty issue

I won't allow this abuse to be swept under the rug.

You've been reported.

Such courage breh. Stop these cyber bullies before it's too late. :wow:

That's what I said and most of the Coli ladies can respectfully disagree with eachother. There's a reason @agnosticlady stands out, and I find it funny that people are acting like she's an innocent defenseless little girl.
Probably just her religious beliefs.:whistle: Who knew coli members could be so intolerant
Funny how a lot of the female posters have more of a problem with agnosticlady than they EVER had with murdershewrote

shytting on black men and calling them every name in the book they turn a blind eye

Holding women accountable for their actions? They get in a frenzy

:mjpls:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
I'm against putting out someones personal info and then going in on them if they dont want it out. (although I'll enjoy it if its some good nudes:jawalrus:) but I have a feeling if this was anyone but @agnosticlady alot more "people" wouldn't be cool with out it played out.

Not a fan of doggin someones looks on a serious tip. Its one thing to throw out insults its another to really going in on someones appearance... I love fukkery and hate but the way this played out seem's petty, and alot of nerves where touched on both sides.

Being two dark skin sisters @agnosticlady and @Panthera yall need to put this behind yall and keep it moving.

I am not a fan of dogging a woman by calling her a cat lady, bitter slut bag hoe, making ageism jokes, and demeaning their family members...

But hey... It's ok so long as no one goes in on her looks...